[DEAD] Xbox One Games: Call of Duty Ghosts $6, Assassins Creed IV $10, Madden 25 $10, Battlefield 4 $15, NFS: Rivals $15 + FS

BloodLust

CAGiversary!
Feedback
232 (100%)
****NEED for SPEED: RIVALS AND ZUMBA ADDED TO LIST****

DEAL RUNS UNTIL 7/16!!!

Some sweet deals over at Rakuten.com has a few Xbox One Video Games on sale listed below valid for New Registering Customers. Save an additional $13 off with promo code TREAT4U (New Customers Only) at checkout. Shipping is free.

Prices after additional promo code:

:xb1: Call of Duty: Ghosts (Xbox One) - $5.99

http://www.rakuten.com/prod/call-of-duty-ghosts-xbox-one/251134455.html

:xb1: Madden NFL 25 (Xbox One) - $9.99

http://www.rakuten.com/prod/madden-nfl-25-xbox-one/251028425.html

:xb1: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (Xbox One) - $9.99

http://www.rakuten.com/prod/assassins-creed-iv-black-flag-xbox-one/255200161.html

:xb1: Battlefield 4 (Xbox One) - $14.99

http://www.rakuten.com/prod/battlefield-4-xbox-one/251028421.html

:xb1: Need for Speed: Rivals (XBOX One) - $14.99

http://www.rakuten.com/prod/need-for-speed-rivals-xbox-one/251028422.html

:xb1: Zumba Fitness World Party (XBOX One) - 9.99

http://www.rakuten.com/prod/zumba-fitness-world-party-xbox-one/252400773.html

CODE IS FOR ONE GAME ONLY, ONE CODE PER NEW ACCOUNT.

MOST PEOPLE ARE USING PAYPAL AS METHOD OF PAYMENT

Last edited by a moderator:
You get charged tax before promo.
I didn't get charged tax making an even better deal, probably a state by state thing.

This thread has me worried over fradulent stuff now. I completed my order, waited for the money to leave my paypal, and then changed my paypal password just in case.

But yeah, $6 for Ghosts is a great deal. I think I'll just instantly flip it for $15-20 on Ebay.
Heh, flipping for such small amounts hardly seems worth it, but to each his own

As for fraud, I'm not worried, with paypal they never see your CC number. Also I've seen a couple people mention changing their paypal password after...that seems pointless to me. There's no way Rakuten would ever see your paypal password.

Only thing that's possibly a good idea imo is just make sure your password for your new Rakuten account isn't the same as your password anywhere else. In theory any Rakuten passwords could be nabbed by hackers, who could then somehow try it on your other accounts such as email or paypal, if they could connect the dots, all pretty unlikely, but at least in theory i think it could happen. But again chances are like .000001%.

My BF4 order has definitely shipped, shipping tracking status has updated multiple steps now. It's not estimating delivery until the 22nd, next week, but I dont mind for the price.

My Ghosts order is still stuck in "processing".

The paypal charges for both games showed up now on my checking account though.

Thanks OP was in the market for a cheap NFS Rivals, clueless as to why this game holds it value so well. Gamestop still sells it for $54.99 used, regardless made my day...

When I did it, I created a new account then placed the item in my cart and tried to order it. This did not work.

At the checkout screen, it will ask you to create a new account. That is the only way the promo applied.
I did this last night and I still can't get it to work. I now have 2 new accounts and nothing to show for :/

Got in on this late, but was able to order Ghosts for the single player, its a definitely worth a shot for a $6 paypal transaction.

Thanks OP.

Haven't done any business with this company since they were buy.com, but I think its been owned and operated by the current people for quite a while before the name change.  I first remember when the Rakuten Points or whatever was started, it was still buy.com.

I remember they were a pain in the ass about shipping and billing address being different, or maybe it was shipping to PO Boxes.

We need it.
shush bills fans...

I'll take your history over my browns history any day of the week.

I got in on this a couple hours after it went live and my AC4 is still processing. I'm not expecting it to be fast as I know they probably got hammered with orders on these deals

I didn't get charged tax making an even better deal, probably a state by state thing.

Heh, flipping for such small amounts hardly seems worth it, but to each his own

As for fraud, I'm not worried, with paypal they never see your CC number. Also I've seen a couple people mention changing their paypal password after...that seems pointless to me. There's no way Rakuten would ever see your paypal password.

Only thing that's possibly a good idea imo is just make sure your password for your new Rakuten account isn't the same as your password anywhere else. In theory any Rakuten passwords could be nabbed by hackers, who could then somehow try it on your other accounts such as email or paypal, if they could connect the dots, all pretty unlikely, but at least in theory i think it could happen. But again chances are like .000001%.
Somebody linked earlier to a thread from last month that had a lot of people using Paypal and getting shady charges.

I did this last night and I still can't get it to work. I now have 2 new accounts and nothing to show for :/
it will not wok if you use the same form of payment for every account. i did this for myself and a friend and had to use different payment methods for each one. the name and shipping addy dosent matter. just email and paying.

How this site continues to exist is beyond me. Aside from the horrible customer service, ever so frequent "loss" of credit card information, last time I bought a CD from them it was a bootleg.

Ghost Shipped with tracking. i have ordered from this seller before from amazon with no problems. shipping was just a little slow though. both games arrived in pristine condition. 

currently going back in for rivals, couldnt decide if i should pull the trigger or not. so... why not

Just got my shipped email for my Ghosts I ordered yesterday at 9 am. Still waiting on my ACIV that I ordered at 8 am. That's the one I really wanted too.

Seems checking out with Paypal isn't working for me. Keeps repeating the same message: "You must use a qualifying payment method". 

they are still processing all orders since there was a crap ton of people that ordered from here and slick deals. so i would say hold out for one more day. If not, start requesting them cancellations.

My order was updated to shipped a few hours ago.  Took over 24 hours, so hang in there if anyone's order is still processing.

Well this is frustrating. It refused to let me use Paypal with the coupon code, so I used my debit card. Then I got a message saying my billing address didn't match the card (I goofed that up), so I went to try and correct it. They tell me I have to cancel the order and just reorder it to fix the problem. I cancel the order and attempt to use the code again since the cancelled order said the coupon was also cancelled. Now the site won't let me use the coupon again. WELP. I sent them a message about it, but whatever. I didn't need Black Flag that badly I guess... don't think I'll be bothering with this site again in the future, though.

EDIT: After 5 attempts at making new accounts, I finally got it to work again with a different card.

it will not wok if you use the same form of payment for every account. i did this for myself and a friend and had to use different payment methods for each one. the name and shipping addy dosent matter. just email and paying.
Thanks, bud! That's what it was. I was using the same CC for each account.

Ordered my copy of Ghosts last night, got my shipping confirmation today at 12pm. I thought I saw somebody say they changed their PayPal password after ordering from them, do they get your login info when you pay?

I ordered at about 2 PM yesterday, neither games have shipped. I am getting frustrated, hopefully will be shipped by tomorrow afternoon, that would be 48 hours. 

The only thing that sucks about this deal is that COD gets to claim how many more copies they moved... I would buy damn near anything new at $6 shipped.

bread's done
Back