(DEAD) Saints Row IV Xbox 360 $12.99 ($7 GCU) at BestBuy.com

cashgunschaos

CAGiversary!
Link http://www.bestbuy.com/site/saints-row-iv-xbox-360/8843052.p?id=1218911751829&skuId=8843052&st=Saints%20row%20iv&lp=3&cp=1

Or 2 for $20... Once you buy, it seems that the coupon is used up. Looks like a sale/price error combo so prob won't last long.

If you do not have a GCU account you can sign up for free. EDIT: free account will NOT take additional 20% off, so people have reported it showing as $12.99 for the free account. Still a great price!

Jump on this fast, will be sold out or fixed by tomorrow morning for sure! Edit: maybe not? Lol

(Not bad for my first Topic Post ever, right ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
So is this only for GCU members than, or has it been fixed? both versions are coming up as $19.99 now. 

edit: never mind, 360 is coming up as 12.99 but the PS3 is coming up as $19.99. Anyone try getting the 360 and exchanging it for the PS3 later? 

Still in stock for shipping even at this price. If somebody at Best Buy is paying attention (they're not) they'll never stock this many copies of this series again (they will).

You can do multiple orders at the same price if you use a different browser. I tried using chrome incognito and I couldn't reliably get the same low price, but using IE worked like a charm for the 2nd copy. (1 for me and 1 for bookoff)

Markdowns taken from current pricing. Limit 1 offer per My Best Buy Gamers Club membership. Not valid when combined with other coupons or offers. Not valid on pre-owned games, unless the coupon is for a pre-owned game/s. Selection varies by store. Valid only at Best Buy® stores in the U.S. and BestBuy.com®. Best Buy employees are not eligible for this promotion. No backorders. No rainchecks. No dealers. No copies. No cash back. No cash value. My Best Buy Gamers Club member ID or claim coupon must be presented at time of purchase. Offer valid 2/16/14 – 3/1/14.

Just posting this for those of you trying to order multiple copies with the $20 off. Who knows if they even enforce these things though.

Markdowns taken from current pricing. Limit 1 offer per My Best Buy Gamers Club membership. Not valid when combined with other coupons or offers. Not valid on pre-owned games, unless the coupon is for a pre-owned game/s. Selection varies by store. Valid only at Best Buy® stores in the U.S. and BestBuy.com®. Best Buy employees are not eligible for this promotion. No backorders. No rainchecks. No dealers. No copies. No cash back. No cash value. My Best Buy Gamers Club member ID or claim coupon must be presented at time of purchase. Offer valid 2/16/14 – 3/1/14.

Just posting this for those of you trying to order multiple copies with the $20 off. Who knows if they even enforce these things though.
True but the thing is if you don't know about the coupon and just search for game by title and seen it said on sale and add it to cart it shows the coupon price but no mention of coupon being used or the coupon information

Placed an order for pickup. Rang up for 7ish. Went back and placed an order for shipping. Also rang me up at 7ish. Got two copies for 14. Time to turn these. Local secret spot gives 18 cash a piece. Nice!

... I picked this up at 6:30 in the morning while on the shitter thinking that there's no way this would last until I got home from work. Quite surprised I was wrong.

The most interesting thing is how the final price came to be. $40 - $20 from the coupon. Then the GCU discount kicks in to drop the price 20% to $14. Then the sale discount of $7 kicks in to reach $7. All while the system sees it as $33 before coupon so the free shipping is intact. Definitely something to keep an eye out for when future gamer's club offers show up.

Saw this while on the city bus so I stopped by my local bestbuy to see if they had any in stock. Of course not. I asked if they had any not on the shelf. Nope... as the gal checked inventory she noted that they all sold em earlier through in-store pickup!

I couldn't help but  :lol:  

Saw this while on the city bus so I stopped by my local bestbuy to see if they had any in stock. Of course not. I asked if they had any not on the shelf. Nope... as the gal checked inventory she noted that they all sold em earlier through in-store pickup!

I couldn't help but :lol:
well yea it going to be like that with a lot of stuff cause it already been confirmed that best buy rolled out a new shipping program this year to ship a lot items out from the actual stores to the buyers to increase shipping time that probably one the reason this game is still in stock for shipping

well what do you know.. my GCU expired during CHECKOUT

i am at one page. It shows $7.00 for the total. Go to the next page, it shows $12.99. Go to my RZ account and this shit is there:

MEMBERSHIP LEVEL
  • My Best Buy Gamers Club (free)

what da fuuuu best buy i rapeeee uuuu

Picked up my 360 copy today, good deal. Now to play Saint's Row 1....
Don't bother - SR1 and SR2 kind of try hard to be serious GTA competitors. SR3 is where they start going over the top and SRIV blows them all out of the water. You really don't need any past context for the story. Just jump into IV.

Surprised so many CAGs don't have GCU.
Surprised people didn't get the $30 coupon, missed the date to use said coupon, don't want to pay $120 for it now, etc. I'm loving GCU but there isn't much reason to have it if you didn't get the coupon offer which most (I would assume) didn't since people were dropping the program since it was going to shit.

Surprised so many CAGs don't have GCU.
not really a lot of them got the renewal coupon and thought it was a bad deal at beginning of program and sat on the coupons for weeks even months then after realizing it is a good deal at $30 or $60 with coupon decide the last few days to try to sign up and then cry when the coupons expired and then cry more bad talking best buy when there expired coupons were not being accepted

not really a lot of them got the renewal coupon and thought it was a bad deal at beginning of program and sat on the coupons for weeks even months then after realizing it is a good deal at $30 or $60 with coupon decide the last few days to try to sign up and then cry when the coupons expired and then cry more bad talking best buy when there expired coupons were not being accepted
punctuation

About how many hours did that take you? Generally games like these require 50+.
I beat the game as well during a rental and got most of the trophies other than a few grindy ones involving super power kills and the vehicle distance challenges. Can't remember the exact number of hours but there's a trophy/achievement for playing 40 hours and I think I was around 22 hours played at that point when I gave up on the plat and returned it. It's a relatively short game. Shorter than 3. Super powers probably just cut down on a lot of the traveling time and speed things up.

Anyone having issues logging in via the bby reward zone site: https://my.bestbuy.com/ 

I know I am entering my pw in correctly but keeps saying incorrect information blah blah.  Even when I go to forgot password and enter my email it says error processing request.  Anyone?

bread's done
Back