[DEAD] GameStop Treasure Hunt Thursdays Challenge - Free $5 Xbox credit

Thats true but what else could they do to prevent people from getting multiple codes? FB is probably the most efficient way, even though its breakable it still cuts down the majority of people. I think haha.

I made a few extra accounts myself, hopefully I dont ever have to buy Microsoft cash again.

Edit: I wanted to point out that it lasted about 4 hours last week, I wonder if it will even make it 1 hour this time.
All the FA's lol

FNMEg01.png

Last edited by a moderator:
That's pretty bad ass. I wouldn't have redeemed them all right now unless you are actually planning on spending $400 soon. Hopefully you don't have any achievements or anything you care about on that account in case your account or xbox console gets banned. I guess you're thinking ahead in case they somehow are smart enough to invalidate your redemption codes before you redeem them. I'm doing the method someone just posted about only redeeming a little bit each week. We'll see how it goes. If they are smart enough to invalidate them I'd be very surprised.

I'm doing the method someone just posted about only redeeming a little bit each week. We'll see how it goes. If they are smart enough to invalidate them I'd be very surprised.
Your point is quite valid. MS can do whatever the F... they want <--- I've seen that happened before. Yes, even if you have shit load of codes it is a smart step to go slow with redeeming currency. Not all at once ...ehhhem

So just be on the lookout for this e-mail.

Coming SOON to an INBOX in your name.  :D

Have fun!  ;)

This email is to notify you that your Xbox LIVE account privileges have been permanently suspended due to marketplace theft.

The conduct that caused this suspension may include, but is not limited to:

• Duplication of item purchase history
  • Attempted Microsoft Points fraud
  • Illegitimate acquisition of redemption codes
Your conduct was brought to the attention of the LIVE Enforcement Team through complaints filed by other Xbox LIVE users or in the course of our operation of the service. The LIVE Enforcement Team has reviewed the complaints and other evidence regarding your conduct and determined it violates the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use and/or Code of Conduct. Because your conduct is in violation, the LIVE Enforcement Team has issued a permanent suspension.

During your suspension, you will not be able to log into Xbox LIVE. Your Xbox LIVE privileges will not be reinstated

Coming SOON to an INBOX in your name. :D

Have fun! ;)

This email is to notify you that your Xbox LIVE account privileges have been permanently suspended due to marketplace theft.

Your conduct was brought to the attention of the LIVE Enforcement Team through complaints filed by other Xbox LIVE users or in the course of our operation of the service. The LIVE Enforcement Team has reviewed the complaints and other evidence regarding your conduct and determined it violates the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use and/or Code of Conduct. Because your conduct is in violation, the LIVE Enforcement Team has issued a permanent suspension.

During your suspension, you will not be able to log into Xbox LIVE. Your Xbox LIVE privileges will not be reinstated
is someone not happy they didnt get 5 dollars...

I got the missus and* two friends to claim a code for me

wuh oh!
Don't worry $15 won't get you in trouble. $100 or more then that's a different story. Also most people who got banned due to marketplace theft are from getting those free games from different country accounts.

Coming SOON to an INBOX in your name. :D

Have fun! ;)

ehhh is not like breaking any possible rules of the GS offer will have anything to do with your ToS on Xbox LIVE. Getting a lot of MS credits from this offer or any other offer has NOTHING to do with with marketplace theft ban.

Don't worry $15 won't get you in trouble. $100 or more then that's a different story. Also most people who got banned due to marketplace theft are from getting those free games from different country accounts.
If MS will decide to go with a scope down our asses even 15 will drop ban hammer on happy users. Dude it's MS were talking about here. They are giving out tons of cash right now and shit will def. hit the fan if MS puts its hat on and becomes world famous detective. Let's hope that's not gonna happen.

If MS will decide to go with a scope down are asses even 15 will drop ban hammer on happy users. Dude it's MS were talking about here. They are giving out tons of cash right now and shit will def. hit the fan if MS puts its hat on and becomes world famous detective. Let's hope that's not gonna happen.
I have no idea what you were trying to say in your first sentence. "Scope down are asses"? What?

If MS will decide to go with a scope down are asses even 15 will drop ban hammer on happy users. Dude it's MS were talking about here. They are giving out tons of cash right now and shit will def. hit the fan if MS puts its hat on and becomes world famous detective. Let's hope that's not gonna happen.
The GS offer clearly says 45K $5 credict codes, is 45K for whoever take it first, nothing more. Don't know how taking whatever you can is breaking any MS ToS.

One would have to use some sort of hacking(which is probably against the offer rules) to be able to get all of them.

The GS offer clearly says 45K $5 credict codes, is 45K for whoever take it first, nothing more. Don't know how taking whatever you can is breaking any MS ToS.

One would have to use some sort of hacking(which is probably against the offer rules) to be able to get all of them.
"Entrant must not use more than one (1) Facebook account to enter Sweepstakes. If an entrant is suspected of using multiple Facebook accounts to enter Sweepstakes, any entries received by such means will be void. Entrants must be in compliance with the Facebook Terms and Conditions and accept the Facebook Privacy Policy. Message and data rates may apply if entrant enters Sweepstakes via mobile device."

"Entrant must not use more than one (1) Facebook account to enter Sweepstakes. If an entrant is suspected of using multiple Facebook accounts to enter Sweepstakes, any entries received by such means will be void. Entrants must be in compliance with the Facebook Terms and Conditions and accept the Facebook Privacy Policy. Message and data rates may apply if entrant enters Sweepstakes via mobile device."
I see but still is exactly what I'm trying to point out, it has nothing to do with Xbox LIVE ToS.

bread's done
Back