[DEAD] Halo 3 (360) only $9 - U.S. Español Edition (Amazon)

Jcaugustine

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0010E82ZU?ie=UTF8&seller=A1ZH6IZX6LKKLA&sn=bandr_sales

It's a U.S. domestic release (meaning NOT an import) just in Spanish audio - Brand New for $6.95 + 2.98 s/h from Amazon featured seller with Amazon's A-to-Z Guarantee.

The English Version still retails for $30.

Per Reviews: Those of you who rather listen to Halo 3 with a Spanish Soap Opera feel ala Telemundo, you're in luck.

Everything in the game's menu is in English, including the online multi-player. The only thing in Spanish are the voices.

Review:

An awesome game that gets even better when you play through the campaign with Spanish dialogue.

The Chief, aka "Heffe," growls like an ultra-macho Antonio Bandaras, and Cortana's latin voice actor puts WAY more emotion into her lines than her english counterpart.

So if you want Halo 3 to play out like a Telemundo Telenovela, pick this up.

So if you want to catch up to Halo storyline after Halo Reach but don't feel like spending a lot, and happen to speak Spanish, then buenos diaz!

Last edited by a moderator:
Does it have english subtitles? I'd hate to miss the deep plot of...

*snicker*

Sorry, couldn't hold it back. rofl

This actually sounds really intriguing.... the only thing that would make it better is if it were in spanglish. "Finish el Fight"

[quote name='brother daz']"those of you who rather listen to halo 3 with a spanish soap opera feel ala telemundo, you're in luck.":rofl:[/quote]

el covenento, por que?!

I read part of the 2 reviews you used in your op but why is the game under the Music category?

Plus, this is what it says under product details:

Product Details

• dvd-audio-gray-medium._V192250662_.gif
  • DVD Audio
  • Please Note: This is a DVD-Audio disc which is playable on most DVD players as well as all DVD-Audio players. Click here for additional information regarding compatibility.

I shouldn't be confused but I am :whistle2:k

[quote name='j-fever']If only Master Chief had a Lucha Libre mask...[/QUOTE]
I wonder if the grunts converse in spanish?

Anyway this price is a steal!!!

BestBuy.com has this for $40!

[quote name='Brother Daz']"Those of you who rather listen to Halo 3 with a Spanish Soap Opera feel ala Telemundo, you're in luck.":rofl:[/QUOTE]
i dont get your joke? care to elaborate

[quote name='Jcaugustine']
So if you want to catch up to Halo storyline after Halo Reach but don't feel like spending a lot, and happen to speak Spanish, then !buenos diaz[/QUOTE]Then, good morning? :lol: Sorry, I felt like I had to point thay out :p

I dont recommend buying from Bandr_sales.

Bought a ps3 from them and the Hard drive was defected.
Had to return it.

[quote name='htown01']I read part of the 2 reviews you used in your op but why is the game under the Music category?

Plus, this is what it says under product details:

• dvd-audio-gray-medium._V192250662_.gif
  • DVD Audio
  • Please Note: This is a DVD-Audio disc which is playable on most DVD players as well as all DVD-Audio players. Click here for additional information regarding compatibility.

I shouldn't be confused but I am :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]
The seller has it listed as a "Video Game" though.

Seller has great reviews too.

[quote name='apterous']Does it have english subtitles? I'd hate to miss the deep plot of...

*snicker*

Sorry, couldn't hold it back. rofl[/QUOTE]

Actually, yes it does according to one of the reviews.

I approve of this thread. Is Halo 3's campaign co-op? Maybe I should pick this up to play it and have even more fun trying to figure out what they're saying. I don't need English subtitles.

I am so tempted to buy this and play through again in spanish...I dont even speak the language but I feel like the experience would just be so overwhelmingly fun for some reason...

[quote name='Matedawg11']I am so tempted to buy this and play through again in spanish...I dont even speak the language but I feel like the experience would just be so overwhelmingly fun for some reason...[/QUOTE]

Me too! :applause:

[quote name='hordak']I played Republic Commando all the way through in German. Heck, so why not go for Halo 3 in Spanish (since I speak it)??[/QUOTE]

Lol, did you download it :whistle2:# I remember I acquired Halo 2 early and it was the French version. I couldn't play through it...I just couldn't. H2 and N.U.D.E. were the only foreign language games I acquired a long time ago.

[quote name='htown01']Lol, did you download it :whistle2:# I remember I acquired Halo 2 early and it was the French version. I couldn't play through it...I just couldn't. H2 and N.U.D.E. were the only foreign language games I acquired a long time ago.[/QUOTE]
Ha sounds like someone torrented the leaked french version of Halo 2

para $10, el Jefe se ve MUY caliente; SOLD!

-sidenote: this seems like much more compelling purchase after spending the last hour waching MGS in spanish - Thanks OP ^^

[quote name='TheHelix']This topic needs some El Hoardo in it.[/QUOTE]

Halo 3 you say?? In for 20 I'll resell them on ebay for $15+s/H :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I got my Xbox well after Halo 3 came out and never went back to pick it up, because I felt that at $30-40 it was overpriced. This price suits me perfectly and I'm a native Spanish speaker, so it's all good. Thanks for the head's up OP.

Since it's got English subtitles, I think I'd do this if it were from Amazon (although I wonder if you can sell it to Gamestop?)

This sounds rather hilarious actually.

bread's done
Back