[DEAD] k.dwn's Fifth Lowball: Mini Edition is DONE! All but One Package Shipped!

Professor Layton & the Curious Village (Like New) - 16
Professor Layton & the Diabolical Box (Like New)  - 16

don't cry Biggzy32 

Last edited by a moderator:
It was TBA for the first couple days but switched it to the pre-determined time window a couple days ago.

But I can truly say it will now end any minute now forrealz. 

Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey $20

Poor fella?  What you talking about???  I just haven't CAGed in over a year.....got bored, lazy, tired of the game.

NO MORE BIDS ACCEPTED AFTER THIS POST!

Thank you folks for your patronage! I will sort out all the bids tonight and tabulate the invoices. I will PM certain winners for their address for more accurate shipping costs.

are you still talking out of your ass cheeks?

stop crying little fella :)
1985-1985money.jpg

Thank you Fizz :)

To all that have paid already, I will have your packages out Tuesday and I'll PM you your DC #s as well.

For the folks that I messaged asking for your mailing address, I ask you to please give me another day or two so I can get you a proper shipping quote.

The first wave of packages have been shipped out. I've sent everyone that has paid a PM with the tracking information, but I've also updated the OP with it as well.

I will have the proper invoice to the few winners with exact shipping items sent to you via PM before the end of the day. I greatly appreciate your patience.

bread's done
Back