[DEAD]Spike VGA download code contest***over 150 CAG winners!

Hi folks. I just won a World of Goo code. I want to give it as a gift to my boss's son. For those who have won and entered their code: when you enter the code, does WiiWare say anything about where it came from, such as "congratulations on winning the Spike / Mountain Dew contest" ? I'm hoping WiiWare responds as though you just purchased the game with Wii Points.

[quote name='aihuman']I got two Audiosurf codes for the same email address.I only entred once.Cool I guess.I gave the extra to my brother.[/quote]
check the code though, I won PJE got two emails, but it's the same code. Think it's more of a reminder in case you missed the first email

[quote name='chakan']Daywalker makes 100 winning codes for CAGs!

I'm done updating the winner's list for tonight, but I'll update tomorrow.
Congrats, winners![/quote]
add me for PJE then

Won 2 Audiosurfs and a World of Goo, which is kinda weird because I signed up on my Yahoo e-mail once but got 2 codes and signed up on my G-mail account about 30 times but got nothing. Wanted PixelJunk but at least I got something :whistle2:D

If anyone has an extra PixelJunk code, I would be willing to trade something for it. I have no idea what, but I'd love to grab one of those codes!

Cool, I entered only once and I won PixelJunk Eden. Thanks OP, I never would have known about this otherwise.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Strange. They sent me my winning code twice.[/quote]

I believe you're right sir. It seems they're resending the codes again. I thought they were sending out more. Sorry if I got people's hopes up, my bad, hehe.

Ugh I entered with four e-mail addresses because I really wanted Braid, and I got nothing! There's people selling the codes on eBay and have 10+ of them. Ugh.....

Anyone have an extra for trade or whatever?

Does anyone have an extra Audiosurf code? I'd like to try it out, but didn't realize it was until after I had signed up for pixeljunk.

[quote name='MrLyle']To everyone who didn't win yesterday. They just sent out more codes. Check your inboxes![/quote]

:cry: It's a no go for me still. Guess i didn't have no luck what so ever this time around for Braid. If anyone has a spare code the won, it'd be greatly appreciated :]

bread's done
Back