DEAD: RE4 $38.00 @ outpost

will anyone who pre-ordered the CT from gamestop cancel their order for this? Those bonus item they include are pretty slick.. but probably arent that useful...let me hear your thought

Their rating isn't too hot at www.resellerratings.com. Anyone ordered from them before?
Yes, they're fine as long as you don't mind DHL...

will anyone who pre-ordered the CT from gamestop cancel their order for this? Those bonus item they include are pretty slick.. but probably arent that useful...let me hear your thought
$22 for a 20 page art book, mini-soundtrack, art cell and metal tin that'll look nice but fit awkwardly on my case. Hmm, tempting...

[quote name='Snake2715']When will it come....?

The soundtrack isnto confirmed for gamestop B&M preorders... at least not from what I have heard.[/quote]

From outpost? It's ground shipping, so you'll probably have it by Friday...

For the record, I pre-ordered Halo 2 at outpost.com. I received it 2 days later with the same free ground shipping.

I've done about a half-dozen orders with Outpost.com.

Their customer service is so-so, though their prices aren't bad.

I had my CE of RE4 with Gamestop, and I'm still sticking with it, since I have free overnight shipping on it.

[quote name='queegqueeg']Their rating isn't too hot at www.resellerratings.com. Anyone ordered from them before?[/quote]

I've been ordering from Outpost.com for over 5 years now (when they had free overnite shipping). IMO, they are one of the best online retailers.

You can order up unitl midnight and still have your item delivered the next day.

[quote name='Gameboy415']ARGH!

Why'd the CE have to be GAMESTOP exclusive! :(
Its not fair I tells ya...[/quote]

Because they (GS) are the ones putting it together. What do you mean, "It was a rhetorical question"? :)

The nice thing about the CE being made by GS is that it will be a lot less common than, say, the Halo 2 CE (which can still be found in stores, lol). If you anticipate ever wanting the bonus stuff, get it from GS now, or expect to pay high eBay markups later. If you know that you will never care about the tin, et al, the outpost deal is a great price for a game that is blowing the critics away.

I hate DHL and usually their overnight shipping takes 2 days to get to my house. There 2day i ordered with Baten Kaitos took them a week. Sadly i will never order from them again.

IMO, outpost is a good place to order from, and while that is a good price, I just have to get the Gamestop CE.

[quote name='jaybird']There's the deal I've been waiting for! Thanks OP![/quote]
I know, I just cancelled my EB PO.

[quote name='Mr Durand Pierre']does anyone know if Circuit City will pricematch if I print this out?[/quote]
I think they only PM B&M stores, So unless you have a FRY's near you (assuming this is happening in store), no.

[quote name='hvhant']I don't get it, there is no Fry store located in Ohio, why do they charge tax?[/quote]

They have a warehouse in Ohio. Some products are shipped from there.

I actually find DHL to be pretty fast. I just hate there policy of leaving things when you're not home. If you're not home DHL will leave your package outside your house, somewhere. It's like an easter egg hunt, where did they put it this time. :lol:

[quote name='Scoobert'][quote name='hvhant']I don't get it, there is no Fry store located in Ohio, why do they charge tax?[/quote]

They have a warehouse in Ohio. Some products are shipped from there.

I actually find DHL to be pretty fast. I just hate there policy of leaving things when you're not home. If you're not home DHL will leave your package outside your house, somewhere. It's like an easter egg hunt, where did they put it this time. :lol:[/quote]

:lol: Fed ex did that to me too. It was the free sony game. They just threw it in the back of my yard.

[quote name='cthcky33']cant beat RE4 and minish cap for $57!!! i love outpost, thanks OP.[/quote]

yeah, I am debatign if I should get RE4 and Zelda for that price or RE4 Collection Tin from gamestop. hm..

[quote name='maxgle']scew Collector Tin, I got this :D[/quote]

Yeah, who needs a tin when you can save 20 bucks?

[quote name='oddjob93']I know alot of people want a price drop so here you all go.Cheap ass link
Sorry if this has already been posted, but I couldnt find any existing topics.[/quote]

Thanks!!!! Ordered a copy!!! Now I need to try and get a hold of a friend who I know was going to pay $50.00 when it was released next week. :D

[quote name='civx'][quote name='maxgle']scew Collector Tin, I got this :D[/quote]

Yeah, who needs a tin when you can save 20 bucks?[/quote]

I agree.....Collector Tin for what??? Save the money and order this now. You are buying the game to play I would imagine. :cool:

i wish i could have gotten this for $38... i tired to cancel my gamestop order and the guy told me he cxannot cancel it because it was shipped out! I then asked for the tracking number and he said he didn't have it yet because it was not updated in the system... my ass it was shipped out... what a bunch of liars... he said i could refuse shipment when i receive it... so much for that... oh wqell.. i will get the tin with gamestop now...

[quote name='rcavictor1956'][quote name='civx'][quote name='maxgle']scew Collector Tin, I got this :D[/quote]

Yeah, who needs a tin when you can save 20 bucks?[/quote]

I agree.....Collector Tin for what??? Save the money and order this now. You are buying the game to play I would imagine. :cool:[/quote]

When did a "tin" become collectible? I wonder if it will be rare/HTF!?!
\:D/
I think I will order it for $38.

[quote name='rcavictor1956'][quote name='oddjob93']I know alot of people want a price drop so here you all go.Cheap ass link
Sorry if this has already been posted, but I couldnt find any existing topics.[/quote]

Thanks!!!! Ordered a copy!!! Now I need to try and get a hold of a friend who I know was going to pay $50.00 when it was released next week. :D[/quote]
Good idea :twisted:

Darn, I alrady preordered the regular RE4 at EBgames, the collectors edition at GameStop, and another collectors edition at GameStop.com (I had store credit, plus cash gifts). Very good deal though.

Going to cancel my preorder of the CE for this. $22 extra for the tin and other stuff doesn't seem worth it to me.

Thanks topic creator. I ordered it. Pretty great deal! I was going to get it at Gamestop.com with overnight shipping. But this deal is ALOT better. I got it with Zelda The Minish Cap. Total price was about $62 shipped. Thanks again!

I preordered RE4 from FYE.com already. But I hear it takes 2 weeks to get it, so I was thinking of buying it from outpost.com and play it until I get the FYE copy and return it to outpost... Is this a good idea? Also, how much more quickly will I get the game if I preorder from outpost?

I would becareful guys... I called Outpost to cancel my order since I couldn't cancel with Gamestop. The Customer service rep told me that the game is now backordered until Feb. She canceled my order....

[quote name='deathadder']I would becareful guys... I called Outpost to cancel my order since I couldn't cancel with Gamestop. The Customer service rep told me that the game is now backordered until Feb. She canceled my order....[/quote]

I ordered tonight and my status is now listed as "Partial Backorder". #-o
I wish there would have been some mention of this before I placed my order. I'll probably not cancel though, as I don't really have time to play it right now anyway.

Edit: What's the difference between "partial backorder" and backorder?

$22 price difference does seem a lot (you can buy another game with it!)... but I do really want the collector's edition...

bread's done
Back