[DEAD] Xbox One Games: Call of Duty Ghosts $6, Assassins Creed IV $10, Madden 25 $10, Battlefield 4 $15, NFS: Rivals $15 + FS

BloodLust

CAGiversary!
Feedback
232 (100%)
****NEED for SPEED: RIVALS AND ZUMBA ADDED TO LIST****

DEAL RUNS UNTIL 7/16!!!

Some sweet deals over at Rakuten.com has a few Xbox One Video Games on sale listed below valid for New Registering Customers. Save an additional $13 off with promo code TREAT4U (New Customers Only) at checkout. Shipping is free.

Prices after additional promo code:

:xb1: Call of Duty: Ghosts (Xbox One) - $5.99

http://www.rakuten.com/prod/call-of-duty-ghosts-xbox-one/251134455.html

:xb1: Madden NFL 25 (Xbox One) - $9.99

http://www.rakuten.com/prod/madden-nfl-25-xbox-one/251028425.html

:xb1: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (Xbox One) - $9.99

http://www.rakuten.com/prod/assassins-creed-iv-black-flag-xbox-one/255200161.html

:xb1: Battlefield 4 (Xbox One) - $14.99

http://www.rakuten.com/prod/battlefield-4-xbox-one/251028421.html

:xb1: Need for Speed: Rivals (XBOX One) - $14.99

http://www.rakuten.com/prod/need-for-speed-rivals-xbox-one/251028422.html

:xb1: Zumba Fitness World Party (XBOX One) - 9.99

http://www.rakuten.com/prod/zumba-fitness-world-party-xbox-one/252400773.html

CODE IS FOR ONE GAME ONLY, ONE CODE PER NEW ACCOUNT.

MOST PEOPLE ARE USING PAYPAL AS METHOD OF PAYMENT

Last edited by a moderator:
So what is the restrictions on the coupon? I am trying to find other games with it, but nothing is working. 

Is it only for these 4 XBO games? 

So what is the restrictions on the coupon? I am trying to find other games with it, but nothing is working.

Is it only for these 4 XBO games?
Those are the only ones that I've seen. If you open them up you see it mentions it on the game page and doesn't do that elsewhere.

I was able to on 3 accounts. Battlefield 4 is not cheap enough for me yet, but I grabbed the other 3. Promo code worked on all 3, and used the same pp of course. Just waiting on the last conf email.

Also, like your avatar!
Thanks, always love seeing Bills fans on here :D Will try picking up BF4 as well.

I was able to on 3 accounts. Battlefield 4 is not cheap enough for me yet, but I grabbed the other 3. Promo code worked on all 3, and used the same pp of course. Just waiting on the last conf email.

Also, like your avatar!
Get battlefield before it phases out xD

I am going to flip my copies ghosts and battlefield to GS.

Got them for even cheaper here so, pretty good profit.

Does TREAT4U work for a first purchase regardless of what you buy, or must it be used on one of these games specifically?
Those are the only ones that I've seen. If you open them up you see it mentions it on the game page and doesn't do that elsewhere.
From two posts prior. There might be other stuff out there but all I could find last night was those four games and didn't see anyone here or on SD find other things.

No you're not, there's been a ton great deals popping up for Xbone games as of late. I want some cheap next gen games too!!!!!!!!! :cry:
Knack and Killzone dropped quickly.

Microcenter also had PS4 games at $20 but sold out.

Part of this is probably MS finally getting their heads out of their butts. They know if you're tempted on buying a system then see multiplatform games on Xbox are cheaper than Ps4 then it's just one more positive. So most likely MS is willing to discount larger than Sony.

Besides these are all games that will be last years iteration in 3 months or so. Probably starting to clear stock while they can. Even though it does seem a higher discount then most.

Gotta wait until the final checkout after you input your paypal info and put the code in
I'm at the final checkout screen where you are allowed to enter the code. My credit card has been loaded to my account so I'm pretty sure I'm at the very last possible step but the total price is not updating after the code is being applied. I'm stumped.

I'm at the final checkout screen where you are allowed to enter the code. My credit card has been loaded to my account so I'm pretty sure I'm at the very last possible step but the total price is not updating after the code is being applied. I'm stumped.
When I did it, I created a new account then placed the item in my cart and tried to order it. This did not work.

At the checkout screen, it will ask you to create a new account. That is the only way the promo applied.

You get an email from Paypal when they charge your account.
Yeah I got it finally, they just took longer to process the charge than anyone I've ever ordered from apparently. Like every google search for this company seems to steer you away from making purchases here.

Yeah I got it finally, they just took longer to process the charge than anyone I've ever ordered from apparently. Like every google search for this company seems to steer you away from making purchases here.
Yeah I'm a little nervous now, but hopefully it will be ok. I thought they would have sold out of games by now. Especially COD for $6.

Am I the only one who thinks that Xbox One games tend be cheaper than games for PS4? I haven't seen as many good sales for PS4 games.
Yeah, I noticed this at Amazon. COD Ghosts XB1 is $20 for a while now and BF4 X1 is $28. Too lazy to check current Amazon PS4 prices on those games, but it's higher. They were special deals from "Dealfisher", but even regular Amazon has Ghosts for ~$20.

Maybe it's because X1 is less popular. They do more sales to stuimulate sales?

Getting a tad worried here, paypal has charged me for both games, but it's tied to my bank account (paypal withdraws from my checking) and the charges haven't shown up at my bank yet after all day, even though paypal shows them.

For BF4 which I ordered first, the Rakuten.com order status page shows "shipped", and it has a tracking #, but that # just shows "tracking information recieved" under status and hasn't updated yet.

For Ghosts, which I ordered later, it just showed "processing" under status all day today. At least paypal was charged now where it wasn't earlier. I would be kind of surprised if these didn't sell out after hitting slickdeals and such, so I'm wary if they have enough to fulfill orders.

Also I havent recieved a shipping confirmation email for either order that I noticed, if I am supposed to get one. I think I did recieve an order confirmation for one of the two.

One weird thing is, I have a primary email and a couple ones I dont use much, that I used to make "new" Rakuten accounts right? When I first tried to sign up with my primary as a "new" customer, it said I already have an account with that email. Which I vaguely remember that even though I havent used Rakuten in years. So I just used two secondary emails I have, both worked to make "new" customer accounts. The weird thing is one of the two accounts, even though it worked, I noticed while doing all this, That this email has already been getting regular spam from Rakuten presumably for ages. Basically meaning that email was likely also tied to an old forgotten Rakuten account. Yet they accepted it as a "new" account. Just a little odd.

Oh well, I wont exactly cry if these dont work out. I dont care THAt much about either game and worst comes to worse I'll eventually just get at least 1 from Amazon or hell, maybe even just rent them from redbox if i can find them. Most likely Paypal in conjunction with Rakuten is just slow as that other poster said.

now im worried about the Fraudulent reports from Rakuten. I used Paypal but i heard that they even get hacked into. can anyone tell me if they had a not so horrible experience from them?

now im worried about the Fraudulent reports from Rakuten. I used Paypal but i heard that they even get hacked into. can anyone tell me if they had a not so horrible experience from them?
Once I stopped using CCs with them I've had zero issues in a half dozen or so orders.

After several re-logging attempts, I finally got the promo code to work on the COD: Ghosts for $6 via PayPal. Thanks OP!

Just noticed I got charged for $5.99+$1.71 (30% tax WTF) = $7.71, but still a good deal on COD: Ghosts though.
Did Tax show up on receipt? Did you use Paypal? I used CC through PayPal and wasn't charged tax. Maybe it is a state thing. 30% sounds like a lot though.

anyone else have their order cancelled? it says it was cancelled for not completing checkout but i got the email saying thanks for your purchase

confusing

This thread has me worried over fradulent stuff now. I completed my order, waited for the money to leave my paypal, and then changed my paypal password just in case.

But yeah, $6 for Ghosts is a great deal. I think I'll just instantly flip it for $15-20 on Ebay.

bread's done
Back