[DEAD] Thanks everyone! Totals in 2nd Post, Please send me your address if you won stuff so I can get a shipping quote to you!

OP updated to here!

There are about 13 hours (give or take) to get your bids in folks. I am off to work, and will update (if needed) when I get home between 7-8 tonight. At that time I will post a window in the OP of a timeframe that will be when this will all end. So if you want to bid, get it in soon!

Cheers!

3csac_by_rainrivermusic-d6kp4q6.gif

33. Game Shark - $4

3cry2_by_rainrivermusic-d6kp3ik.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Regarding the comics I have:

I noticed Cable and Gambit each have had many series whether it be mini series or ongoing. The books I am willing to give out are both from 1993.

Totem #1 is actually a trade paperback containing 5 issues. It is signed.

Actually, I have another signed title. It's Arthur: The Legend Continues #1.

Comics ... CD's .... DVD's .... Magazines ... a video game or two. And that's just the free stuff I'm willing to give out with to each person who wins something from me. All this starting at $4.00 ($1 + $3.00 shipping with Medal of Honor items that still have no bids)?!  

It's win/win so bid/bid.

Regarding the comics I have:

I noticed Cable and Gambit each have had many series whether it be mini series or ongoing. The books I am willing to give out are both from 1993.

Totem #1 is actually a trade paperback containing 5 issues. It is signed.

Actually, I have another signed title. It's Arthur: The Legend Continues #1.

Comics ... CD's .... DVD's .... Magazines ... a video game or two. And that's just the free stuff I'm willing to give out with to each person who wins something from me. All this starting at $4.00 ($1 + $3.00 shipping with Medal of Honor items that still have no bids)?!

It's win/win so bid/bid.
ya hear that people? BID FOR FRREEE THINGZS

hell, i like free stuff

Mortal Kombat (w/kombat pass) - $3

Quick Question @Cage - If i were to win that portable dvd/cd drive how much would the shipping be? Would be the same shipping rate as everything else?

Quick Question @Cage - If i were to win that portable dvd/cd drive how much would the shipping be? Would be the same shipping rate as everything else?
Yep, same shipping cost as the rest @ $3.00 with $1 per additional item. It may be a few pennies or dollars extra on my end to ship, but I'll be glad to send to people who are going to enjoy the product(s).

Bonuses are little to no value stuff that I'm not using to show my appreciation for helping clean out space and make some money at the same time.

25. King of Fighters 2006 B $1 lovepig78
People bid on this game! Its easily better than the 3d street fighter games on the ps2. You people are making a mistake not biding on it. Show more love to the game.

Plus you get to play as: Hanzo from Samurai Showdown Series (hopefully someone knows that series here).

People bid on this game! Its easily better than the 3d street fighter games on the ps2. You people are making a mistake not biding on it. Show more love to the game.

Plus you get to play as: Hanzo from Samurai Showdown Series (hopefully someone knows that series here).
I am well versed in the Hanzo style, Noel. Respect to a fellow SS fan.

I imagine you haven't bid on it because you own it, as I know you are a fighter fan.

Heed Noels Wisdom!

I am well versed in the Hanzo style, Noel. Respect to a fellow SS fan.

I imagine you haven't bid on it because you own it, as I know you are a fighter fan.

Heed Noels Wisdom!
Well, of course, you would know Hanzo, you have (had (since your selling it) ) the game.

Oh, hell yeah, i've owned the game since it came out in 2006.

Well, of course, you would know Hanzo, you have (had (since your selling it) ) the game.
Oh, hell yeah, i've owned the game since it came out in 2006.
to be frankly (and embrassingly) honest, i have not played this KOF game. PS3 isnt BC and my PS2 is at my mums house. I only know Hanzo from the first 4 SS games. I hate to give this one up, but by library is too big as is and any SS games I can download (KOF was always a second for me in SNK titles).

OP Updated to here

OP updated, you guys can totally outbid the fizzzzz on everything now, he is sleeping I bet lol.

anywho the end of the auction is going down like this- I have paperwork for 4 clients to type up and send out on my ipad. as soon as it is sent and I take the trash out, the auction will end. could be a little more than an hour, could be 30 minutes. who knows!

so get any final bids in now while theres time

OP updated, you guys can totally outbid the fizzzzz on everything now, he is sleeping I bet lol.

anywho the end of the auction is going down like this- I have paperwork for 4 clients to type up and send out on my ipad. as soon as it is sent and I take the trash out, the auction will end. could be a little more than an hour, could be 30 minutes. who knows!

so get any final bids in now while theres time
Just wanting to check but did deathfromace outbid me on Devil May Cry 3 @9:25?

Also curious, if you don't mind me asking, where are you going to school and are any classes online?

24. Devil May Cry 3 S $2 deathfromace

25. King of Fighters 2006 B $2 deathfromace

Just wanting to check but did deathfromace outbid me on Devil May Cry 3 @9:25?

Also curious, if you don't mind me asking, where are you going to school and are any classes online?
10:25 (timezone withstanding), so "yup". I don't make mistakes so if you thought there was an error, I wouldn't know what you are talking about...

I am enrolled in a Graduate Program for Clinical Mental Health Counseling. There are no online classes (its a cohort system, so everyone in my classes will be together till graduation). Long story short, by the end of it (if I don't lose my own mind) I will be a LPC (Licensed Professional Counselor) and can run a private practice. Lots of mock counseling sessions between now and graduation, along with the normal amount of papers and reading. All kinds of fun/stressful stuff!

10:25 (timezone withstanding), so "yup". I don't make mistakes so if you thought there was an error, I wouldn't know what you are talking about...

I am enrolled in a Graduate Program for Clinical Mental Health Counseling. There are no online classes (its a cohort system, so everyone in my classes will be together till graduation). Long story short, by the end of it (if I don't lose my own mind) I will be a LPC (Licensed Professional Counselor) and can run a private practice. Lots of mock counseling sessions between now and graduation, along with the normal amount of papers and reading. All kinds of fun/stressful stuff!
I see. The company I work for is involved witj online education and exam integrity so I'm always curious to know if people in school have used our products/software.

I already have the game but it would of been a shame for someone to get it at a dollar so figured I would buy it again if needed :D

Edit: Let alone it's sealed and mine is all beat up

I see. The company I work for is involved witj online education and exam integrity so I'm always curious to know if people in school have used our products/software.
the only software the program uses is some video editing stuff called Landro (it was developed for football coaches to analyze games, and edit only parts the wanted to highlight. that's what happens when you live in Western PA lol).

Is the DMC a greatest hits? I'm guessing not as the other game has GH next to it but want to be sure
You are correct, Sir. Black Labeled Up It Be.

3/4 of my paperwork done, 1 to go and trash taking out. then we are done folks!!!!

bread's done
Back