[DEAD] Lowball #2 is DEAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, I may be interested in that idea as well. I tried to go back a few pages and check, but its kinda hard to keep up with without writing it out or copy/pasting all the bids and updating everything to see what would be left.

Yah, Black.Ops said once he gets back he will be updating and then sending out invoices hopefully by the 12th.
Hey Thanks!

I swear, its one minute "I want my stuff/invoice" "Wheres OP cause he is fuck en fired" to "Hey, you gonna eat that? Cause I will if your won't" Not saying there is anything wrong with that, just saying.

Wish he would have updated any since the end of this....

Just a note mine ended a little over 7 days ago and everything in mine is on it's way to a new home or already there

Update Friday in the A.M. was he was getting on a plane that morning and would be home that evening....... So now 2 days later.... Since the last "update". Help has been offered.... He could have added someone else to update the OP and at least get invoices out. All I'm sayin.....

I'll give it till Wednesday and if there is no response by then I will just leave negative feedback, Don't feel like playing the waiting game any longer.

hate to be "that guy", really gave the benefit of the doubt. no update has been made, even a "white-lie" would help. i think an admin. needs to be involved now. :wall:

Yeah this is pretty ridiculous. Like wuulee said, even some sort of excuse would have worked at this point. I'd even be ok with him just calling it off. Just give me some closure damnit!!

Yeah, It'd take a small miracle at this point to get the stuff we won. I think I'm with Goguenator on this one...if I dont hear something positive by Friday, I'm gonna have to leave some feedback. Waiting for a response from one of the mods now to see what they could possibly do here (probably nothing, but still).

Yeah, It'd take a small miracle at this point to get the stuff we won. I think I'm with Goguenator on this one...if I dont hear something positive by Friday, I'm gonna have to leave some feedback. Waiting for a response from one of the mods now to see what they could possibly do here (probably nothing, but still).
actually, a mod will take action and the result will be a lowball ban, making this thread inaccessible to the OP. The infraction for that is 1 fuck up, either as a buyer or seller and the mod is pretty strict about that rule. Don't underestimate Pookymeister, that dood is Boss, Hoss.

Last edited by a moderator:
*Wrath unleashed*

If you want to leave neg feedback, its up to you. OP won't be participating in the lowball forum anymore either way.

Wait, so I'm not going to get the items (slim chances as they may be)???

Doesn't look like it. I was still interested in the items I bid on but I doubt it is worth emailing Black. I'm sure he is not in the best mood after this ban.

Bummer. I was looking forward to playing Halo 4.
well seeing that Black was on before Pooky posted the ban, he wasn't intending to honor this lowball (if he did he extremely did a poor job). My guess is the the lowball numbers weren't what he may have been expecting.

well seeing that Black was on before Pooky posted the ban, he wasn't intending to honor this lowball (if he did he extremely did a poor job). My guess is the the lowball numbers weren't what he may have been expecting.
^

This. 10000000% guaranteed.

This could have been solved, as you stated before, by just replying with anything rather than logging on and not saying anything.

soooooooooooo who is heartless hardcore enough to leave negative feedback first?

oh- GO BID IN VENDETTAS LOWBALL FOR fuck SAKE!!!!!!

I def am responsible for the ban most likely, but I cant say I feel all that bad about it. Someone would have done the same eventually. Communication is key to me, and when there isn't any...well, it could end up like this. And I feel like when comm. was made, it was a lie to get people off his back for a bit.

As for the feedback, I'll just sit tight. I feel I have got enough retribution through the ban personally.

And man, you wasn't lying. Pooky came in and done work! Didn't even take him an hour after I PM'd.

Also, VGC and Goguenator have Vendetta's lowball on lock!

An established Cag going rogue......shame.
yea, this is why i always stay on the side of caution even with established people. you try and help someone out here by avoiding heavy fees and the bs of GS offering you 2 dollars. you can never know a person 100%. greed and personal situations can change people easily. truly as you said a shame. :nottalking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back