Dead Space and Lost Odyssey - 9.99 at FS starting this Fri!

Whew, I PM'd the last copy of Dead Space from the Georgia and Granville London Drugs. I did it before FS opened so they couldn't call. It was a gutted display copy, but I really can't complain for the price. I just noticed that the flyer says prices in effect June 5 - June 11, so I guess I got lucky. Huge thanks to the OP!

I was lucky to pick up a copy of Dead Space in Hamilton today.. the only copy sitting around, and it had the 9.99 sticker on it still, so I got it for that much..

After doing PMs at different Wal-Marts, I managed to get 3 copies of DS. One for me, one for a friend and one to trade in for EB's T1G1F. Unfortunately, EB JUST changed their TIV for it from $15 to $7. Fortunately, though, the guy working there was super cool about it and accepted it anyways. So, looks like everything worked out perfectly. =)

[quote name='ducksoda7']After doing PMs at different Wal-Marts, I managed to get 3 copies of DS. One for me, one for a friend and one to trade in for EB's T1G1F. Unfortunately, EB JUST changed their TIV for it from $15 to $7. Fortunately, though, the guy working there was super cool about it and accepted it anyways. So, looks like everything worked out perfectly. =)[/QUOTE]

Hey duck, this is kinda OT, but I noticed you said you lived in Winnipeg in another thread.

Did you do the T3G1F at EB, or is T1G1F a different promotion? I ask because I went to the EB here on Kenaston to see about doing T3G1F for Infamous, but the clerk told me that while EB does still do that everywhere else in Canada, they can no longer do it in Winnipeg because of the by-law. Just wondering if you might be able to shed some light on this.

[quote name='Jucifer']Hey duck, this is kinda OT, but I noticed you said you lived in Winnipeg in another thread.

Did you do the T3G1F at EB, or is T1G1F a different promotion? I ask because I went to the EB here on Kenaston to see about doing T3G1F for Infamous, but the clerk told me that while EB does still do that everywhere else in Canada, they can no longer do it in Winnipeg because of the by-law. Just wondering if you might be able to shed some light on this.[/QUOTE]
I sort of mistakenly typed T1G1F when I meant to type T3G1F, but even that's wrong. In Winnipeg, it's now called T3G1 for $.99. It's the same exact promo, but now they charge you $1. No big deal.

Secondly, you have to check out different EBs, because some of the employees are completely clueless when it comes to how EB's promotions work, particularly at Kenaston. Check out the ones at Empress and Polo Park. The employees there are pretty cool guys and know what they're doing, especially Rob and Harrrison from Empress. Also, if you're unable to do it at one of the two locations, you can try the other one since they're really close to each other.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask. =)

bread's done
Back