[DEAD] k.dwn's Fifth Lowball: Mini Edition is DONE! All but One Package Shipped!

Assassin's Creed Limited Edition Bundle -Limited Edition Art Book, 300 pg Strategy Guide & Exclusive Lithograph- (Sealed) :Tears at several locations but both books are in New condition: 1 2 3 4 5 - $35

[quote name='Vulgarism']Futurama "Zoidberg" 3'' Vinyl with Stethoscope Accessory - $4[/QUOTE]

Noooooo!!! Outbid! Lol

Futurama "Zoidberg" 3'' Vinyl with Stethoscope Accessory $6

I'm going to go give my kids a bath, don't end this before 9:30!!!!

The Adventure Time Bag/Hello Kitty is for this girl... yes... I'm playing the pity card!

[quote name='skiizim']I'm going to go give my kids a bath, don't end this before 9:30!!!!

The Adventure Time Bag/Hello Kitty is for this girl... yes... I'm playing the pity card!

[/QUOTE]
Alright Skiizim, its a pretty sweet bag, but hopefully it will make this girl's day. :)

Apple Ipod Dock $2
Spore LE Bundle $2
Prince of Persia CE (B) $3
Pikmin (A) $3
Madworld (B) $2
Gears of War2 Last Stand Edition $2
Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings $2

[quote name='Pikagreg']I really enjoyed Magna Carta 2 lol Have the first one though heard it was pretty flawed.

Amplitude $5[/QUOTE]

I loved the first one. I wish the sequel came out for ps3 because I would totally be bidding on it.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']I loved the first one. I wish the sequel came out for ps3 because I would totally be bidding on it.[/QUOTE]

I remember the second one not doing so well since it came out in the middle of Last Remnant/Infinite Undiscovery/Star Ocean 4 which were pretty mediocre (though I still had fun with them)

The combat and art style in Magna Carta 2 was pretty fun and I remember it being much higher quality than other RPGs at the time.

The lowball will now end at a predetermined time between 12:31 AM EST and 1:00 AM EST. Place your final bids now to try and avoid sniping.

I will make a post that will signal the end of the lowball. Bids after that post WILL NOT BE COUNTED!

Also, please be aware of the rules as this is the LAST moment to private message me about shipping and payment arrangements.

I'd also like to thank all the fine CAGs for making my first lowball a smashing success!

[quote name='Pikagreg']I remember the second one not doing so well since it came out in the middle of Last Remnant/Infinite Undiscovery/Star Ocean 4 which were pretty mediocre (though I still had fun with them)

The combat and art style in Magna Carta 2 was pretty fun and I remember it being much higher quality than other RPGs at the time.[/QUOTE]

Hey I liked all those games but then again I have a really high tolerance for jrpgs. Also Magna Carta 2 didn't have much competition back then and even now.

Futurama "Bender" 3'' Vinyl Figure with Pharaoh Mask & Cigar Accessory (A) 1 - $4
Futurama "Fry" 3'' Vinyl Figure with Panucci's Pizza Box Accessory (B) - $4
Futurama "Zapp Brannigan" 3'' Vinyl Figure with Zapp Brannigan's Big Book of War Accessory 1 - $3
Futurama "Zoidberg" 3'' Vinyl with Stethoscope Accessory 1 - $7

[quote name='Pookymeister']Masa is ready to be sniped[/QUOTE]

waiting all day for it.

have some sympathy, I got beat up by an autistic 6 year old this week:drool:

Hmm is amplitude worth 7..... have frequency already and loved it. I remember renting amplitude once and it having more pop songs and stuff.

Amplitude $7 sure ;p

bread's done
Back