[DEAD] GameStop Treasure Hunt Thursdays Challenge - Free $5 Xbox credit

if I understand correctly, we go to gamestop.com/xbox360

enter the answer to the hint and get the link?
No. Not at all. you go to

edit: I type a whole respone and nothing came up lmao. Do what the guy below says

Last edited by a moderator:
if I understand correctly, we go to gamestop.com/xbox360

enter the answer to the hint and get the link?
More likely than not, there will be a different process than last week, if the pattern holds. So gamestop.com/xbox360 will likely not be the hidden location this week. Keep an eye on GameStop's Twitter page for the link, or hang out here until someone will post with exactly what to do.

Just follow GameStop on twitter and watch for the tweet with the hint then you just search on the gamestop website. Some one will more then likely post which page on the site once they figure out the hint but no one knows for sure which page on the gamestop site the code is on yet. You just have to wait

Does anyone have a link? I've missed out thus far :/ hoping my bf and I've can get a code this time
Some will post a link when treasure hunt begins, but I encourage you to get on tweeter(see my post above) and keep and an eye on the clues. Hunting for treasures is a lot of fun.

Not with the same facebook account. Incognito will allow you to input your information again, but if you're using the same facebook account, it will be the same code you already got
exactly it is tied to your FB account, FB locks on your account with the reward and unless you are a hacker you can by pass that. I don't recommend that though.

I'm ready to get another 5$ for my pocket =), this time I wont complain about people making proof of these kind of giveaways, lets hope every cag gets what they want, with this weeks, and next weeks giveaway I would have gotten a fre copy of borderlands 2 =)

Just wanted to thank everyone in advance who contributed in helping the community in finding the treasures!

have you guys noticed that the vines that they show up at twitter might have something to do with the clues? I mean last week they showed a vine with a guy picking up an xbox 360 controller, and this time the guy replaces the xbox gift card with an xbox one bag, do you think it might have something to do?

By the way, these usually go until 40 minutes after so you have 40 minutes to get your...

ehhh

"one" code..

have you guys noticed that the vines that they show up at twitter might have something to do with the clues? I mean last week they showed a vine with a guy picking up an xbox 360 controller, and this time the guy replaces the xbox gift card with an xbox one bag, do you think it might have something to do?
Bag = Accessory. So we might need to browse the Accessories section.

bread's done
Back