(DEAD) Saints Row IV Xbox 360 $12.99 ($7 GCU) at BestBuy.com

cashgunschaos

CAGiversary!
Link http://www.bestbuy.com/site/saints-row-iv-xbox-360/8843052.p?id=1218911751829&skuId=8843052&st=Saints%20row%20iv&lp=3&cp=1

Or 2 for $20... Once you buy, it seems that the coupon is used up. Looks like a sale/price error combo so prob won't last long.

If you do not have a GCU account you can sign up for free. EDIT: free account will NOT take additional 20% off, so people have reported it showing as $12.99 for the free account. Still a great price!

Jump on this fast, will be sold out or fixed by tomorrow morning for sure! Edit: maybe not? Lol

(Not bad for my first Topic Post ever, right ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Even if it wasn't combined across platforms and CEs it would be a lot more reasonable. It's a lot easier to hit three than they probably even realize. Between buying a PS4 copy, a WiiU copy with the GCU coupon and the PS3 CE when they put it on sale I've already hit my cap for AC4. Now if there's some occasion where I would want to buy another and forget then BAM.

I wouldn't even trust buying a GOTY of something I was at three of with it because they would probably lump that together in BBY logic land.
They should implement a blocker in the system as suggested by everyone but the hopes of that happening is slim. Best buy never even bother doing it for their trade in system.

I just try doing all my orders online now. Ctrl+f makes finding a title I ordered easier.

They should implement a blocker in the system as suggested by everyone but the hopes of that happening is slim. Best buy never even bother doing it for their trade in system.
Makes too much sense but they would rather constantly redesign their website than do simple things like make it work right. Would probably do BBY math on an integer and you would get banned if you bought three or less! :whee:

Wow - surprised I could still get in on this, especially for shipping (and not just store pickup). Maybe I'll finally play one of these Saints Row games for the first time ;). Though too bad it is 360 - yeah, I just don't use that any more.

I just try doing all my orders online now. Ctrl+f makes finding a title I ordered easier.
Just voted for your IdeaX, 109 now and counting. I hope they come through on that, I would really love to have a Titanfall and Thief steelbook.

Wow - surprised I could still get in on this, especially for shipping (and not just store pickup). Maybe I'll finally play one of these Saints Row games for the first time ;). Though too bad it is 360 - yeah, I just don't use that any more.
I wish it was for PS3 since I already beat it on 360. Just going to keep that sealed and wait to see If the PS3 goes on sale while still having the $20 off.

Makes too much sense but they would rather constantly redesign their website than do simple things like make it work right. Would probably do BBY math on an integer and you would get banned if you bought three or less! :whee:
I'm not even sure if Best Buy implementing an automatic blocker is a good idea anymore lol.

Thanks for the vote kickrockz. Target will actually have the thief steelbook here in the US. As for titanfall it might be too late, Best Buy takes a long time to implement ideaXs (6 months-1 year after creation) and that is if they approve it. It is currently under review but most of enuf's ideaXs got approved with over 100 votes.

Does Best Buy even enforce the 3-limit policy? I would hope that's mostly meant as a precautionary guideline and that they only go after the really heavy abusers (i.e. the people consistently buying 15 copies of sales items.)

I'm still seeing the $7 price in the cart so no, not yet at least.

Can't see myself pulling the trigger since I already beat it, didn't enjoy it enough to play through again, and doesn't seem to be much of a flipping opportunity anywhere. (Maybe $5 profit on ebay?)

Price mistake or did Best Buy realize they're sitting on thousands and thousands of copies of this and decide on a fire sale to clear shelves/warehouse space?

Does Best Buy even enforce the 3-limit policy? I would hope that's mostly meant as a precautionary guideline and that they only go after the really heavy abusers (i.e. the people consistently buying 15 copies of sales items.)
It might take them three to six months or it might take them a day but I would expect them to.

Just be aware that the GCU limit is 3 but the $20 off offer says only 1 use per mybestbuy member so do this at your own risk if you're trying to be cheap and get them at $7 instead of $13.

Thanks OP!  Just ordered for $7.00 plus tax. For store pickup, all of my local stores are starting to show "Ship to Store -  3 to 5 Days". 

if you are looking to resell grab 2 at 20 instead of 1 at 7... because once you get at least 1 you don't get anywhere the same deal again

After playing Ass Creed with a loose woman I think I'm ready for this game and its controversial rectal probing!

This morning it showed up as $7 on the Best Buy app, but when I went to purchase it I had to sign in again and then it showed $12.99. Went ahead and bit anyway since I've wanted to play this game and it's a good price. Thanks OP!

:x I didn't even use the link. It all just applied for me. 2 for $20. Then I bought a 3rd for $7.

So now that I got the limit..this means what? I can never order saints row 4 again? Or I can never again qualify for SR4 sales and promos?

I'm just gonna stick with the ps3 version I bought the other day. Sound is always better on PS3 and my ps3 gets more playtime currently. (Over 360...not my one or ps4)

:x I didn't even use the link. It all just applied for me. 2 for $20. Then I bought a 3rd for $7.

So now that I got the limit..this means what? I can never order saints row 4 again? Or I can never again qualify for SR4 sales and promos?
I have gone over twice and they haven't done anything to my account. But I will still use cautious just in case...

You still can order as many as you want FYI and all the promos still apply to me

I'd be in for a copy if this was a PS3 version, but I see no point in buying a game I can't play :wall: Maybe next time.

Saints Row IV xbox 360 $7 at BestBuy.com right now with GCU
This.... this tears it. From now on, any Gamestop deal I post will automatically factor in PUR pricing. Any Target deal will automatically factor in the discount for using that horrid Target Credit Card. Any Kmart price will factor in SYR price. So on and so fourth. I figure if everybody else pulls this shit for Best Buy I might as well do it for the memberships I have.

Some user at SD just posted up this deal.

I highly doubt he found it on his own without finding about it on here first and just not giving us credit. What an asshat.
Man..... come on. Yeah, in a perfect world he'd have linked to this site, but really..... OP posted a link, threw GCU pricing into the topic (because god forbid somebody use the half a brain cell a needed to calculate the 20% discount..... seriously people chimps are capable of this level of math!) and called it a day. It's not like he wrote a novel or published a poem. And iIt's not like this website has some exclusive arrangement on posting deals. I'm not saying it was right, posting without giving CAG credit, but it's hardly worth getting your panties in a wad.

Last edited:
bread's done
Back