[DEAD] Lowball #2 is DEAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fallout New Vegas Collectors Edition (No game everything else is included: Poker Chips, Cards, Artbook, DVD, Platinum Chip, the Collectors Box) -24

hmmm i'll pass but thanks... i could of got both a lot cheaper if you wouldn't of raised up the prices lol

but it was really fun

bid war!

hmmm i'll pass but thanks... i could of got both a lot cheaper if you wouldn't of raised up the prices lol

but it was really fun

bid war!
I actually bid $26 on WWE 13 right after you and then it turned out the guy ended it! I was like 1 second too late.

nooo!

thank you Mr. Back Ops for such an amazing lowball!

<3
I hope everyone enjoyed this lowball im going to look through the rest of my items and see what i can whip up for the next lowball.. im thinking more deadpools, some diablo 3s and starcrafts.. i also got a few collectors editions left maybe i'll put those up for sale not sure though.. btw if you won the wwe13 the codes are unused its pretty badass

got the gift card redeemed it already.. i will sending out all ur stuff out on weds to those who paid! lilnomad94 imma throw in something nice for being the big spender of the day lol

Hahaha I didn't know if the gift card was a good method or not :p But I'm glad you accepted it so I didn't have to go through all the Customer Service thing! And alrighty, that sounds good to me :D

Ive updated the main page with Tracking numbers for those who shipped today.. sorry guys i was under the weather yesterday! Everyone else who paid already will be shipping tomorrow i ran out of packages and boxes!!

Please leave feedback once items have been received i will be doing the same!! i will also be gearing up for my next lowball in a week or so! so be on the look out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back