[DEAD] Thanks everyone! Totals in 2nd Post, Please send me your address if you won stuff so I can get a shipping quote to you!

I did actually want the Enchanted Arms item but looks like someone else had the same thought on trying to get it for a dollar but I can let it go.

69. Secret Agent Clank A - $3
see below comment...

Don't do that to us. You almost had us call 911! :rofl:

Is that our taxpayer money?
actually, its the money that I will owe after graduation. :drool:

Phew I can't believe I got CIB sega games for a great price. Makes me want to shed a tear
Agreed, always makes me a little happier inside when I find CIB Genesis games for cheap (favorite system of all time). Glad to share with a fellow fan!

did I get my bid in in time
you did get your bid in time per say, however, the bid you placed was for the same amount listed in the OP. PM me or Cage (preferably him) for clarification on this...

You bought 13 things I bought 11...maybe I should of bought 3 more :D
Ya BOTH could have bid on more stuff ;)

OP has been updated, please note separate invoices will be sent if you won from both sellers! Also, as per my rules and usual conduct, I ask that you PLEASE PM YOUR ADDRESS TO ME before I even send you an invoice for shipping calculations. I have a crazy schedule, and will pack up what I can over the weekend. So, the sooner you send your address the sooner you get a "final" invoice= the sooner your stuff can be sent. And as usual, I ask for you to be patient! I have a lot of stuff with work and school this coming week (mid terms, meetings, trainings and such) and dropping off stuff will happen as often as time permits.

Thanks again everyone, the second post will be updated for totals tomorrow ( I am fucking A tired). I really appreciate your support, and see you in December for another lowball!

Congratulations to all the winners! Now that I am freeing up some space, this gives me the chance to fill it with backlog PS3 and Xbox 360 games that I can probably add to a future lowball. I may even squeeze Gamecube, PS2, and original Xbox titles too (and of course bonuses). Well done.

No pressure, Fizzzzzz, but everyone's package depends on your payment to Masa for that comic book lot. Once I hear that you have paid, the shipping can commence.

fuckING OMG I GO OUT TO SEE A MOVIE WITH MY FRIENDS AND MASA ENDS HIS LOWBALL ON TIME (FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER) AND I MISS OUT ON THE GAMESHARK

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfbK_dbsCu0[/youtube]

._.

Last edited by a moderator:
I noticed that noel won the bid on killer 7. Aside from that, I think everything in post one is correct for my items. If ASmith wants to bid higher than $3 and bid $4 on Secret Agent Clank, then I will accept the bid as long as that does not break the rules of the lowball. Otherwise, devil may cry should get the game with a $3 bid.

Last edited by a moderator:
I noticed that noel won the bid on killer 7. Aside from that, I think everything in post one is correct for my items. If ASmith wants to bid higher than $3 and bid $4 on Secret Agent Clank, then I will accept the bid as long as that does not break the rules of the lowball. Otherwise, devil may cry should get the game with a $3 bid.
Wait, what?

Understood. Again just making sure the rules were followed as I get everything together.
yea, I fudged that. My bad lol.

Totals are up in post #2, if you won a single game or item from me (aside from a guide), shipping is $3.50. Invoices will be sent out tonight, and everyone that sent their address thank you in advance!

you did get your bid in time per say, however, the bid you placed was for the same amount listed in the OP. PM me or Cage (preferably him) for clarification on this...

Ya BOTH could have bid on more stuff ;)
It's cool I didn't see that $3 bid before. Also I PM's you my address. Do I need to send it to Cage instead?

bread's done
Back