(DEAD) Saints Row IV Xbox 360 $12.99 ($7 GCU) at BestBuy.com

cashgunschaos

CAGiversary!
Link http://www.bestbuy.com/site/saints-row-iv-xbox-360/8843052.p?id=1218911751829&skuId=8843052&st=Saints%20row%20iv&lp=3&cp=1

Or 2 for $20... Once you buy, it seems that the coupon is used up. Looks like a sale/price error combo so prob won't last long.

If you do not have a GCU account you can sign up for free. EDIT: free account will NOT take additional 20% off, so people have reported it showing as $12.99 for the free account. Still a great price!

Jump on this fast, will be sold out or fixed by tomorrow morning for sure! Edit: maybe not? Lol

(Not bad for my first Topic Post ever, right ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone having issues logging in via the bby reward zone site: https://my.bestbuy.com/

I know I am entering my pw in correctly but keeps saying incorrect information blah blah. Even when I go to forgot password and enter my email it says error processing request. Anyone?
I think they redesigning the page or something cause I tried two different browsers and it wont even load the page only thing that will load is the best buy logo in upper left hand corner

Don't know how I missed this all day, and was afraid I was late for a glitch, or oos, but alas all is good, thanks!

I think they redesigning the page or something cause I tried two different browsers and it wont even load the page only thing that will load is the best buy logo in upper left hand corner
Thanks, was able to login just now and it is fine now. Also I just noticed, I'm now showing I'm elite plus again through to feb 2015, previously was expiring feb 2014. I definitely didn't spend $3500 this past calendar year, but I'll take it again. Been silver/elite plus since 2010. This is great for the free 2 day expedited shipping.

It lets me sign in on the my.bestbuy.com but on bestbuy.com it says I have a wrong password. 

EDIT: I keep getting this message on the main BestBuy page.

• The email address and password entered are not in our records. Please check for accuracy and try again. If you are not a registered user, please create an account. If you think there is an issue with your account, please contact Customer Care at 888-BESTBUY (888-237-8289). 

EDIT #2: Screw it ill wait until it hits $10 on Gamefly.Stupid BestBuy website.  :headache:

Thanks, was able to login just now and it is fine now. Also I just noticed, I'm now showing I'm elite plus again through to feb 2015, previously was expiring feb 2014. I definitely didn't spend $3500 this past calendar year, but I'll take it again. Been silver/elite plus since 2010. This is great for the free 2 day expedited shipping.
if you were already a part of best buy silver status prior to the change over to the new tier set up of elite and elite plus all you had to spend was the normal $2,500 they did that as a courtesy for changing the program midyear that why a lot people who spent under the $3,500 but over $2,500 were renewed to feb 2015

I'll update the OP title; they gave everyone a full 24 hours. Longer than most errors for sure.

So they bumped the Xbox price of this game from 32.99 yesterday to 39.99 today?  Huh, interesting...  The coupon is still working, but it's not as good of a deal now.

Wow, I ordered it yesterday, I got the "it's shipped" mail a few hours later, and now it's out for delivery today.  That's pretty awesome.

if you were already a part of best buy silver status prior to the change over to the new tier set up of elite and elite plus all you had to spend was the normal $2,500 they did that as a courtesy for changing the program midyear that why a lot people who spent under the $3,500 but over $2,500 were renewed to feb 2015
OT, but since this was mentioned above. I just missed hitting the $2500 mark (forgot it resets on 12/31) but I just got "renewed" to elite plus through Feb 2015 on Tuesday. My current "spend" is a bit over $1500 which would have been just elite status. Happy to be elite plus still.

Back on topic: glad I ordered one more last night for shipping. Ended up with 2, one store pick up and one shipped.

OT, but since this was mentioned above. I just missed hitting the $2500 mark (forgot it resets on 12/31) but I just got "renewed" to elite plus through Feb 2015 on Tuesday. My current "spend" is a bit over $1500 which would have been just elite status. Happy to be elite plus still.

Back on topic: glad I ordered one more last night for shipping. Ended up with 2, one store pick up and one shipped.
This was my case, I don't believe I spent even $2500 but I think I hit $1500 this year, but I'll take the Plus b/c I've used that expedited shipping a lot this past year, just for games etc alone.

This might not be dead.  I managed to print out a coupon from the website,  it says it's valid.  I couldn't get it to show the discounted rate in my cart.

I got the coupon from the mybestbuy site after I logged in.  Searched on Saints Row, and the coupon like was there.   Planning to stop by the store and pick one up. 

This might not be dead. I managed to print out a coupon from the website, it says it's valid. I couldn't get it to show the discounted rate in my cart.

I got the coupon from the mybestbuy site after I logged in. Searched on Saints Row, and the coupon like was there. Planning to stop by the store and pick one up.
The coupon still works, but the price is no longer as hot. I thought that's why this deal is "dead." Yesterday, SR4 was only 32.99, minus the $20 coupon = 12.99 for non-GCU members. Today, they bumped SR4 to 39.99, so you're looking at 19.99 after the coupon.

The coupon still works, but the price is no longer as hot. I thought that's why this deal is "dead." Yesterday, SR4 was only 32.99, minus the $20 coupon = 12.99 for non-GCU members. Today, they bumped SR4 to 39.99, so you're looking at 19.99 after the coupon.
Exactly. I never picked one up before since I don't have Unlocked and the TIV at GS was only listed at $11 or so, so it didn't seem like a worthwhile flip. Of course this morning I found out it's actually worth almost $25 at GS. Fail on my part.

Exactly. I never picked one up before since I don't have Unlocked and the TIV at GS was only listed at $11 or so, so it didn't seem like a worthwhile flip. Of course this morning I found out it's actually worth almost $25 at GS. Fail on my part.
That sucks. With BB, I feel like it's always worth it to lock in the deal and then decide later. If I change my mind, I can either return the game or just don't pick up the in-store pick up order (credit automatically goes back to whatever you used to pay if you don't pick up after a week).

That sucks. With BB, I feel like it's always worth it to lock in the deal and then decide later. If I change my mind, I can either return the game or just don't pick up the in-store pick up order (credit automatically goes back to whatever you used to pay if you don't pick up after a week).
I'm just lazy to do that since I don't have a BB in driving distance. My own fault, lol.

Where was the $14 price coming from for PS3 yesterday? Even if $40 -$20 (coupon), the 20% off would make it $16. And if somehow the system discount it backwards $40 - 20% - $20, it would come to $12.

Where was the $14 price coming from for PS3 yesterday? Even if $40 -$20 (coupon), the 20% off would make it $16. And if somehow the system discount it backwards $40 - 20% - $20, it would come to $12.
some people got the PS3 version to go down to $32.99 in cart, so the $20 off coupon brought that to $12.99. $14 is most likely rounded up after tax

The $7 price didn't make any sense either. $12.99 - 20% of $12.99 is $10.39, not $7. Of course I am not complaining. I have to go pick up my copy as I opted for store pickup.

some people got the PS3 version to go down to $32.99 in cart, so the $20 off coupon brought that to $12.99. $14 is most likely rounded up after tax
Did you just make that up in your head?

Because I seriously don't understand where you got that from

14 dollars has been the going rate for the game since the 20 dollar off coupon dropped, its the price with the coupon and GCU

FYI Mine was also the  Commander in Chief edition. If anyone wants the code let me know, tried to redeem on Steam but I figured it wouldn't work.

(Taken)

FYI Mine was also the Commander in Chief edition. If anyone wants the code let me know, tried to redeem on Steam but I figured it wouldn't work.

(Taken)
Was curious if anyone scored the Commander and Chief edition. My store had 2 on the shelf, but my pickup order was the regular version. May try to swing an exchange tomorrow.

My $7 360 copy came in today, it is the vanilla. The $14 PS3 version that arrived the other day is the Commander in Chief, which was a pleasant surprise.

Where is SR IV worth $25 in trade in?

bread's done
Back