(DEAD) Saints Row IV Xbox 360 $12.99 ($7 GCU) at BestBuy.com

cashgunschaos

CAGiversary!
Link http://www.bestbuy.com/site/saints-row-iv-xbox-360/8843052.p?id=1218911751829&skuId=8843052&st=Saints%20row%20iv&lp=3&cp=1

Or 2 for $20... Once you buy, it seems that the coupon is used up. Looks like a sale/price error combo so prob won't last long.

If you do not have a GCU account you can sign up for free. EDIT: free account will NOT take additional 20% off, so people have reported it showing as $12.99 for the free account. Still a great price!

Jump on this fast, will be sold out or fixed by tomorrow morning for sure! Edit: maybe not? Lol

(Not bad for my first Topic Post ever, right ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered one earlier this week for $14. Used $20 off promo. Just successfully placed an order for shipping for $7. Used $20 off promo. Have another copy going through checkout with a different address. Still $7.
Guess it's their usual pile of errors since it switched back to $7 for me and now I'm getting a littany of other issues. :wall:

And in the meantime it's OOS at the store I wanted to pick it up from. Takes two weeks for them to ship me a game.

also this come out to be a free rental plus about $1 profit for GCU members to if you can beat it before 100% trade in is over this week. base is $4 + 10% gcu+ $4 = $8.40

yes, i do. i try looking up deal of the day, with no success. i just get a blank page of nothing
0tq9ui6.jpg

Link http://www.bestbuy.com/site/saints-row-iv-xbox-360/8843052.p?id=1218911751829&skuId=8843052&st=Saints%20row%20iv&lp=3&cp=1

Or 2 for $20... Once you buy, it seems that the coupon is used up. Looks like a sale/price error combo so prob won't last long.

If you do not have a GCU account you can sign up for free.

Jump on this fast, will be sold out or fixed by tomorrow morning for sure!

(Not bad for my first Topic Post ever, right ;-)
Might want to edit and clearify the sign up for gcu free part of the post cause I noticed some people in this thread was getting confused by that cause to get the coupon anyone can sign up for the free gamers club not gcu which is gamers club unlocked that cost $120 to sign up so $12.99 for free gamers unlocked that anyone can sign up for free and those with paid gcu can get the $7 discount

The $14 ps3 copy I ordered arrived tonight, but I can't pass up the 360 version for $7. Tempted to order another 360 copy, but I used my GCU discount on the WubWub edition back in December. Is it 3 copies of the same title per calendar year, or lifetime?

no, no sarcasm at all. just ask all those people who got gta v for free.
OK, just a lack of reading comprehension on my part. :whee:

Is it 3 copies of the same title per calendar year, or lifetime?

Did they ever get back to us on that one? I would operate under the assumption that it's lifetime unless someone can point to them saying otherwise.

The $14 ps3 copy I ordered arrived tonight, but I can't pass up the 360 version for $7. Tempted to order another 360 copy, but I used my GCU discount on the WubWub edition back in December. Is it 3 copies of the same title per calendar year, or lifetime?
Per year or lifetime hasn't been specified yet so it anyone guess I'm thinking it probably the duration of the current subscription so maybe every two years? No one really know that why alot people haven't risked it I think and stuck to the limit 3

Per year or lifetime hasn't been specified yet so it anyone guess I'm thinking it probably the duration of the current subscription so maybe every two years? No one really know that why alot people haven't risked it I think and stuck to the limit 3
Hello htz,

Thank you for being an Unlocked member. You can rest assured that order cancellations will not be counted against your 3 title limit. Returns may be, however, as they are the result of a completed transaction either online or in-store prior to the return.

While the rules may be amended in the future, at this time there is no reset date on when those 3 games can be purchased. As long as you are eligible to receive a 20% discount on new games, it is expected that you can purchase up to 3 copies of any one game.

Used games would not count toward this limit, as they have their own 10% discount wholly separate from the new game bonus.
It is lifetime as of right now, no reset. Limited/CE are not counted differently they are counted as the same title. Just like the $10 reward cert promotion.

This is close enough to my "I'm a cheap bastard" price that I went ahead and got one. Worst case scenario I suppose I can just throw it on ebay and make $15 after fees.

It is lifetime as of right now, no reset. Limited/CE are not counted differently they are counted as the same title. Just like the $10 reward cert promotion.
Figured that but with best buy shrinking inventory and with xbox one and ps4 out now I can't imagine them carrying to many old gen such as 360 & ps3 titles in two years time anyhow

So basically unless you're managing to maintain Elite/Plus every year you may as well just start an entirely new account every time your GCU expires.

Some user at SD just posted up this deal. 

I highly doubt he found it on his own without finding about it on here first and just not giving us credit.  What an asshat.

Some user at SD just posted up this deal.

I highly doubt he found it on his own without finding about it on here first and just not giving us credit. What an asshat.
That why I been saying somehow make the hot topics such as this or when the Kmart 3ds xl and best buy ds4 controller bundle deal was active a locked thread that only registered members could see

That why I been saying somehow make the hot topics such as this or when the Kmart 3ds xl and best buy ds4 controller bundle deal was active a locked thread that only registered members could see
Then they will just sign up for an account lol. It's not like you need an invitation to sign up or anything.

And I still can't figure out how to get the deal for $7. Are you guys sure it's $7 for the free Gamer's Club membership? Even if I go to the final checkout screen, it still comes up as $12.99.
You have to have both GCU and free Gamer's Club to get the extra $6 off. $12.99 for just free.

You have to have both GCU and free Gamer's Club to get the extra $6 off. $12.99 for just free.
Thanks. I'm dumb. Bought one for $12.99 before SD kills this deal. Still much cheaper than Gamestop.

I already beat the game and traded it in, but I just want to have a new copy to keep. Right now I have an empty case (with artwork) spinning in my Game of the Generation Edition display. I know I'm crazy for several reasons.

So basically unless you're managing to maintain Elite/Plus every year you may as well just start an entirely new account every time your GCU expires.
The 3 title limit seems very unreasonable due to the cost of entry (Most of us only paid $30-$60 though for now). I think Best Buy outside of making money just wants to strike the right balance to make sure everyone that is in the program could get in on a deal. I'm sure the $120 and 3 title limit are probably stopping a good amount of SDers from signing up and resellers that aren't as creative like enuf ;) .

Most of us probably remember the crazy days of @Gamer when the coupons were very good. You keep hearing stories of stores getting wiped out of stock Sunday morning, people stealing coupons from the magazine, uploading scanned copies, no limits were implemented since the coupon UPC code are all the same, and just plain ton of shady stuff. The stock issue got the most complaints on the Best Buy forums where people that paid for the subscription weren't able to get any of the deals due to delayed mailings and resellers wiping stock.

Best Buy most likely learned from that mistake so now we have a high barrier of entry and 3 title limit. Once most of us are done with the promotional 2 years. They will most likely introduce/play with a lower price and a lower limit or vice versa.

Seriously. Thanks OP. Got myself a copy. Ship to store pick up on Friday. Now to decide if I wanna keep it (been wanting the Game of the Generation Edition) or flip it somehow.

The 3 title limit seems very unreasonable due to the cost of entry (Most of us only paid $30-$60 though for now). I think Best Buy outside of making money just wants to strike the right balance to make sure everyone that is in the program could get in on a deal. I'm sure the $120 and 3 title limit are probably stopping a good amount of SDers from signing up and resellers that aren't as creative like enuf ;) .
Even if it wasn't combined across platforms and CEs it would be a lot more reasonable. It's a lot easier to hit three than they probably even realize. Between buying a PS4 copy, a WiiU copy with the GCU coupon and the PS3 CE when they put it on sale I've already hit my cap for AC4. Now if there's some occasion where I would want to buy another and forget then BAM.

I wouldn't even trust buying a GOTY of something I was at three of with it because they would probably lump that together in BBY logic land.

Most of us probably remember the crazy days of @Gamer when the coupons were very good. You keep hearing stories of stores getting wiped out of stock Sunday morning, people stealing coupons from the magazine, uploading scanned copies, no limits were implemented since the coupon UPC code are all the same, and just plain ton of shady stuff. The stock issue got the most complaints on the Best Buy forums where people that paid for the subscription weren't able to get any of the deals due to delayed mailings and resellers wiping stock.
don't forget the keyring app!

Sweet, this will do until I get the DLC. Anybody know if it comes on a disc like the more recent games, or is it codes?

Also just because I saw this while surfing deals - Guardians of the Galaxy first trailer - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjmxiqiozBU&sns=em

Even if it wasn't combined across platforms and CEs it would be a lot more reasonable. It's a lot easier to hit three than they probably even realize. Between buying a PS4 copy, a WiiU copy with the GCU coupon and the PS3 CE when they put it on sale I've already hit my cap for AC4. Now if there's some occasion where I would want to buy another and forget then BAM.

I wouldn't even trust buying a GOTY of something I was at three of with it because they would probably lump that together in BBY logic land.
Yea with the new gen of systems barely had come out they picked the worst time to do limits that low

bread's done
Back