(Deal Dead, Discussion Dying) Free PSP Games @ EB (w/select PS2/XBX/GC Trade-ins)

AnthonyRoundtree

CAGiversary!
Update: 4/16/05

Ths deal is now dead.
Go home... the party is over.

What's that? You wanna be the weird guy that hangs out after the party to talk about how cool the party was even though you were also the guy everyone at the party was trying to get away from?

Fine.... We'll say open for ya... BUT NO STICKY FOR YOU!

Thanks to everyone.... and don't forget.... now that you've gotten an entire library of PSP games for damn near free... don't forget to at least say hi to your DS once in a while.....

Your DS misses you....

Toodles!

UPDATE 4/11/05: As some of you may know... this deal advertised as "3 Trades for 1 PSP Game" is over as of 4/10. However, EBGames.com indicates that the deal is still fresh until the 15th, but you must trade in 6 for 2 games in one transaction in order for it to work.

Under In-Store Promotions, EBGames.com reads:
"Free select PSP title with PS2/XB/GC game trade-in (pre-purchase) Active: Now - 4/15/2005
Trade-in 6 qualifying pre-played PS2/XB/GC games and receive $79.98 towards the pre-purchase of 2 of the following titles: GRETZKY NHL HOCKEY PSP or TWISTED METAL: HEAD ON PSP or WORLD TOUR SOCCER PSP or ATV OFFRD FURY BLAZIN TRLS PSP or APE ESCAPE PSP or NBA PSP or WIPEOUT PURE PSP or MLB PSP. Game boxes and instructions are required. Some titles are excluded from trade. May be combined with other EB Promotions. Typographical errors are not the responsibility of EB Games. Not valid on hardware. See sales associate for complete details. Customer may be responsible for sales tax."

Some stores may or may not honor this promo, and some stores may still let you only trade in 3 for 1. Regardless, we'll keep this thread stickied until the 16th, then officially kill it 14 days after the 15th, for all you guys trying to exchange your items obtained on the 15th. In any case, the trade-in deal is YMMV, and exchanging the PSP games is even more YMMV.

Good luck to all of you on the final days of what is sure to be the most memorable, and profitable, trade-in deal of 2005!

[quote name='joystickz']

Here's the scoop.

EBGames In Store is having an in-store promotion on the preorder/purchase of PSP games that could potentially make your initial launch library damn near free.

Here's the deal......

ebpspfree6ss.jpg

With this deal, gamers need only trade in THREE games not on THIS LIST to receive one of the EIGHT games shown above.

gretzkyfree3al.jpg

For those of you who can put two and two together, understand that when you get the game from EB it bumps the value of each game that might be normally traded in for 50 cents, up to a third of the price of any of those 39.99 games.

Then, with your sealed game in hand, and receipt (or better, gift receipt) for said game, you are not prohibited from later exchanging it for store credit for the full $40 value of the game.

In essence, the deal isn't "just for those 8 PSP games" because you can still exchange any one of them within 14 days of purchase for full credit.

Better yet... get your credit back on a gift card (make sure it has scratch off pin numbers) and use it online.

Above deal ends April 10th.

Sound easy?
Good.

NOTE: Though this isnt a YMMV deal, the clerks all over don't seem to be too refreshed on it... so make sure you're cool with the employees enough to share some patience until they work it out in the computer.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Escobar4Life']I just called 2 EB's today and one said the deal is still going. The thing is, I'm gonna trade in the games and get a PSP game. I really don't want the PSP games listed on the promotion. But I'm gonna exchange it in another store (like Walmart/Target).[/QUOTE]

you should get banned for doing that! I hate people like you who buy at and return it to walmart!

Went to Ebgames with around 11 games today.

Funny situation. Guy told me deal was officcialy over, but I claimed that It was supposed to go one till at least the 10th...even mentioned the 15th thing.

He called a manager, and was told that he could honor the deal If I had it in writing. The guy said, fuck it, Ill do it without, and overrode the system to get me 4 PSP games. 2 copies of Wipeout, one twisted metal, one untold legends. I had only 11 games as well, so I picked up Pulse racer from ebgames, asking first if I could buy and trade it in. He said alright.

Afterwards, one of the games turned out to have a missing disc. ANd he actually told me. 'YOu know, you could just buy Pulse racer again and count it as another game. No, you could actually keep buying Pulse racer and trading it in over and over again to get more games..Its totally exploiting the deal, but I cant stop you from doing that.' Ah..the ebgames i go to is so damn awesome...

Total spent... $40 for $160

[quote name='Chaz Ashley']heh, i did it cuz i knew I can get zelda complete for like 11 bucks later on when I feel like playin it again (I beat it and stuff) the one I traded in didn't even have the instructions.[/QUOTE]

This was my logic as well . . . mostly, I traded in my own games (30 of them . . . $400 worth) . . . but if want any one of them again I can get them for $13 or less.

Funny, I traded in both Super Monkey Ball 1 and 2 for $26 in credit . . . the Xbox version is $30 but there will be a $10 rebate (at EB) starting after the 15th! (I got a sneak peak at the next flyer . . . also $10 back on Psychonauts).

I had an interesting development. I get to EB and the fliers are sitting right on the counter. I told the clerk I was there for the deal. So I hand him:

Hitman 2
Mechassault
Carmen Sandiego

Then he sees that the deal isn't working in the system and he goes to get the manager. The manager says that the games should work and tells the clerk to override and just give me $13.33 for each. So I walk out with NBA. This happened around 6:30 EST.

I get home and I notice a stack of six games that I meant to trade a couple of days ago. Since I figured that maybe they hadn't read the e-mail yet I better go back tonight instead of tom. When I get there the fliers were gone. I hand the clerk these games:

RTCW
Enter the Poo
NBA Ballers
Black and Bruised
Total Immersion Racing
Crimson Skies
(none of these cost me more than $9)

He then overrides these. So I picked up Ape Escape and TM:HO. The cool thing is that the 3 receipts I have only show that the games trade-in values as $13.33. Well this is it for me. I ended up with 5 PSP games. After I return these games within the next couple of weeks I have $200 in credit.

Unrelated question. The PSP came with a screen protector on it right? I am seeing bubble on my PSP and I a guessing it is the screen protector.

[quote name='Benaorn']Unrelated question. The PSP came with a screen protector on it right? I am seeing bubble on my PSP and I a guessing it is the screen protector.[/QUOTE]
Nope, no screen protector (as far as I know). My screen has a couple of spots that look like bubbles; can't quite figure it out.

Couldn't you just print this off the website and bring it into the store to make them honor it or are they going to still say no?

"Free select PSP title with PS2/XB/GC game trade-in (pre-purchase) Active: Now - 4/15/2005
Trade-in 6 qualifying pre-played PS2/XB/GC games and receive $79.98 towards the pre-purchase of 2 of the following titles: GRETZKY NHL HOCKEY PSP or TWISTED METAL: HEAD ON PSP or WORLD TOUR SOCCER PSP or ATV OFFRD FURY BLAZIN TRLS PSP or APE ESCAPE PSP or NBA PSP or WIPEOUT PURE PSP or MLB PSP. Game boxes and instructions are required. Some titles are excluded from trade. May be combined with other EB Promotions. Typographical errors are not the responsibility of EB Games. Not valid on hardware. See sales associate for complete details. Customer may be responsible for sales tax. "

Shit could I rerturn it to Gamestop then. I bought it like 2 weeks ago but just opened it today. There is a big ass bubble on the screen. And how do you get the memory stick out?

Anyone know where I can maybe find a flyer? Maybe an upload would work?

FYI: Visited EBgames @ the Block of Orange, CA. Didn't work, but they said that if a flyer was brought in that they would be able to override it.

The one in Westwood, CA did not want to honor this deal.No explanation.
Ditto Hollywood and Vine. The manager, who was nice, told me that it was pulled it from the computers .

[quote name='Benaorn']Shit could I rerturn it to Gamestop then. I bought it like 2 weeks ago but just opened it today. There is a big ass bubble on the screen. And how do you get the memory stick out?[/QUOTE]

Push the memory stick in to release it.

dunno if it was mentioned... but maybe they just changed the terms on the deal... now you have to buy 2?

Free select PSP title with PS2/XB/GC game trade-in (pre-purchase) Active: Now - 4/15/2005
Trade-in 6 qualifying pre-played PS2/XB/GC games and receive $79.98 towards the pre-purchase of 2 of the following titles: GRETZKY NHL HOCKEY PSP or TWISTED METAL: HEAD ON PSP or WORLD TOUR SOCCER PSP or ATV OFFRD FURY BLAZIN TRLS PSP or APE ESCAPE PSP or NBA PSP or WIPEOUT PURE PSP or MLB PSP. Game boxes and instructions are required. Some titles are excluded from trade. May be combined with other EB Promotions. Typographical errors are not the responsibility of EB Games. Not valid on hardware. See sales associate for complete details. Customer may be responsible for sales tax.

[quote name='Eclipse']Afterwards, one of the games turned out to have a missing disc. ANd he actually told me. 'YOu know, you could just buy Pulse racer again and count it as another game. No, you could actually keep buying Pulse racer and trading it in over and over again to get more games..Its totally exploiting the deal, but I cant stop you from doing that.' Ah..the ebgames i go to is so damn awesome...[/QUOTE]
You're damn lucky. Judging from what I hear from my friends working at EB, he's looking to get fired or is about to quit anyway. Those sorts of transactions are suspicious enough to get investigate and thus career suicide.

But that's not your problem, now is it? ;)

For those of you still loaded up with those Outlaw Volleyballs/Golf you may check out your nearest Pawnshops and mom and pop video places - One in my area is giving $5 for the game and the other is $7 .

I made out okay with this, ended up with 3 PSP games and returned them for $120 credit. Deals like this aren't going anywhere. I would imagine that for everyone of us who *ahem* works the system, ten other people are legitamately trading in 3 quality games they don't want anymore. Just keep loading up on the cheap PO titles.

Hey!

If anyone here is making out good on this deal...
Be sure to Rate your opinion of this most Excellent thread (see the Cheapy Heads on the top left of this page)

we have 1415 posts so far.... but only 29 votes.

get to it!

so far I have Wipeout Pure, Twisted Metal, Untold Legends, and Ape Escape from this deal. Going back later to trade in three more.

Gonna trade in Ape Escape and whatever I get next for Ridge Racers and Lumines most likely.

[quote name='purevim']dunno if it was mentioned... but maybe they just changed the terms on the deal... now you have to buy 2?

Free select PSP title with PS2/XB/GC game trade-in (pre-purchase) Active: Now - 4/15/2005
Trade-in 6 qualifying pre-played PS2/XB/GC games and receive $79.98 towards the pre-purchase of 2 of the following titles: GRETZKY NHL HOCKEY PSP or TWISTED METAL: HEAD ON PSP or WORLD TOUR SOCCER PSP or ATV OFFRD FURY BLAZIN TRLS PSP or APE ESCAPE PSP or NBA PSP or WIPEOUT PURE PSP or MLB PSP. Game boxes and instructions are required. Some titles are excluded from trade. May be combined with other EB Promotions. Typographical errors are not the responsibility of EB Games. Not valid on hardware. See sales associate for complete details. Customer may be responsible for sales tax.[/QUOTE]

You could be right, but my all my local EBs said that the deal was discontinued, or the system just didn't accept the 3 games as the promo. I'll try 6, but I doubt it, but I'll just either sell them to BlockBuster or the Wherehouse. If the trade 6 doesn't work, I'll probably put them toward Midnight Club 3 Dub (PS2/Xbox), and get a gift receipt so I can get $10 for each one in the trade 5, get $50 + tax; I paid merely $8 after tax for each elgible PO game for at some EB stores (so I could end back up and erase my $60 deficit).

Well thanks to this thread I just picked up my psp. I managed to get 1 last trade in today(they still had a stack of fliers when i got there'). so I got a psp and 2 games for less than the psp. time to start playing. Thanks again!!!

And DON'T FORGET about this form kiddos!!! (Someone made a thread about this but that thread died.)
http://www.ebholdings.com/eb_stores/rebate_files/41505-PSP10.asp

Just click the link and print it out. All you have to do is mail in the form with the original EB receipt with two of the listed PSP games to receive a $10 gift voucher!

It doesn't answer a lot of questions but here is the important stuff (some of it has to be assumed from what is/isn't mentioned in the form):
-It has to be (at least) two PSP games on ONE receipt (notice it says to "sales receipt").
-There's nothing that mentions you can't get multiple vouchers using one form with a receipt that would allow you to get multiple vouchers or a higher valued voucher (like if you have 4, 6, 8, etc. PSPs games on one receipt).
-There's nothing that mentions any limits to the number of times you can use this.
-This can only be combined with PSP trade-in offers.
-Receipt must be dated between 3-14-05 and 4-15-05 and the form must be postmarked by 5-15-05!

A sweet deal that'll be even sweeter for some!:D

[quote name='joystickz']Hey!

Be sure to Rate your opinion of this most Excellent thread (see the Cheapy Heads on the top left of this page)

we have 1415 posts so far.... but only 29 votes.

get to it![/QUOTE]

Hey!

we have 1422 posts so far.... but only 29 votes.

get to it!

(just reposting for a new page....)

[quote name='Vinny']And DON'T FORGET about this form kiddos!!! (Someone made a thread about this but that thread died.)
http://www.ebholdings.com/eb_stores/rebate_files/41505-PSP10.asp

Just click the link and print it out. All you have to do is mail in the form with the original EB receipt with two of the listed PSP games to receive a $10 gift voucher!

It doesn't answer a lot of questions but here is the important stuff (some of it has to be assumed from what is/isn't mentioned in the form):
-It has to be (at least) two PSP games on ONE receipt (notice it says to "sales receipt").
-There's nothing that mentions you can't get multiple vouchers using one form with a receipt that would allow you to get multiple vouchers or a higher valued voucher (like if you have 4, 6, 8, etc. PSPs games on one receipt).
-There's nothing that mentions any limits to the number of times you can use this.
-This can only be combined with PSP trade-in offers.
-Receipt must be dated between 3-14-05 and 4-15-05 and the form must be postmarked by 5-15-05!

A sweet deal that'll be even sweeter for some!:D[/QUOTE]

I believe someone in an earlier post mentioned they did it on two receipts.

[quote name='jza1218']I believe someone in an earlier post mentioned they did it on two receipts.[/QUOTE]

Really? Then it's even better!:)

It wouldn't hurt to try it of course, as the only thing you'd lose is the receipt.:)

I see a similar trade in deal on their website (for in store trades), but it's 6 games for $79.98 credit towards 2 Sony brand PSP games...and it expires on the 15th:

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/ads/shops/instoretradein/

Trade-in 6 qualifying pre-played PS2/XB/GC games and receive $79.98 towards the pre-purchase of 2 of the following titles: GRETZKY NHL HOCKEY PSP or TWISTED METAL: HEAD ON PSP or WORLD TOUR SOCCER PSP or ATV OFFRD FURY BLAZIN TRLS PSP or APE ESCAPE PSP or NBA PSP or WIPEOUT PURE PSP or MLB PSP. Game boxes and instructions are required. Some titles are excluded from trade. May be combined with other EB Promotions. Typographical errors are not the responsibility of EB Games. Not valid on hardware. See sales associate for complete details. Customer may be responsible for sales tax.

Does that mean this deal is "still alive"?

[quote name='joystickz']Hey!

we have 1422 posts so far.... but only 29 votes.

get to it!

(just reposting for a new page....)[/QUOTE]

5 Cheapy Heads for this deal! Hooray! THANKS AGAIN!

[quote name='bmarquardt']I see a similar trade in deal on their website (for in store trades), but it's 6 games for $79.98 credit towards 2 Sony brand PSP games...and it expires on the 15th:

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/ads/shops/instoretradein/

Does that mean this deal is "still alive"?[/QUOTE]

Basically...:p But it might be harder to get 6 working games for some people (as some EBs don't take doubles, certain demos, certain sports games, etc.)

Can anyone confirm the deal in-store? The new 6 for 2 PSP games. It doesn't matter a hoot if it's online....my B&M needs to have signage or acknowledge of such to honor it.

For kicks, I tried to get them to do the 6 for $79.98 . . . they did, but it didn't work. It wasn't in the system at my store.

I put 5 on Midnight Club 3 . . . I'll just take that as $50 on my Edge card.

On the positive side, I traded in Malice, Future Tactics, Syphon Filter, Metal Arms, and Siren ($5 at Target). So, I'm only holding 1 extra . . . a sealed copy of Metal Arms that I can return to BB (or sell for $5 to my buddy at work who is a casual gamer and sometimes takes my cheapy castoffs at cost).

I dumped about 30 games in this deal . . . now I'm getting to stuff that I want to keep. Good time to quit.

I would have gotten $25 more if I could have done 2 last sets as planned on Friday ($30 - the $5 for Metal Arms).

First, I got almost $300 when they had $12.50 per game (4 games for a $50) just after Xmas. Then I scored $100 with the $5 bonus in Feb. (cleared out some junk then). Now about $500 on this round. (I did about $200 earlier in 2004 on a few different deals) Gotta love these EB trades!

Thank you CAG!

The second closest EB to my house wouldn't take my PSP games for a return, even with a gift receipt! They said too many people have been trading in games for a PSP game and then returning them for something else... Looks like that store caught on. And I can't return them to where I bough them from so I don't know what to do.

I'll have to eBay them and hope I can get something for them (many PSP games are going for $30 or less, brand new!)

[quote name='schultzed']For kicks, I tried to get them to do the 6 for $79.98 . . . they did, but it didn't work. It wasn't in the system at my store.

I put 5 on Midnight Club 3 . . . I'll just take that as $50 on my Edge card.

On the positive side, I traded in Malice, Future Tactics, Syphon Filter, Metal Arms, and Siren ($5 at Target). So, I'm only holding 1 extra . . . a sealed copy of Metal Arms that I can return to BB (or sell for $5 to my buddy at work who is a casual gamer and sometimes takes my cheapy castoffs at cost).

I dumped about 30 games in the deal . . . now I'm getting to stuff that I want to keep. Good time to quit.

I would have gotten $25 more if I could have done 2 last sets as planned on Friday ($30 - $5 for Metal Arms).

First, I got almost $300 when they had $12.50 per game (4 games for a $50) just after Xmas. Then I scored $100 with the $5 bonus in Feb. (cleared out some junk then). Now about $500 on this round. (I did about $200 earlier in 2004 on a few different deals) Gotta love these EB trades!

Thank you CAG![/QUOTE]
edit

[quote name='Vinny']The second closest EB to my house wouldn't take my PSP games for a return, even with a gift receipt! They said too many people have been trading in games for a PSP game and then returning them for something else... Looks like that store caught on. And I can't return them to where I bough them from so I don't know what to do.

I'll have to eBay them and hope I can get something for them (many PSP games are going for $30 or less, brand new!)[/QUOTE]

If you raise a stink you can return them. What if they really WERE a gift to you? I'm sure if you complain to the manager you'll get your return done.

[quote name='mmn']If you raise a stink you can return them. What if they really WERE a gift to you? I'm sure if you complain to the manager you'll get your return done.[/QUOTE]

That's not what their point was... Their point was that people were abusing the promo by returning what is part of the promo and using that credit on stuff that's not supposed to be for the promo. And the fact that my gift receipt says 'pre-owned' (meaning it was part of a EB PO promo) on it pretty much leaves me with no option and I have no proof that it wasn't.

I asked for a gift card or credit on EDGE card but they said all they could would be to exchange the game for another game from the promo list.:whistle2:(

Just a heads up for those on the west coast. My EB did it, though they told me it was dead. When I mentioned that I had a flyer though, she did it. I also was able to get Lumines instead of the normal assortment of stuff.

[quote name='Vinny']That's not what their point was... Their point was that people were abusing the promo by returning what is part of the promo and using that credit on stuff that's not supposed to be for the promo. And the fact that my gift receipt says 'pre-owned' (meaning it was part of a EB PO promo) on it pretty much leaves me with no option and I have no proof that it wasn't.

I asked for a gift card or credit on EDGE card but they said all they could would be to exchange the game for another game from the promo list.:whistle2:([/QUOTE]

Doesn't help you, but I think this is illegal. I would contact the Better Business Bureau and the state government.

There is no stipulation about the return of these games . . . they can't just make up the rules in the middle.

But I know what you are up against . . . and they won't budge an inch. I tried so hard to get my EB to let me do the PS2 system and 5 games trade to get a new PS2 just after black friday . . . but they said the "system" wouldn't let them, it excluded POX games from the offer. But the flyer didn't mention exclusions. They wouldn't do it. I got it done at another EB.

Can you travel further?

If not, cut your losses and ebay them . . . get cash and stay away from EB!

I did this one more time today...with only a minor glitch.

Round 4
Hitman:Contracts (ps2)
Metal Arms (ps2)
Destruction Derby Arenas (ps2)
I pre-ordered MLB (enen though i'm not sure if I'm going to keep it) and they asked how much I wanted to put down. I showed them the flyer and the manager adjusted to give me $40.02 in credit. Weird, but hopefully that should cover it (not sure about tax).
Hopefully they won't give me crap if I want to exchange it or pre-order something else. Thanks to everybody for all the help with this deal. 28 bucks out of pocket for 4 PSP games. Nice.

[quote name='schultzed']Doesn't help you, but I think this is illegal. I would contact the Better Business Bureau and the state government.

There is no stipulation about the return of these games . . . they can't just make up the rules in the middle.

But I know what you are up against . . . and they won't budge an inch. I tried so hard to get my EB to let me do the PS2 system and 5 games trade to get a new PS2 just after black friday . . . but they said the "system" wouldn't let them, it excluded POX games from the offer. But the flyer didn't mention exclusions. They wouldn't do it. I got it done at another EB.

Can you travel further?

If not, cut your losses and ebay them . . . get cash and stay away from EB![/QUOTE]

I don't know if contacting the Better Business Bureau unless there are others complaining about the same store. And I don't see the point of going to another EB... I traveled nearly 30 miles (to and back) for the second EB and the next one would be an hour's drive.

I just put them up on eBay in a 1-day auction... I guess I'll have to take a hit on this.:whistle2:(

[quote name='schultzed']Doesn't help you, but I think this is illegal. I would contact the Better Business Bureau and the state government.

Can you travel further?

If not, cut your losses and ebay them . . . get cash and stay away from EB![/QUOTE]

Exactly. From the back of their own receipts :

"With a gift receipt, you may receive an exchange or a gift card of equal value."

It mentions nothing about the situation you're in. They should honor your return.

I would go to another EB, or try that EB again when different people are working. They just sound like they're being pricks about it.

[quote name='lurknomore']Can anyone confirm the deal in-store? The new 6 for 2 PSP games. It doesn't matter a hoot if it's online....my B&M needs to have signage or acknowledge of such to honor it.[/QUOTE]

So a printout with the URL on the printed page means nothing? The trade-in-offers page online is meant for in-store only. What about calling corporate to make sure your local EB games follows through?

when u turn in the 6 games, can u return the 2 psp game right away and get store credit? or do i have to go back and is it possible to trade in 2 of the same game at one time?

Isn't there a possibility that an even better (or at least just as good) trade-in deal will come along in the future? Can't we hold on to the games and wait for another trade in thing to come up?

[quote name='menchirox']Isn't there a possibility that an even better (or at least just as good) trade-in deal will come along in the future? Can't we hold on to the games and wait for another trade in thing to come up?[/QUOTE]

The first time I did one of these EB tradeins was just over a year ago . . . I got Sonic Heroes for 4 games plus $10 . . . it was a coupon in EGM and didn't mention exclusions . . . so I gave them crap games and the guy had to override the system.

Then I realized you could cancel a preorder. I've watched their deals for a year . . . $10 per game is pretty standard and there is almost always a trade 5 and get a $50 game deal on.

The best I had seen was in late December when they had a promo with EA Games . . . trade 4 and get a $50 game ($12.50 per) . . . then this deal ($13.33 per).

I don't know what we will see next, I'm not betting on higher value as we head into the next console round.

As for holding your games, the POX list is often changing . . . holding your games might make sense or they may add some of them to the list. I had 30 games to dump because I had been collecting cheap but unusual stuff for and from trades all year (mostly about $5). So, if you see a cheap copy of Panzer Dragoon or Siren or Manhunt . . . you get the idea hang on to cooler games.

[quote name='Vinny']I don't know if contacting the Better Business Bureau unless there are others complaining about the same store. And I don't see the point of going to another EB... I traveled nearly 30 miles (to and back) for the second EB and the next one would be an hour's drive.

I just put them up on eBay in a 1-day auction... I guess I'll have to take a hit on this.:whistle2:([/QUOTE]

No, the BBB won't do anything but you might get somewhere with the management with threats. And the fact that no one follows up on their consumer complaints allows EB to do whatever they like . . . we really have to stand up for ourselves!

Why a 1-day auction?

Post your auctions on the CAG auction thread (with a small shipping discount to CAGers, "we" will often provide some basic bids to get you going).

I wonder why Express limit the number of return a person can have and we have people complaining about can't return something they bought. What can a store do? Make the good customer unhappy or the bad customer unhappy?

bread's done
Back