[DEAD] GameStop Treasure Hunt Thursdays Challenge - Free $5 Xbox credit

not only is this the wrong thread, but you quadruple posted.
Yeah, but this:

isfpgYf.jpg

What part of that doesn't scream COPPA violation to you?

I got 6 of the $5 xbox codes, ill trade $10 xbox cash for the M&M winning text. I dont want the amazon card, it must be an un-redeemed winning text from the 78787 number. So its basically $5 xbox for $3 amazon. Let me know if interested.
Hey, are you willing to trade 3 xbox codes for a m&m prepaid card? I'm trying to get a game before the sale ends.

Hopefully they do something like this in the future. I attempted it every week, but never got lucky while people got multiple codes.
you couldn't have attempted it every week and ended up with nothing. The first week lasted for 4+ hours, the second about 1 and the last 2 around an hour.

I got 6 of the $5 xbox codes, ill trade $10 xbox cash for the M&M winning text. I dont want the amazon card, it must be an un-redeemed winning text from the 78787 number. So its basically $5 xbox for $3 amazon. Let me know if interested.
How is that basically like $5xbox for $3 amazon? More like $5xbox for $6 amazon.

you couldn't have attempted it every week and ended up with nothing. The first week lasted for 4+ hours, the second about 1 and the last 2 around an hour.

How is that basically like $5xbox for $3 amazon? More like $5xbox for $6 amazon.
He said he would trade $10 ms ctedit for 1 $6 amazon code. So it is indeed $5 ms for $3 amazon. Helps to read.

My offer is over now, someone traded for all $30.

bread's done
Back