[DEAD] Lowball #2 is DEAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So glad I remembered to check this before it ended haha.

Perfect Dark Zero CE $2
Fable 3 CE $6
Gears of War 3 CE $7

Sidenote: I'm seeing that on the OP, it says that wuulee is winning with a $2 bid on Halo 3 CE, but I already made a bid at $2 (Post #253)

Idk which uncharted to bid on, I think you updated bid on the wrong one. Maybe i'm reading wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Perfect Dark Zero Collectors Edition -  $3
Two Worlds Collectors Edition -  4$
Fable 3 Collectors Edition - $5
Halo 3 Collectors edition - $3
CoD Modern Warfare 3 CE (No Game) - $3
Metroid Other M (Sealed) - $2

Got me on Fable - had expected cutoff at 10:00. Here's hoping our host does this by timestamp rather than his end post.

Well, congrats to winning bidders.  I hope no one thinks too poorly of me for sniping a few items - I just prefer watching an auction the last 10 minutes rather than constantly checking over the course of a week.

Hey, it's up to Mr. Black Ops how to call it; no tears here.  I anticipated a little less fluidity on the endtime and will just have to adjust my aim a little bit closer next time.

Yup, that's why I love a nice rolling stop. It makes everything so much more relaxed. I have to be spamming F5 every time on here. It just sucks.
you've never been in to many then. ive had to stay up nearly an extra 2 hrs watching...thats not what i'd call nice. but everything has pros and cons.

Yup, that's why I love a nice rolling stop. It makes everything so much more relaxed. I have to be spamming F5 every time on here. It just sucks.
lol, obviously you have never have hosted a lowball. rolling end times are a pain to keep track of what counts (via receiving a bid) or not. very confusing.

There is no way to end one of these and everyone be happy, thats just a fact lol. I like a random end time, works well to prevent snipers but it doesn't eliminate them. I got sniped too, but people can snipe thats just the way it works. if you participate in these auctions, you are going to be on the F5 no matter what if you really want an item. Win or lose, we should all just be glad for the opportunity to win such great stuff for cheap! Thanks OP!

I only have a 360 and a PS3, making room for PS4/Wii U, with a sound system and a mini PC for streaming, the room below my TV stand is absolutely packed. You retro console users have got to show me one of your pictures sometimes.

I only have a 360 and a PS3, making room for PS4/Wii U, with a sound system and a mini PC for streaming, the room below my TV stand is absolutely packed. You retro console users have got to show me one of your pictures sometimes.
It's called a closet... I keep disconnecting what I'm not playing and reconnect what I am planning to play. X360 and SNES are always connected and I constantly rotate my Genesis, N64 and GameCube.

That's why I'm getting rid of a lot of stuff for space.. On my entertainment desk I got:

Ps4
PS3
Xbox one (Exclusive Titanfall design- I work at rspn lol)
Halo reach 360

Next up a wii u

That's why I'm getting rid of a lot of stuff for space.. On my entertainment desk I got:

Ps4
PS3
Xbox one (Exclusive Titanfall design- I work at rspn lol)
Halo reach 360

Next up a wii u lol hopefully with these winnings

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back