[DEAD] FREE USB Headset w/ Mic

Thanks and, yep, free shipping to Chicago suburbs.

It looks as though you can see pictures of the items here. The USB model is identical to the traditional style just with a USB adapter that you plug the pink and green plugs into. I'm slightly skeptical that they'll send me a $40 item free, no questions asked once they realize they got flooded with requests but, hey, nothing to lose form it either.
Thanks, also ordered, but I agree. They'll probably cancel all of our orders.

Here's a picture of the headphones from the site.

zcxH97y.png

THANKS OP! 

I'm from Australia and ordered USB Vocal Mic for free, with free shipping. As previously stated the vocal headphone does incur shipping fees however. 

Thanks OP. Got one as well. Nothing to lose. Hopefully, do they do send it. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Even if they don't send all of them out, or cancel all the orders, was still a good catch, thanks OP.

I downloaded the trial program and activated the 30-day subscription.  I figured maybe looking like I was legit would help my chances :D

No credit card required or anything (so no fear of accidentally buying a real subscription) and the activated trial subscription shows up in your account info and as an invoice so if they decide to check on that basis, it'd be pretty easy for them to do.

Son of a bitch! 40 dollar Headset w/ mic for FREE.  And you don't even have to put in a credit card? XD

Lol who else taking bets on 50 pieces of junk mail a day

But hell gota try why not

Hmm seems too good to be true. I'm not really in need for a new headset and I'm not the type of person to take something for free unless I'm in need or its verified to be legit.  Curious to see if this pans out properly =)

Thanks OP another great find from a CAGer! I'm very excited for this! Also shipping is covered in New York state if anyone wondered!

Wish they would honor the sale.
They'd be crazy to do so.

It looks like they removed my headphone order and kept my subscription trial order. Going to let it sit for a few days to see if they go back and restore "legitimate" looking orders before canceling my trial.

Expired anyway.  Sounds like bait and switch. Dealt with this before. Sign up, get a free 4GB flashdrive. Never came. People complained. TOS was changed to ltierally say no promotion has to be honored. Not even past ones. IE, they only wanted members. After that little B&S, people stopped using the site.

bread's done
Back