[DEAD] Thanks everyone! Totals in 2nd Post, Please send me your address if you won stuff so I can get a shipping quote to you!

I wanted to add that since I am adding a bonus to every package, I will use a shipping rate of $3.00 with $1.00 for each additional item won with each package. Even if it's a few pennies or a buck in extra shipping, my loss is your gain so bid, bid, bid.

One last thing: If the bids for Masa's comic book lot reach $5 or higher, every person that wins something from me will also get a free comic book. I have random books like Cable #1 laying around that I wouldn't mind getting rid of. Depending on how many people bid and how many books I find, I might be able to add a few more with each package.  

Help Masa get through college and help me free up some space at the same time. Everyone wins. 

One last thing: If the bids for Masa's comic book lot reach $5 or higher, every person that wins something from me will also get a free comic book. I have random books like Cable #1 laying around that I wouldn't mind getting rid of. Depending on how many people bid and how many books I find, I might be able to add a few more with each package.

60. Random Comic Book Lot $5

Lets make this interesting!

Last edited by a moderator:
hey, thanks for the endorsement cage!

there will be a list posted at the end of the auction of "free stuff" thats first come first serve style. keep your eyes peeled!

and please note that my shipping is EXACT on all winning bids (different the Mr. Cage shipping prices). Its the most fair way I find for it to happen.

thanks everyone!

60. Random Comic Book Lot $5

Lets make this interesting!
Very well.

Right now I have 14 comics to give out. Six of those issues are #1's. One of those is actually a trade paperback ... and signed. Since TheFizzzzzz has the most bids (3) on my stuff so far, he/she is in the running to receive the trade paperback. No pressure but keep in mind that the winner of the comic lot will have to pay Masa first before I start mailing packages.

Keep bidding on the comic lot and I will continue to add/reveal info. on more books.

hey, thanks for the endorsement cage!

there will be a list posted at the end of the auction of "free stuff" thats first come first serve style. keep your eyes peeled!

and please note that my shipping is EXACT on all winning bids (different the Mr. Cage shipping prices). Its the most fair way I find for it to happen.

thanks everyone!
No problem. Might be a good idea to add the extra information to the original post.

Very well.

Right now I have 14 comics to give out. Six of those issues are #1's. One of those is actually a trade paperback ... and signed. Since TheFizzzzzz has the most bids (3) on my stuff so far, he/she is in the running to receive the trade paperback. No pressure but keep in mind that the winner of the comic lot will have to pay Masa first before I start mailing packages.

Keep bidding on the comic lot and I will continue to add/reveal info. on more books.

No problem. Might be a good idea to add the extra information to the original post.
Again, thanks for the endorsement Cage. I will keep adding what I can if the bidding increases on the comic lot. I did edit the OP for your shipping as well.

OP updated to here folks. And (not to take the thunder from Noel since he is winning it right now), all of you who have not played Vanquish- You Are Doing Yourself A Great Injustice. It is one of the finest action games (or games in general) I have played this generation and is criminally underrated. Here is a chance to score it for cheap!

There are a few other really good games with low bids (The new MK, Asuras Wrath and Left 4 Dead 2 are noteworthy), so jump on it kiddos!

OP updated to here folks. And (not to take the thunder from Noel since he is winning it right now), all of you who have not played Vanquish- You Are Doing Yourself A Great Injustice. It is one of the finest action games (or games in general) I have played this generation and is criminally underrated. Here is a chance to score it for cheap!
I condone this advertisement!!!

Just to add -- If you liked MG:R you'll totally love this game, it has some what the same feeling (in my opinion).

^

word. the man knows the deal! only reason its on the block is that 1. money talks and 2. clearing out space from the shelf

holy shit...errr thanks pacino!

if thats some sort of typo, let me know. but thats an amazing bid!

If the comics lot reaches $10, I will reveal the list of #1 issues I have to give out.

Here is the Amazon listing for the optical drive: http://www.amazon.com/Toshiba-Portable-SuperMulti-Drive-PA3834U-1DV2/dp/B003N3BLAO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1380748078&sr=8-1&keywords=Toshiba+optical+drive

It's going for $42.87 used and $2 is the highest bid right now. Seeing as how I'm including an extra DVD with it (why offer a drive and not include a disc to try it out?), they are getting a great deal. 

Toshiba portable optical drive - Plays and writes CD's and DVD's. B - $5

I'm not bidding on it because it was advertise, i'm bidding on it because i just found out what its use for. Plus i can use one of those, since my apple laptop for some weird reason it freezes DVDs. Now if it only played blue-rays it would be a total win.

Updated to here, the home stretch is upon us people!

Cage has some items that need love too :whee:

Also, I posted an estimated end time for Friday evening. Its later for us on the east coast, but want to give folks out west a chance to keep their bids as well.

total random comment- Am I the only person that's disappointed with Walking Dead Season 3? I never used to hate characters on that show, but I find that certain ones are really getting on my nerves.

Less than 48 to go!

okay just making sure i'm mindful of two diff. ship fees. thanks.
yea, I had added a note to Cages stuff that to reflect that his shipping is different than mine. Both of us are not trying to make any money on shipping and for it to be reasonable.

bread's done
Back