[DEAD] k.dwn's Fifth Lowball: Mini Edition is DONE! All but One Package Shipped!

All invoices have been sent!

Just a friendly reminder that payment is expected within the next 7 days unless you have contacted me with prior arrangements.

Now the packing fun begins... :cry:

Thank you to all that paid promptly. I'll have most if not all of your packages shipped out tomorrow. I'll PM you with DC # details ASAP.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']damn Gators! Doubled the price on the Xillia poster :razz:[/QUOTE]

Ha ha, I still think you got a good deal on it. Seems like a one of a kind item.

I got my stuff today but no poster. There is no delivery status info about it either on the USPS website.

[quote name='strizay']I got my stuff today but no poster. There is no delivery status info about it either on the USPS website.[/QUOTE]

It should be on its way. Give it another day or two.

The USPS employee was a bit confused with the whole new USPS Tracking that replaced Delivery Confirmation. I can see certain packages tracking on the website while others are saying something about going to the post office. I'll ask my post office manager the next time I'm there (which should be Friday or Saturday).

The OP has been updated with all the label numbers that have paid up. Please expect your packages to arrive this week or early the following week.

Thanks again to all the participants and don't forget to leave feedback!

Just got mine and everything looks awesome. Was the dock new? I was pleasantly surprised how not used it looked. Leaving feedback now.

[quote name='UberSwiss']Just got mine and everything looks awesome. Was the dock new? I was pleasantly surprised how not used it looked. Leaving feedback now.[/QUOTE]

Yup, it was never used more than once and just for less than a minute. I derp'ed up and bought it before realizing I have a case on my iPad and it would never fit. Oh well...my loss is your gain :)

[quote name='clonesniper666']Received the the Poster today and just left feedback. Great Lowball.[/QUOTE]

Good to here the poster made it alright. It was my first time shipping posters and finding the right poster tube that wouldn't get manhandled by USPS took more time than I'd care to admit.

Meant to post this a couple days ago but poster came and in great shape. I was out of town on a mini vacation when it arrived. Leaving feedback for you :)

I'm pretty sure all the packages that I sent out have been received. I will contact the remaining winners to confirm in the next few days just to make sure.

Also, I'm contemplating on doing a mini lowball in the next couple weeks or so. Will primarily consist of sealed :360: RPGs and random stuff. Will gather up the items for a preview soon.

Preview picture going up late Wednesday evening. This lowball is a bit more compact than the last but will have some nice stuff up fo sho.

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']might try for Lost Odyssey:D[/QUOTE]

Me too :D haha.

It's sealed right or is that plastic just ripped? That's how it looks like in the picture to me.

[quote name='diazt350']Me too :D haha.

It's sealed right or is that plastic just ripped? That's how it looks like in the picture to me.[/QUOTE]

It's sealed. The plastic wrap isn't the usual fold type because the extra discs are stuffed inside making the case a bit thicker than usual.

Edit: Here's a thread talking all about it.

bread's done
Back