[DEAD] Thanks everyone! Totals in 2nd Post, Please send me your address if you won stuff so I can get a shipping quote to you!

ya, Noel is one of my fav CAGs to trade with. we have a long history. i swear we have sent the same envelope back and forth like 3 times.

I have made a note of everyones interest, feel free to contribute more! thanks!
Traded with him so much, my mailman makes fun of me when masa sends me a packages. He always says "you got another package from Africa" because of the zebra tape he uses.

I have anime as well. Some of the discs have the video store rental sticker that I can't get off but maybe the title will be of interest. Still thinking of adding more.

And make sure to tell Barney so he doesn't forget like last time. 

Traded with him so much, my mailman makes fun of me when masa sends me a packages. He always says "you got another package from Africa" because of the zebra tape he uses.
Sadly, I ran out of zebra skin during the last lowball and ended up with lame clear tape. If you ever got a package with animal print tape from me, thank my girlfriends taste in weird shit.

was going to wait unitl mid January for this, but I am glad to be working with two awesome and friendly CAGs! My winnings are going to go towards textbooks or an engagement ring, and as per usual in a Shaun Hosted Lowball, a goal amount will be set with anything over that amount being a donation for Autism Speaks. You bids are appreciated in advance!

The guys and I are finalizing our list, so expect a preview up really soon! Should be some good stuff in a variety of categories- 360, PS2, PS1 (I think), PSP, maybe a Wii game or two, maybe DS/GBA games, Guides, Comics and of course some anime! There could always be some other stuff that is not represented above, so keep your eyes open for what you can win!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going back home next week for Thanksgiving so could gather some extra stuff I have. I have never sold items in a lowball before but I would love to get in on this.

Have a couple old DVDs and then probably some retro titles like Donkey Kong 64.

Sadly, I ran out of zebra skin during the last lowball and ended up with lame clear tape. If you ever got a package with animal print tape from me, thank my girlfriends taste in weird shit.

was going to wait unitl mid January for this, but I am glad to be working with two awesome and friendly CAGs! My winnings are going to go towards textbooks or an engagement ring, and as per usual in a Shaun Hosted Lowball, a goal amount will be set with anything over that amount being a donation for Autism Speaks. You bids are appreciated in advance!

The guys and I are finalizing our list, so expect a preview up really soon! Should be some good stuff in a variety of categories- 360, PS2, PS1 (I think), PSP, maybe a Wii game or two, maybe DS/GBA games, Guides, Comics and of course some anime! There could always be some other stuff that is not represented above, so keep your eyes open for what you can win!
Yo yo! I know it's probably pretty late, but any chance you'd be willing to make this a Quadruple Threat Lowball of Winter Obliteration?

Here's a list of what I could offer to the table (plus or minus a few things). I would be able to take pictures of everything once I get back from visiting my family for Thanksgiving on the first.

I'm getting laid off from my job and could use some extra cash-o-la for the holidays. But if it's too late or you guys like the Three Musketeers thing y'all got going, no worries. I can probably just throw my own lowball once yours is over (as I feel competing would hurt my lowball).

small preview up from myself, more items to be added to my list shortly

and don't forget, there are two other people who will have items up as well!!

I'm always in for a good cause Masa! I also see some ps2 goodness :bouncy:
thanks! i am wondering if it is Phantom Brave, because i was on the fence about adding it or not. but, decided that it would be nice to offer it up for a good cause! its the season for giving!

Still getting stuff together since I found some last minute items.

I have some PSP and PS3 games, an Xbox 360 game, comic book bundles, and some DVD's to contribute to this lowball.

going to add a few more items and finalize the OP saturday evening, and then this is going to kick off!

thanks for the support everyone, and i hope you can win what you want!

Sorry to hear you guys either didn't get your stuff or it was incomplete.

I got my items fairly quick and in good shape. I hope everything gets resolved.
wrong thread hoss!

please delete and repost in a thread where that is an issue, and come back to bid!

OH SHIT DOODS! IT IS A LIVE (lowball)!!!! New and Improved with Bidding!!!!

Disclaimer- I am kind of on the tipsy side of things, so if there is an error of any sort in the OP I apologize. Correct me so I can fix it! Cheers, Happy Bidding!

31.Star Wars Battlefront Rogue Squadron GH A $1
32.Naruto Ultimate Ninja Heroes 2 A $1
37.Resident Evil 6 CE Guide S $1
38.RE Claire figure Loose, no weapons or accessories- B $1
39.Nintendo Comic Series No.2 (collection of Nintendo comics for Valiant Comics circa 1990 SUPER RARE) B $1
57. Target Gift Card - $25 $15
58. Superman Dooms Day Special Edition S $1

58. Superman Dooms Day Special Edition S $2

34.Heaven's Lost Property- The Angeloid of Clockwork LE w/ Plastic Double Sided Slipcover and Film Cel ~ Blu-ray (JP) A $1

Masa is tipsy because instead of him linking my photos to the OP, he linked the OP to the OP. :twoguns:  :whee:

Here's the link to the photo's if anyone interested:

http://s1187.photobucket.com/user/NoelVermillion15/library/Lowball%202013?sort=3&page=1

BTW - Shipping is actual shipping!!!!!!!!!!!!! you'll save some money !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Money !!!!!!!!

Marvel-vs-Capcom-3-Morrigan-Aensland-morrigan-and-lilith-aensland-26251823-500-257.gif

Take that $3.50 +$1 shipping rule!!

Masa is tipsy because instead of him linking my photos to the OP, he linked the OP to the OP. :twoguns: :whee:
Here's the link to the photo's if anyone interested:
http://s1187.photobucket.com/user/NoelVermillion15/library/Lowball%202013?sort=3&page=1

BTW - Shipping is actual shipping!!!!!!!!!!!!! you'll save some money !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Money !!!!!!!!

Marvel-vs-Capcom-3-Morrigan-Aensland-morrigan-and-lilith-aensland-26251823-500-257.gif

Take that $3.50 +$1 shipping rule!!
lmao, dood. i knew i fuck 'ed something up. will adjust once i get to a laptop. will also be adding shipping info and payment stuff (as well as my own and cages pics to the op).

it was Iron Maiden beer and Blades of Steel that did me in guys. Forgive me, but everyone should have as much fun with their friends!

3.Tomb Raider Underworld A - $2 Noel

Cheap advertising - Pandora's Tower

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIsuv7upRiw

MasaTFC Stuff

Dead Rising 2 $1

Noel Vermillion Items

-How much would shipping be for the Comic Book Bundle to 06114?
-Is "Superman Dooms Day Special Edition" DVD or Bluray?
-Same question for The Batman Season 1 and 4. 

-Target GC- $1

-I'm assuming that each item would ship from the respective seller, and I'd have to pay shipping separately, right?

MasaTFC Stuff

Dead Rising 2 $1

Noel Vermillion Items

-How much would shipping be for the Comic Book Bundle to 06114?
-Is "Superman Dooms Day Special Edition" DVD or Bluray?
-Same question for The Batman Season 1 and 4.

-Target GC- $1

-I'm assuming that each item would ship from the respective seller, and I'd have to pay shipping separately, right?
- Well ,i'll be using media mail to ship the comics, so won't be no more than $5 or $6 dollars to ship the box. To get you a more accurate quote you'll have to wait until 2morrow in the after noon. BTW - If you were to win this and another item i'll just throw that item in the box for free, and i'll charge you just for the shipping of the comics. :bouncy: :bouncy: . (This goes for everyone who bids on it)

- Superman & batman are DVd. I don't use BR (No BR play at home !!!!!!) :cold:

- the target GC is at $15 mark right now.

And yes, you'l have to pay shipping separate for every seller

1.Family Game Night 3 S - $1

2.Rayman Origins  - $4

4.Lego Harry Potter years 1-4 + DVD Combo pack S - $2
5.Civilization Revolution  - $1
6.Price is Right Decades A - $1

10.Rock of the Dead C - $1

11.X-Blades C - $1

14.Dead or Alive 4 B - $1

46.Pokemon Revolution - $3

47.Pandora 's Tower - $4

48.Sonic Raiders  - Zero Gravity - $1

73. Red Dead Redemption - $2

74. 2-pack - Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow and Killzone: Liberation - $1

75. 2-pack - Socom: Fireteam Bravo and Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror - $1

Masa, is the Nintendo Comics Series #2 the series number? So Legend of Zelda? I have all the Super Mario Bros ones from when I was a kid, would be great to get the Zelda ones too. :3

bread's done
Back