[DEAD] GameStop Treasure Hunt Thursdays Challenge - Free $5 Xbox credit

Haha!  It must have been that one hint they dropped yesterday on their VINE and everyone was just camped out on the Master Chief Collection page.  :razz:

I got my 1.

damn put in my email after refreshing, then signed into my facebook and it didn't give me the code it just kept refreshing then errored out.

OMG I was waiting for the thing to appear at bottom and I got impatient and refreshed RIGHT when the redeem message appeared. Now its gone so pissed!!!

Got my 183rd. Argh, ppl, give it a rest so I can get 250. Need to sell these in the parking lot outside of Gamestop so I can buy second boa constrictor.

Of course, once this thing starts, none of my friends and family are on Facebook.  I need moar!  Does microsoft expect me to actually pay money for these game sales?

So, basically all the scammers are trying to get as many as possible so the normal person can't get 1.
Pretty much. I got one and was happy with that. Other CAGs seem to be getting upset that they aren't able to cheat the system to get more free credit. CAG is nothing like it used to be. Now its almost like slickdeals with a prettier face.

My sister and I managed to get one code each for the last 3 free code promotions. I hope everyone has the same success.

Pretty much. I got one and was happy with that. Other CAGs seem to be getting upset that they aren't able to cheat the system to get more free credit. CAG is nothing like it used to be. Now its almost like slickdeals with a prettier face.
*bangs table* Don't you EVER mention SD in my presence! *spits*

bread's done
Back