[DEAD]NewEgg Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 $47.99 plus free shipping

Raygne

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
NewEgg Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 $47.99 plus free shipping

Limit 1 per customer!
Promo Code: EMCYTZT636

The ad specifies Xbox 360 but it does say available for PS3 and PC. Promo ends 11:59PM PDT on Sunday, 7/31/2011
Enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='BobbyTastic']Off-topic slightly: Does that $10 off promo code for Halo: CE Anniversary still work? I've just been waiting for something to go on sale @ Newegg that was worth $20+. Same question to the NEWCUSTOMER10 code.[/QUOTE]

NEWCUSTOMER10 works, but the order total has to be over $50. If you add 1600 MS points to the MW3 order, you're paying $60 for MW3 and 1600 MS points, so you basically get the points for free.

Edit: Also apparently it doesn't work with multiple pre-orders.

Also the Halo Anniversary code does not work.

[quote name='daminion']was about to preorder this, but I need this day 1. 3 day newegg shipping isn't going to cut it.[/QUOTE]
Was thinking the same thing.

[quote name='Cyrcle']Was thinking the same thing.[/QUOTE]

is release day shipping free through amazon?

doesn't newegg have an option for 1 day/release day shipping

[quote name='Gojimaster']I might actually bite on this one. Battlefield 3 looks like a bore-fest, do people actually enjoy walking across huge maps for 10 minutes only to get sniped by someone you will most likely never find?

CoD has consistently made good upgrades on all of their games... they have fast-paced action and literally all of my friend, classmates, and co-workers play CoD. It is the best social game on both PSN and Xbox Live.

BF3 is just a terrible social game. It has no splitscreen options, so no local mulitplayer matches with friends. It has no splitscreen online, which is one of the best features on Black Ops, and barely any people use the online chat features on BF3.

EA is no better than Activision so the only people complaining about Activision are those that try to attract attention by not liking the most popular thing out there. They would hate on BF3 if it was the most popular FPS series too.

So this is a great price for CoD and all the BF trolls should get the hell out of here.[/QUOTE]

I agree with a lot of this. I don't know what they were thinking in BFBC2, making it possible to only communicate verbally with the four members of your squad, and not the other people on your team, lol. Maps so large that if you're playing with idiots who get all your team's vehicles blown up you have to run all the way across the map and steal some (unless you get sniped first).

That said, Battlefield won't be a bore-fest, you just gotta be in a certain mood to play it. You gotta have/find a squad with mics and common sense. You gotta be patient. I love both Black Ops and BFBC2, but I have a solid job, a pregnant wife, and classes; there are times when I turn on my Xbox and I want some instant gratification due to a lack of gaming time. CoD provides that, and I always have half my friends list playing it. I just hope that the "Survival Mode" they are adding to MW3 is a lot of fun, its nice to play a game mode with buddies that doesn't track so many stats.

[quote name='SmileyMcSmiles']The hypocrisy in your comment is astounding.

But in case you are incapable of discerning the difference...I wasn't the one making pointless and annoying comments towards another poster in an arbitrary manner.[/QUOTE]

There is no hypocrisy in my statement. Why? Because I'm not angry and because I don't feel the need to harass someone for typing a comment. I went after you because you're attempting to be a self-righteous asshole ("care to tempt fate?") who thinks they run the way people comment on this website. Good try though. You must feel SOOOOO proud to use big-boy words in an attempt to come across as intelligent and articulate. But sadly, you're not.

[quote name='jdktech2010']Just preorder and cancel if you need to...they don't charge your card until the order ships and the game releases...
it's a win-win[/QUOTE]

Yeah that's what I should have done... Hopefully they do the sale again just like they did with BF3.

bread's done
Back