[DEAD] Gamestop.com 10-30% off select titles + $10 Coupon Code

ShockandAww

CAGiversary!
Feedback
110 (100%)
BE AWARE: The coupon codes you will receive WILL NOT STACK with themselves or any other discounts! (Thanks ChineseRcool, illenium, atc250es)

These are games that come with a coupon code good for $10 off a future order from gamestop.com. This deal works when you buy NEW games only.

Pre-order games with coupons:
[FONT=&quot]Red Dead Redemption[/FONT] (Use code DEADEYE for free overnight shipping. May not be combined with other offers. Expires 5/7/2010 11:59PM)
Super Mario Galaxy 2 - $20 Coupon Code
[FONT=&quot]UFC Undisputed 2010 PS3 and Xbox 360[/FONT]

Current Codes: MOMSDAY - receive free 2-day shipping with purchase of $65 or more worth of in-stock merchandise. Then receive a coupon worth $20 off your next purchase at GameStop.com! ($20 coupon will be emailed within 1 business day). Be sure to choose USA 2-day shipping at checkout.
(thanks to joen05 and his thread here)

FAQ:

Q: Do the coupon Codes stack?

A: No they do not stack with anything else including other coupon codes. So if you get 2 coupon codes you'll have to place 2 orders to use both of them.

Q: Can I do in-store pickup with this?
A: No. You need to have the order shipped to you.

Q: Cool but can I go to the store and do this?
A: NO, no you can't. It's online only.

Q: Do I get a coupon code if I order a used copy of a game?
A: No. Only for new games.

Q: When Do I get the coupon code?
A: You are supposed to get it within 24 hours of the time your order ships.

Q: It's been over 24 hours since my order shipped. Where is my coupon code?
A: For many it seems to be taking around 48-72 hours before getting the codes. Check your spam and if you still haven't gotten it after 3 days you can email [email protected] or call (800) 883-8895

Q: Can I order multiple games and receive multiple coupon codes?
A: Yes. You can order more than one game and you'll get more than one coupon code. You can order multiple copies of the same game and you'll still receive multiple coupon codes. Just remember that those multiple coupon codes will need to be used on multiple future orders since they don't stack.

Q: Do the coupon codes expire?
A: Yes but they're good for about 2 years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone put together a list of all the games that were supposed to have the $10GC so we can know if we were supposed to get them or not? I know I ordered a bunch of stuff and have definitely not been emailed some codes I was supposed to get.

[quote name='prateeko']Can someone put together a list of all the games that were supposed to have the $10GC so we can know if we were supposed to get them or not? I know I ordered a bunch of stuff and have definitely not been emailed some codes I was supposed to get.[/QUOTE]

Has all your items that are due codes shipped?

So I just got off the phone with a CSR from Gamestop regarding my preorders of Alan Wake and Red Dead Redemption that I purchased using the 250ff code last week.

After I spoke to him regarding the offer of free overnight shipping for both titles, he said it wouldn't be a problem applying said codes to my already existing preorder.

So for those in the same boat, I'd suggest going the same route if you want release day shipping for free!

[quote name='bywaytm']Has all your items that are due codes shipped?[/QUOTE]

I had an order that had two code games and SMG2. I got the two games (LBP and GTA:Liberty I believe) but SMG2 has obviously not shipped. How do they do the codes in cases like that?

I also bought GoW:Collection later and the code for that came in this morning no prob, but the only other thing on that order was Alan Wake SE (bought them together to get the 25% Off)...

Do you mean your getting release date delivery on red dead even though you got a gift card and 25% off?
I just talked to gamestop on the phone and they told me that the gift cards stack.
If she just lied to me i am going to flip cause I will probably end up calling them 3 more times to try and figure it out.
Damn i wanted africa.

[quote name='ndcurtis']Has anyone else had a problem receiving the $10 future gaming code? It took me four emails to finally get the codes from the two LittleBIGPlanet:GotY's that I purchased. If this is normal I may skip buying at GS when they have these bonus future credit becuase of the hassle involved.[/QUOTE]

no problem here, I ordered Bioshock 2, and it shipped the next day, got the email code the same day

[quote name='Mr. 420']Do you mean your getting release date delivery on red dead even though you got a gift card and 25% off?
I just talked to gamestop on the phone and they told me that the gift cards stack.
If she just lied to me i am going to flip cause I will probably end up calling them 3 more times to try and figure it out.
Damn i wanted africa.[/QUOTE]

Gift cards? Are you talking about the $10 coupon codes or something completely different?

[quote name='Jimbo1']Gift cards? Are you talking about the $10 coupon codes or something completely different?[/QUOTE]
The woman was looking at my order and i asked if those credits i was getting for buying the games could stack. First I asked for two twenty dollar codes instead of a 20 and two 10's. I said that was asking alot for me to have to buy from them 3 times to use all the codes. She said she couldn't give me the two 20 dollar codes but they should all stack.
I'm gonna call a couple of more times to confim cause i might have mixed up the words gift cards with codes but she was looking right at my order and should have known what i was talking about.

[quote name='Mr. 420']The woman was looking at my order and i asked if those credits i was getting for buying the games could stack. First I asked for two twenty dollar codes instead of a 20 and two 10's. I said that was asking alot for me to have to buy from them 3 times to use all the codes. She said she couldn't give me the two 20 dollar codes but they should all stack.
I'm gonna call a couple of more times to confim cause i might have mixed up the words gift cards with codes but she was looking right at my order and should have known what i was talking about.[/QUOTE]

they most likely will stack on separate items, as in if you have 2 items you can use 2 codes, but even that might take some refreshing. numerous post that have said that stacking multiple codes on a single item doesn't work.

for your 20 code you can buy almost anything and it be a decent deal, but for your 2 $10 codes i would just say order cheaper items, $10 off a $50 game isn't much compared to cag16, but $10 off a $20 game is nice.

As for not knowing that the code doesn't stack; their are plenty of places where you could have seen it. It says it on the deal, it says it when you get the coupon, it says it when you use the coupon, and as a cag you have surly seen it here. Just because one girl working phones was misinformed doesn't negate all of that. Its still an ok deal, especially on a few titles.

Anyone know if it is possible to add a gift card (actual card, not coupon) to an online pre-order (specifically Transformers: War for Cybertron)?

[quote name='icedrake523']Anyone know if it is possible to add a gift card (actual card, not coupon) to an online pre-order (specifically Transformers: War for Cybertron)?[/QUOTE]

I used a gift card when I placed my order a few weeks ago with the 25OFF code. I pre-ordered 3d dot Heroes and it worked fine.

I just pre-ordered Red Dead Redemption using the DEADEYE code. I will still get the $10 off a future order code, right?

[quote name='Sizu']I just pre-ordered Red Dead Redemption using the DEADEYE code. I will still get the $10 off a future order code, right?[/QUOTE]

According to the game's webpages, you should, but only AFTER the game ships (in like two weeks).

[quote name='paddlefoot']I used a gift card when I placed my order a few weeks ago with the 25OFF code. I pre-ordered 3d dot Heroes and it worked fine.[/QUOTE]

I'm talking about calling them to add a gift card to a pre-existing order. I'd like to trade in Heavy Rain for $30 and use that towards my Transformers order which I used the 25OFF coupon (got it for $50.xx).

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']So I just got off the phone with a CSR from Gamestop regarding my preorders of Alan Wake and Red Dead Redemption that I purchased using the 250ff code last week.

After I spoke to him regarding the offer of free overnight shipping for both titles, he said it wouldn't be a problem applying said codes to my already existing preorder.

So for those in the same boat, I'd suggest going the same route if you want release day shipping for free![/QUOTE]

Yup. Cept I had to use email. The lady on the other line said that "this offer isn't on the Red Dead Redemption page" and so she can't apply it.

So I emailed them and they said they'll do it.

I used 25OFF as well for RDR and SMG2

bread's done
Back