Let's Tap
Monster Vs. Aliens

:ps3:
Saints Row 2
Red Fraction Guerilla

:ps3::60:
Saw

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmmm tomorrow is going to be very YMMV tomorrow day hahaha, im going to try and pick up my 12 month pack with games etc (the $29.99 mishap). So we shall see

Not sure why everyone is being so negative. I got three copies of X-Blades, a smile, and a "Thank you for shopping at Best Buy" for free the last time they ran a deal like this.

[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']Not sure why everyone is being so negative. I got three copies of X-Blades, a smile, and a "Thank you for shopping at Best Buy" for free the last time they ran a deal like this.[/QUOTE]

Really, this game is so bad they will probably be glad to have it taken off their hands.

Woah, I went to the future George and quoted you.

I've been noticing the past few days that the forum has been glitchy. I've posted several times using quick reply, and it's put me aboe the person I'm responding to.

Kinda pisst....snow storm in VA is going to keep me from going out tomorrow.

Of course it most likely won't keep me from my work deciding that they should open like they did today (got there then was told to close up after an hour...took longer to dig out and drive there...fucking assholes)

Most stores are suppose to open tomm. i think the snow storm will end tonight then they can start plowin. although i live in the woods and no sign of plowers anywhere

A guy I know in maryland said they have over 20 inches so far. Here in Ohio we have about 2-3 inches.

As long as it is under a foot in the morning I'll be at BB at 8am. :D

If we only get the 1-3" they're calling for here I'm going to traipse into BB around 1-2pm tomorrow with my freshly printed coupon for FF and see if I can score a copy. That is, unless the douchebag hoarders around here hit up both BB stores and clear them out before I can get there.

If I don't get a copy though, it's no big deal, since I only want the game to add to my backlog anyway.

Ouch. Well it's still snowing only lightly up here in NEPA, so I'm hoping that's all it continues to do. Although I kinda like driving in the snow, since I actually know how to drive in it, unlike all the idiots ya see in fender benders from a half inch of the white shit.

that sucks for you guys on the E.C.! I don't know much about driving in snow, but I'm sure I'd be crazy enough to attempt it so I wouldn't miss out on this..I'm actually starting to worry that people will be waiting outside for this deal in the morning. I can picture it now, 5-10 people from CAG (or SD) all being at the registers at once..that would be crazy, especially if they let us all through.

If I remember correctly, the X-Blades deal just popped up one day b/c they randomly dropped the price. This has been known for almost a full week now..I wish everyone luck again!!

[quote name='Brother Daz']I wish that shit would have hit Colorado on the way through. We havent had a really good snowstorm for atleast 10 years.[/QUOTE]
i thought they only got like a foot?

I have to go out any way to bring my dauther back to her mother's. I got 4 wheel drive . It's not me I worry about but the other people on the road.

[quote name='TheWooz']I have to go out any way to bring my dauther back to her mother's. I got 4 wheel drive . It's not me I worry about but the other people on the road.[/QUOTE]

That's who you have to worry about during a snowstorm or just after, since some people need remedial driving classes.

[quote name='180husher']23 inches Culpeper, VA and still going.[/QUOTE]

Yea here also its like 24 plus with it still going. I know the malls and everywhere else closed since the roads will be awful I doubt they will be opening/getting much business.

[quote name='TheWooz']I have to go out any way to bring my dauther back to her mother's. I got 4 wheel drive . It's not me I worry about but the other people on the road.[/QUOTE]

I have a colbat. I was doing better then most out there today when I came home at 1 from work... now the guys that had the 4 Wheel Drive cars where the ones that had issues (thinking they were plows I guess and getting stuck on the sides.

[quote name='Brother Daz']I wish that shit would have hit Colorado on the way through. We havent had a really good snowstorm for atleast 10 years.[/QUOTE]

Dude we had like 4 feet 3 years ago here in denver. That was pretty cool! The storm dumped like 1 foot on the east coast. We go to work in that :)

[quote name='acsguitar']Dude we had like 4 feet 3 years ago here in denver. That was pretty cool! The storm dumped like 1 foot on the east coast. We go to work in that :)[/QUOTE]
Yeah I know, I'm down in Colorado Springs. All the storms go either north or south of us. The last really good storm I remember was back in '97

I don't have any official totals but just from looking out my front door, it looks to be around 18 inches already and it's still snowing steadily.

[quote name='causticpork']lmao maximumzero im in florida, orlando to be exact and it is gonna be 48 in the am and the stores open up at 8am damn cold[/QUOTE]

LOL If you think 48* is cold, try coming up here, it was 15* in the overnights last week.:cold:

[quote name='token2k6']wait stores open at 8am tomorrow and not 9am?[/QUOTE]

The extended holiday hours for my local Best Buys say they open at 8am on this Sunday. Looks like I'll shoveling out my driveway after going to BB.

[quote name='token2k6']wait stores open at 8am tomorrow and not 9am?[/QUOTE]

I just checked this myself, and apparently its opened early at some stores for the holidays. Just check online to see if your local store opens early

thanks for the time update guys, but I've noticed that sometime they aren't updated from what's posted on the door (and damned if I can remember that..) so of course, the stores I want to hit up all say 9am..guess we'll see. Have to have breakfast w/ the fam at IHOP before I go out on this anyway. but man, I can't wait!

[quote name='acsguitar']Dude we had like 4 feet 3 years ago here in denver. That was pretty cool! The storm dumped like 1 foot on the east coast. We go to work in that :)[/QUOTE]

yeah, so do we, you're not special

[quote name='themidnighter23']yeah, so do we, you're not special[/QUOTE]
lol i think he is simply implying that there was more snow in Denver, not trying to better someone

[quote name='Fount']What exactly is everyone rushing out to get tomorrow? $15 AC?[/QUOTE]

I take it you mean Animal Crossing. I just spent 5 min. running back through the ads, thinking I missed a deal on Assassin's Creed.

I was starting to wonder if the double blizzards from that year had only happened to me or something...

I am so tempted by this deal, but not enough to get me to go to best buy during the day tomorrow... things have been too crazy around here.

[quote name='Xfactor19990']fairytales for free i believe[/QUOTE]

The $20 coupon has "Markdowns taken from regular prices" in bold print and underneath that states " Not valid on sale price." The regular price is $39.99, so it's $19.99 after the coupon. It's on sale tomorrow for $19.99 anyways.

[quote name='Xfactor19990']ya i know dino thats why its YMMV some people got your in the movies etc for free with a similar coupo[/QUOTE]

yeah, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt. with this crazy ass weather I doubt I will even bother for a crappy free game, probably safer too

bread's done
Back