[DEAD] GameStop Treasure Hunt Thursdays Challenge - Free $5 Xbox credit

fuck i didn't even get ONE. missed the last 2 weeks, was her early today but tried on mobile. didnt work, switched to desktop, boom dead at 10:14. fuck.

The codes went in less than 5 minutes. Wow. Some people must have some crazy systems set up for redeeming these.

Damn dude, that was a joke. Hence the "lol" in there to help indicate that.

Least I think you got my joke...

Yay for this little promo. Got $10 worth.
I got it, that's why I put it in yellow to avoid somebody taking me seriously. There's always one person that does lol

I was able to get one. but I figured out the clue within the first minute or so before anyone had even posted it on CAG. I think you need to be that quick.

I managed to grab 2. However, the 2nd code never showed up. Its just blank. I scanned the QR code it gave me and it says "Claim your reward!" but thats it. I guess I shouldnt be greedy, at least got one. Wonder what happened to the 2nd though...

Sona of a bitch the thing gave me a blank code w/ a QR.

The Kienct wouldn't scan the QR code.

then I CLICKED ON the qr code and it says "congrats this is redeemed"

WHERE?  f'ing thing i want free money

Thanks for posting the link. I got one code each week. That's enough to make the Ultra Street Fighter IV upgrade free.

If people are getting 'already been used' messages I wonder if Gamestop is accidentally sending the same codes? I'm glad I entered mine right after I got it.

I didn't get mine just now. It was about nine minutes after the hour.

Probably just too many new people trying to do it, like me. I only found out about this a few days ago and I was like 'dang, better ask my friends to help me get some codes, maybe even make some more FB accounts.'

And of course I got squat 'cause I was 13 minutes late--not that I'm upset the whole thing seemed almost too good to begin with and I was late to the party anyway.

I managed to grab 2. However, the 2nd code never showed up. Its just blank. I scanned the QR code it gave me and it says "Claim your reward!" but thats it. I guess I shouldnt be greedy, at least got one. Wonder what happened to the 2nd though...
Yeah, same here. I just got screen with everything BUT the actual code. QR code on X1 took me to that same site. This sucks...

bread's done
Back