[DEAD] k.dwn's Fifth Lowball: Mini Edition is DONE! All but One Package Shipped!

[quote name='pacino408']Lost Odyssey (Sealed) 1 2 - $16
Tales of Vesperia (Sealed) 1 2 - $8[/QUOTE]

Man, you sure have similar taste in games as me. Good taste that is lol.

Tales of vesperia -$10
Lost odyssey -$17

[quote name='guynextshore']Man, you sure have similar taste in games as me. Good taste that is lol.

Tales of vesperia -$10
Lost odyssey -$17[/QUOTE]

Their both good games. I'd be bidding if I didn't have them.

[quote name='guynextshore']Man, you sure have similar taste in games as me. Good taste that is lol.

Tales of vesperia -$10
Lost odyssey -$17[/QUOTE]

Thanks good luck in the lowball :D

Tales of vesperia -$12
Lost odyssey -$18

[quote name='pacino408']Thanks good luck in the lowball :D

Tales of vesperia -$12
Lost odyssey -$18[/QUOTE]

lol Same to you ;)

Tales of Vesperia - $13
Lost Odyssey -$19

[quote name='dodgeme']Their both good games. I'd be bidding if I didn't have them.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I remember pacino from pervious lowballs - bidding on the same items :). And yes, I agree :).

[quote name='guynextshore']
Oh, I remember pacino from pervious lowballs - bidding on the same items :). And yes, I agree :).[/QUOTE]

In these lowballs, only games featuring scantily clad young ladies are available. Along with the regular dose of anime chicks thrown in liberally.
Why oh why do I always miss the pervious lowballs?!?!

[/QUOTE]Oh, I remember pacino from pervious lowballs - bidding on the same items :). And yes, I agree :).[/QUOTE]

Glad to see many people like the same types of games here :D And I do remember a few of you from lowballs.

Tales of Vesperia - $14
Lost Odyssey -$22

Bids updated to post #358.

I have some :360: faceplates lying around, but I'm unsure whether there is still a demand for them. Let me know if you guys and gals are interested, and I'll add 'em to the lowball.

[quote name='knightsdwn']Bids updated to post #358.

I have some :360: faceplates lying around, but I'm unsure whether there is still a demand for them. Let me know if you guys and gals are interested, and I'll add 'em to the lowball.[/QUOTE]

which ones you talking about?

Mass Effect 2: Collector's Edition (Sealed) -$16

if you think i am going to go on a daily bidding war with you on this...

[quote name='MasaTFC']which ones you talking about?[/QUOTE]

Nothing crazy thus my doubts on whether it'll be worth dealing them.

x8tMsKY.jpg

6sAdq5G.jpg

The silver faceplate is sealed while the others are in like new to good conditions. (The Gears one has some paint imperfections on it)

[quote name='knightsdwn']Nothing crazy thus my doubts on whether it'll be worth dealing them.

x8tMsKY.jpg

6sAdq5G.jpg

The silver faceplate is sealed while the others are in like new to good conditions. (The Gears one has some paint imperfections on it)[/QUOTE]

Do these fit on any xbox 360? I.G. - Elite

[quote name='NoelVermillion']Do these fit on any xbox 360? I.G. - Elite[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately they only fit on the original Xbox 360 models. (ie. Core, Pro & Elite)

They do look nice however! lol

[quote name='knightsdwn']Unfortunately they only fit on the original Xbox 360 models. (ie. Core, Pro & Elite)

They do look nice however! lol[/QUOTE]

Ah, man. What a downer!!:cry::cry:

[quote name='knightsdwn']Nothing crazy thus my doubts on whether it'll be worth dealing them.

x8tMsKY.jpg

6sAdq5G.jpg

The silver faceplate is sealed while the others are in like new to good conditions. (The Gears one has some paint imperfections on it)[/QUOTE]

throw up the FF one, I will bid on it till i win!

I'd like to reiterate rule #8 which states "I will only accept bids from CAGs from the US. I apologize to overseas bidders. Exceptions can be made if prior correspondence via private messaging is established before the end of the auction."

Please keep that in mind before bidding.

As for the 360 faceplates, I believe I will place them in my following lowball. I apologize for the inconvenience.

[quote name='Kevace']Dead Rising 2: Collector's Edition - $1[/QUOTE]

you missed this bid

Star Ocean: The Last Hope (Sealed) -$10

bread's done
Back