[DEAD] FREE Game from Origin - Dragon Age: Origins, BF:BC2, Spore - Check your email!

DirkBelig

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Just got this in the email:

It's the one-year anniversary of Origin, and we want to thank you for being part of our community. Enjoy a complimentary game download* on us—just pick which one you want and follow the instructions to get your game!
120615_Origin_Anniv_img2.jpg

1. Log in to the Origin gaming app from your desktop.
2. Use the search bar to choose your favorite game from Dragon Age: Origins, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, and Spore.
3. Add the game to your cart.
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page, click “Enter Promo Code” and enter the following promo code:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*Offer expires June 23, 2012 at 10:00 PM PDT. Valid for new purchases of PC Digital versions of Dragon Age: Origins, Battlefield Bad Company 2, or Spore (each a "product") only from the Origin Client Software (www.origin.com/about). Valid only in the U.S. and Canada. Limit one per person. Subject to availability. Cannot be combined with any other offer, gift card, rebate or other discount coupons.

I'll be getting DA:O.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='skettel88']Anyone have a code for DAO they don't plan on using?[/QUOTE]

You can buy it on amazon this week for 5 bux (or 7.50 for the ultimate edition)

I know this is dead, but another update. The code I got yesterday just would not work (that and origin is acting up for some reason) so I had to contact them again today and the rep added Spore to my account right then and there. so I have not issues with their CS at all, love it.

As far as the client though, the CS Chatbox kept freezing on me today, very annoying, had to connect with reps three times before it did not freeze.

As I think I mentioned upthread, when I wanted to get my BF3 Alpha and Beta items out of my library, it took less than 10 minutes holding then IMing the Origin CSR thru the app to resolve things.

bread's done
Back