Dead Mass Effect 3 Xbox 360 Collectors Edition Online at Gamestop + $10 off code

Has anyone's shipped that odered after 4PM yesterday? I ordered 2 and they still haven't shipped. Frustrating as this is the 3rd place where I'm on hold to get the XBOX 360 CE. I have the PS3 one but I have an character to export on the xbox version and I want the CE. I also ordered from Newegg and Amazon and I'm in shipping limbo there also. I only want 2 and was hoping Gamestop would come through. This sucks have to wait to find out.

wanted to give my cc a rest so used my debit on 2 orders (transferred several hundred to account before order). I got cancelation emails saying gamestop couldn't process based on my info and suggested:

• Contact your financial institution and confirm that the information they have on file matches with all the information you included when you placed your order.
  • Place another order on GameStop.com using a different form of payment.
  • Limit your purchase to less than $500 if you are a first time GameStop.com customer.
I really hate using my debit. I tried with my cc and so far the orders haven't been canceled.

This was all around 5:30 pm est yesterday. No shipping email yet

Just got an email saying mine was cancelled. I did receive a $10 off code though. The email said they ran out of stock. I ordered on 3/8 @ 1:50PM EST.

Looks like GS oversold them based on this e-mail I just got: :roll:

Thank you for your order with GameStop.com.

Unfortunately, we have run out of stock on the Mass Effect 3 N7 Collector’s Edition and do not anticipate receiving additional quantity. Please accept our sincere apology and a coupon for $10 off your next GameStop.com order for the inconvenience. As a reminder, your credit card has not been charged for any canceled items.

To take advantage of the $10 off coupon, simply enter the following code during checkout:

(snipped)

Please note that this single use code will not apply to gift cards or video game consoles.

Since stock is still available chain-wide, you may be able to find one for purchase separately at a local store and we invite you to use our Search Availability feature at the link below.

http://www.gamestop.com/browse/storesearch.aspx?sku=201130

Thank you for your business, and we look forward to serving you again!

Best Regards, GameStop.com Customer Service

Mine was cancelled as well. I used gamestop credit and I went ahead and checked my gamestop balance on my card and see that the credit was not returned. Is there a delay in the return of the balance or should I be worried?

Well, my copy got cancelled. No great loss and the 10 dollar off coupon might come in handy.

Wow I feel bad for some people that ordered. I got my shipment confirmation, but I ordered well after some people whom that their shipments cancelled.

[quote name='dominator']Wow I feel bad for some people that ordered. I got my shipment confirmation, but I ordered well after some people whom that their shipments cancelled.[/QUOTE]

What kind of shipping speed did you pick? I picked the longest(cheapest) method and assume thats why mine was cancelled. I ordered at 12:51

I got the email about the cancellation and $10 coupon but no actual cancellation email. I placed two orders and just received the one email with one coupon code

Got both of my shipping confirmations today around 4:30 PM EST. I ordered one copy at 4:11 PM and the other at 6:16 PM yesterday. Yeah, finally I will get my XBOX CE. I guess there gone again as I checked the site again to see if they came back like a poster said just above me said and they are out of stock again. Now I need to cancel my Amazon and Newegg orders.

bread's done
Back