[DEAD] k.dwn's Fifth Lowball: Mini Edition is DONE! All but One Package Shipped!

Due to an urgent family matter, I will conduct an emergency lowball in the very near future. I usually take several months between lowballs but unfortunately, time is of the essence. It will not have many items but all will be of quality and will come straight from my personal collection. 

I will update the OP with more details as soon as I can.

Thank you.

I'll be delaying the start of the lowball till tomorrow, Sunday June 15th. The end date will also be pushed a day to June 21st. 

Thank you for your understanding.

South Park x Kidrobot 3'' Stick of Truth Cartman "Grand Wizard" Figure 1 - $1 laundrymatt

PlayStation E3 Poster (Actual Shipping Cost) 1 2 - $1 laundrymatt

it's exciting when limited collector items get high bids on cheapassgamer lowballs comparable to the prices on ebay. It's a win-win for everybody, we(the buyers) get more attention from sellers( and possible more lowballs ) and the seller don't have to pay ebay's seller fees. Too bad I can't go that high, with another baby coming my wife would kill me LOL 

it's exciting when limited collector items get high bids on cheapassgamer lowballs comparable to the prices on ebay. It's a win-win for everybody, we(the buyers) get more attention from sellers( and possible more lowballs ) and the seller don't have to pay ebay's seller fees. Too bad I can't go that high, with another baby coming my wife would kill me LOL
Same boat. I got a dirty look for just buying vanilla version..

bread's done
Back