[DEAD] GameStop Treasure Hunt Thursdays Challenge - Free $5 Xbox credit

Was finally able to get 2 codes for me and my gf after refreshing 2 seconds before the minute changed over on the clock each time. Good luck everybody!

From stormy seas to smooth sailing!

F U GameStop, I still don't want to buy that headset you made me stare at for over an hour! :D

Just got my codes. Keep hitting F5 and if it is not scaled right, click on the promo and Tab down. Good luck. The Woobox direct link didn't get me farther than the actual GS page. 

A follow up to my keyboard now that I finally got my code

broken-f5-button-700x525.jpg

I have a OT question, I am trying to buy something from Xbox.com, I have 21 xbox space bucks but when I try to purchase something it's showing my credit card like it's gonna use it instead, is this right? Is this just for verification purposes and my card won't be charged?

wtf...facebook already banned some accounts that I have created a few hours ago...got only 21. dont want to waste more time.

Managed to get home just in the nick of time and grab three codes for myself so free Magic next week, YAY!

Was going to try some fake accounts I made a while back, but it looks like it ended just after my third code.

I have a OT question, I am trying to buy something from Xbox.com, I have 21 xbox space bucks but when I try to purchase something it's showing my credit card like it's gonna use it instead, is this right? Is this just for verification purposes and my card won't be charged?
Can't use your Microsoft Account from Xbox.com to make purchases for some stupid reason.

you can only buy with space bucks through the xbox not PC

Damn wasn't able to juice it as much as I wanted. Fb banned a few accounts i literally made a few hours ago. Owell over the 4 weeks I made enough to be satisfied. :D/

To the people who made multiple facebooks, I applaud you that takes dedication to not lose your mind over all the emails and passwords. Some will hate but shrug it off.

Personally for four weeks in a row I had 20 family members let me use their accounts, which pretty much will cover any game coming out this holiday season. It was a great promotion overall and thanks to everyone here who gave constant updates and info about this contest.  

Can't use your Microsoft Account from Xbox.com to make purchases for some stupid reason.
Im at work ATM. On your physical 360 can you still use your microsofts credit to make purchases thru the dashboard still though? Or are they forcing you to only use a linked CC?

To the people who made multiple facebooks, I applaud you that takes dedication to not lose your mind over all the emails and passwords. Some will hate but shrug it off.

Personally for four weeks in a row I had 20 family members let me use their accounts, which pretty much will cover any game coming out this holiday season. It was a great promotion overall and thanks to everyone here who gave constant updates and info about this contest.
lol not for me, i have a mac so when i type in an email and password on just about any website it automatically saves it, so i can choose from a dropdown menu on what account to sign into, i think it works like that in google chrome too, also just used temp emails.

I decided to try again just in time to see this offer ended. I did manage to get to the facebook login when they were having server issue. Anyway to retrieve that code or is it too late?

lol not for me, i have a mac so when i type in an email and password on just about any website it automatically saves it, so i can choose from a dropdown menu on what account to sign into, i think it works like that in google chrome too, also just used temp emails.
Oh sorry I mean just the dedication it must take to go through with making so many of them :p ya know making emails and then a facebook and having to confirm them etc. I can't do it I'd lose my mind lol

Gamestop said to come back later if your code page messed up, but now it just tells me the offer has ended. Is there any way to get back to that page or did I lose that code for good?

I would just wait for the following days promos, check xbldb.com at around 9PM CSt everyday they will have the new offers for the next day at that time

bread's done
Back