{DEAD} Operation Wolf - NES - Brand New Factory Sealed 29.99w/3.99 shipping

[quote name='TaylorM06']This brings back memories...[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, I saw this and had to post it, gives me good flashbacks as well as blowing in cartridges. :)

Could have used this Saturday. I've started a retro gaming group and we meet about once a month to play old school games and we kicked it off with my NES collection.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']Could have used this Saturday. I've started a retro gaming group and we meet about once a month to play old school games and we kicked it off with my NES collection.[/QUOTE]

Totally Jelous

[quote name='Chrono Gear']Could have used this Saturday. I've started a retro gaming group and we meet about once a month to play old school games and we kicked it off with my NES collection.[/QUOTE]

That's really cool! Hope it goes well and is fun!

I wonder if this game's REALLY unopened, I mean how would you know?

Either way I don't recall this being very good, but still it's fun it it's for real.

Not only do I wish Megaman 9 and 10 had had real releases, not stupid DRM download, I wish they'd had NES releases too :whistle2:D

Kinda seems like you're promoting your own listing here, OP...

And besides that, there are plenty of sealed classics on ebay. I've still got a sealed NES Legend of Zelda and a sealed Mega Man 64 in my collection.

[quote name='Blade']Kinda seems like you're promoting your own listing here, OP...

And besides that, there are plenty of sealed classics on ebay. I've still got a sealed NES Legend of Zelda and a sealed Mega Man 64 in my collection.[/QUOTE]

haha no, just got really excited and nostalgic

OK so that is the nerdiest thing I've ever, ever heard of. Wow, that's like... so.... wow.

(Totally jealous).

Can't you tell I'm a fan?

Pretty sure I played the PC version that pre-dates the NES one.

Man, this game was a bastard. :wall:

I'm pretty sure I never made it out of the second section. So much placement memorization... not to mention fighting the Zapper to actually shoot where you were aiming. Is it true that hdtv's have serious issues with lightguns (even moreso)?

[quote name='Sanges99']Man, this game was a bastard. :wall:

I'm pretty sure I never made it out of the second section. So much placement memorization... not to mention fighting the Zapper to actually shoot where you were aiming. Is it true that hdtv's have serious issues with lightguns (even moreso)?[/QUOTE]

Yes, I believe light guns require CRTs to work properly.

Well if any of you guys that are jealous want to join my gaming group and live in Phoenix send me a PM and we'll see about getting you in on one of our next sessions. It'll be NES again since we barely scratched the surface of my collection before calling it a night. Plus one of our other members will be bringing his NES games. I'm planning on bringing my SNES to the next session as well in case we have time.

I play my old stuff every few months so these sessions are more about exposing great classics to people that may have missed them for me since it's my collection we are playing from. We spent a good deal of time reminiscing too, great old gaming stories are nice to hear.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']Well if any of you guys that are jealous want to join my gaming group and live in Phoenix send me a PM and we'll see about getting you in on one of our next sessions. It'll be NES again since we barely scratched the surface of my collection before calling it a night. Plus one of our other members will be bringing his NES games. I'm planning on bringing my SNES to the next session as well in case we have time.

I play my old stuff every few months so these sessions are more about exposing great classics to people that may have missed them for me since it's my collection we are playing from. We spent a good deal of time reminiscing too, great old gaming stories are nice to hear.[/QUOTE]

That's how episodes of law and order start off.

Got me thinking back to my NES games. Some of my favorites was from Jaleco. Goal, Bases Loaded, Racket Attack.

My friend and I made a drinking game out of Goal. 3 drinks the person that makes a goal, 2 for the assist, 1 for a side steal without a penalty or a saved goal by our goalie. Chug is something really cool happened. I remember on hard we could score over 30 goals playing on the same team in the qualifying rounds.

[quote name='Guerrilla']http://www.bonanza.com/listings/Ses...-NES-Brand-New-Factory-Sealed-H-Seam/85254811

Sesame Street 123 NES Sealed for $49.99 GO GO GO

Still, cool finding sealed retro games these days.[/QUOTE]

If the game was free with just tax and shipping it would be too much.

That is meant to collect dust on someones game shelf. Not to mention it's a poor choce of a shitty ass game to display.

If your collection is a shrine to shovelware and shitty ass games that are sealed I think it qualifies.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back