(DEAD)FREE Playstation All Stars costume Code

swizzy

CAGiversary!
this code can be activated multiple times(came from the sony podcast so its legit.)

2H2C-DQNF-5TM6

it activates on BOTH ps3 & vita.(idk if it works in EU, i activated it on the US)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DRKnight']How are people finding these and how do I keep missing them?[/QUOTE]

Blogcast and stuff, pretty much it's more work than it's worth. I strongly suggest checking the PSN thread a lot, since Frisky is pretty on the ball with it.

[quote name='TommyLove']Are these codes limited/preorder or they only announce them in special occasions?[/QUOTE]

Whats with all these questions all of a sudden? These are PREORDER codes, hence they were for preordering. Sony gave 1 away for the blogcast and 1 away today... they might do more, they might do less, but it's hardly anything to speculate upon.

[quote name='Wario64']Yeah, the podcast is excellent. And they reveal what's coming out on PSN for the next week[/QUOTE]

thank you sir!

man, it's been a while since i posted here. had to come dig up the source of code postage, and it's my old pal CAG. i guess asking nicely not to post it wasn't going to stop you resourceful rascals. c'est la vie.

[quote name='admiralvic']Blogcast and stuff, pretty much it's more work than it's worth. I strongly suggest checking the PSN thread a lot, since Frisky is pretty on the ball with it.[/QUOTE]

Where? I've checked the psn forum and he didn't mention it there

@PlayStation 10:58 AM
Miss out on the PlayStation All-Stars pre-order bonus costumes? Try this on for size: CA95-BFN2-7DRP (N. America only, redeems 500 times)

Damn! That's the third one I've missed out on within an hour of it being posted.... Thanks anyways.

This is an incredible way to make people want something they'll never have :D

Maybe tomorrow we'll get another chance. Thanks for posting these updates.

[quote name='AoA']mwa ha ha! twirling my mustache
I'm in your base stealing your codes.[/QUOTE]

I'm really pissed about missing out on three of these in the past day...but this post still made me laugh.

bread's done
Back