DEAD DEAL: Batman: Brave and The Bold Wii - $15 Target (in store only)

paulwekiva

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Walked through my local Target today and saw Batman: The Brave and the Bold for the Nintendo Wii for $15. Checked online when I got home and it is listed on their website as $15 (in store only).

Was very tempted to pick it up, but already have my eyes on AC: Brotherhood for later this week.

This should not be a YMMV, if I understand Target's website correctly.

Hope this helps someone!

Last edited by a moderator:
I paid 15 for it last night at my Target in Maryland. I thought this was a price drop chainwide, but it might be YMMV.

[quote name='nekleine']The price has been changed back up to 29.99 in my target, after being 14.99 for the last week.[/QUOTE]

Same thing happened here. It had been 14.99 for weeks, now it's back up to 29.99.

I got a copy for $14.99 at the Sandy Springs, GA Target yesterday. It looked like there were 3-4 more copies in the case. Not sure if the price has now gone up there or not. On a side note, I'm kinda bummed the game doesn't have Gamecube controller support.

Only came across this on google search. Looking for an actual scan.

batcoupon.jpg

Very solid game. It's basically a side scrolling fighter, and one of the better ones I've played recently.

Sprites are really high quality (makes me drool over what the current gen systems could do!) Gameplay's strong. Backgrounds are bad when 3D, but that's okay, not a huge deal.

The writing's pretty funny too, quite often. It's sort of like what Comic Jumper should have been.

After finally biting on this deal, I can say this game is a pretty good investment for kids/wives/girlfriends that don't play videogames much. It's got a similar set-up to the LEGO games in that if you die, you just lose points. So far the only thing I haven't been incredibly fond of is the dialogue. It's funny at times, but these characters never shut up. They talk throughout the entire mission, then there's screen after screen of banter when you finally catch up to someone.

It makes me really want to watch the show though. I've seen a few episodes and I wish I had seen it when it was still being aired.

Picked it up today for game time with the kids. Haven't tried it yet, but maybe tonight if they behave. If not, I'll probably try it myself. Hell, it is Batman after all.

I stopped by my local Target in Milltown NJ and this rung up $29.99 (According to the employee who pulled this out of the glass case and rung it up, unless he was retarded)

Is this YMMV or do I have to print out the webpage? Will BestBuy or Walmart Price Match this?

[quote name='BlizzardCyclone']I stopped by my local Target in Milltown NJ and this rung up $29.99 (According to the employee who pulled this out of the glass case and rung it up, unless he was retarded)

Is this YMMV or do I have to print out the webpage? Will BestBuy or Walmart Price Match this?[/QUOTE]
Went to Best Buy customer service last night and told the girl "Target has this game for $15 online."

15 minutes later I walked out with Brave and the Bold for $5+tax after I used my $10 reward coupon.

Best Buy price matches Walmart, Target, Sears, and many other stores and their websites. I don't think I've purchased a game from their in the past year without going to customer service.

Deal is Dead though as Target.com is showing MSRP of the game.

Confirmed. Checked Target.com and yep, price is $29.99.

Crap!!! Tried to pick it up last week, but my store was out. Employee didn't give a raincheck saying it was a permanent price drop.

The price change team fixed this price in my store too. I picked it up last week while on sale though.

bread's done
Back