[DEAD] k.dwn's Fifth Lowball: Mini Edition is DONE! All but One Package Shipped!

Here's my updated bids. Dropping out of the Xenoblade Chronicles sweepstakes as you can get it sealed on eBay for around $120 and we are getting close to that right now in this auction.

Fallout New Vegas Preorder Coasters (B) - $4
Paper Mario Sticker Star Sticker Set - $3
Tales of Xillia signed by Tales producer Hideo Baba - $32

[quote name='strizay']does this end tonight at 12:30 AM or Saturday night at 12:30 AM?[/QUOTE]

Tonight between 12:30 AM - 1:00 AM EST. Technically Saturday for East Coast folks.

Bids updated to post #154

No love for Zoidberg?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='isatox']Xenoblade Chronicles - 95
Xenoblade Art book - 18[/QUOTE]

I really hope you aren't planning on flipping that. Some of us haven't had the chance to play the game at all.

[quote name='Kanelly']I really hope you aren't planning on flipping that. Some of us haven't had the chance to play the game at all.[/QUOTE]

If it sells for that price there won't really be very much profit, (if any) in flipping it after eBay and PayPal fees. Glad to hear he will be playing it!

[quote name='isatox']No I plan on keeping it and enjoying the game.[/QUOTE]

Congratulations to you, then!

All I gotta say is
Sniper_zps1ce379e5.jpg

are you going to do a rolling end time, so it ends when it seems like pretty much everyone is done bidding. Or are you going to stop it at exactly a certain time? That way the snipers are unable to snipe and they have to bid like everyone else.

[quote name='strizay']are you going to do a rolling end time, so it ends when it seems like pretty much everyone is done bidding. Or are you going to stop it at exactly a certain time? That way the snipers are unable to snipe and they have to bid like everyone else.[/QUOTE]

I will stop at an exact time between 12:30 and 1:00 AM EST.

would that be 12:45?

I hate snipers. Sniping is a coward move like a sucker punch. They can't go toe to toe so they hit you when you're not looking.

[quote name='strizay']would that be 12:45?[/QUOTE]

Not exactly lol. I picked the end time before the start of the lowball between that 30 minute window.

I think you might have missed half of my post from late last night since my bids are missing from two items, so here are my bids again :)

Hitman Absolution 3'' Vinyl Figure - $5
Hitman Absolution Red Neck Tie Promo Item - $9
Patapon 2 -Voucher Only/NO UMD - $2

[quote name='mightymek']I think you might have missed half of my post from late last night since my bids are missing from two items, so here are my bids again :)

Hitman Absolution 3'' Vinyl Figure - $5
Hitman Absolution Red Neck Tie Promo Item - $9
Patapon 2 -Voucher Only/NO UMD - $2[/QUOTE]

Woopsy. I could have sworn I updated the Hitman item bids. But yeah, corrected now ;)

Xenoblade artbook $20
Persona 2 soundtrack $2
Fallout New Vegas CE (B) $9
Fallout New Vegas Preorder Coasters (A) $4
Naruto UNSG Collector Game Cards (B) $1

Went to comic-con for the first time last year need to note to get everything I can ;p Those hitman items are pretty awesome though a little too rich for my blood lol (also learned my lesson from the plush mite ni no kuni) lol

[quote name='Pikagreg']Went to comic-con for the first time last year need to note to get everything I can ;p Those hitman items are pretty awesome though a little too rich for my blood lol (also learned my lesson from the plush mite ni no kuni) lol[/QUOTE]

Yeah my usual comic con policy is to grab 'dem free stuff ;) . Well that and buy all the cool exclusives before they sell out and check out all the hot cosplayers haha.

bread's done
Back