Def Jam Rapstar - Needz moar Old Skool

[quote name='Necrozilla']Give me Def Jam: Icon 2 with faster animations.[/QUOTE]

Next, you should go into the Rock Band thread and ask for Street Fighter V.

I just got Def Jam Rapstar today and was playing it with my husband. For some reason only one of is acknowledged by the game. Even though we're both signed in, the game only lists one of us and the other person is Player 2. Am I doing something wrong? Or is there some way for both of to be shown? My husband is getting all the achievements and I get nothing even though I'm playing too.

Thanks for any help.

[quote name='GamerChris']Are you using two controllers/profiles ?[/QUOTE]

Yep, two controllers and two mics. I'm using Lips mics if that makes any difference.

[quote name='RallyV']Yep, two controllers and two mics. I'm using Lips mics if that makes any difference.[/QUOTE]

I'm going to try it out tonight too. I use the Lips mics as well.

[quote name='RallyV']I just got Def Jam Rapstar today and was playing it with my husband. For some reason only one of is acknowledged by the game. Even though we're both signed in, the game only lists one of us and the other person is Player 2. Am I doing something wrong? Or is there some way for both of to be shown? My husband is getting all the achievements and I get nothing even though I'm playing too.

Thanks for any help.[/QUOTE]

Seems to be a common issue. I had the same happen when I played it for the first time. Got my buddy a few hundred chivos that night, because I was playing on his profile.:cry:

Well, I can't figure out how to get two profiles signed into the game at once. I press start on the first controller and it loads that one. If I go back to the title screen and press start on the second controller, I get that person signed in. Nowhere can I figure out how to get both controllers signed in at once.

Thanks for trying. I still can't figure out how to sign in with two profiles. I tried everything I could think of including switching mic combos and the way I signed in.

I finally saw it listed that they were "working on a patch." Of course that was back in November. :cry:

New update. Each also availablE for 160 each.

Party pack for 560 containing the following.
The humpty dance - digital underground.
Like a g6 - far east movement.
Swag surfin - fast life yungstaz
Ti - whatever you like.

This week:

Mos Def - Ms. Fat Booty
Common - The Light
Tailb Kweli - Get By
Backpack Pack (440 pts) (above 3 tracks)
Also:
Deichkind - Limit

Nothing for me, but glad to see they're temporarily back on the horse it seems.

I checked out some of the "foreign language" releases from the past month and most of them actually sound pretty cool. I'm not really into the idea of trying to rap in French or German though.

Nice to see Ms. Fat Booty and Get By as DLC. There still isn't a enough for me to justify a purchase yet but it's a nice start.

Guess this is done...no new stuff for a month.

It was fun while it lasted and we did get some pretty awesome DLC along the way. Would still recommend this game as long as you're getting it around 30 bucks.

[quote name='KaneRobot']Guess this is done...no new stuff for a month.

It was fun while it lasted and we did get some pretty awesome DLC along the way. Would still recommend this game as long as you're getting it around 30 bucks.[/QUOTE]

I think it's done too. It's a damn shame, because Def Jam has a huge library of hits to pull from. Microsoft has seeming killed Lips as well.

[quote name='KaneRobot']This week:

Mos Def - Ms. Fat Booty
Common - The Light
Tailb Kweli - Get By
Backpack Pack (440 pts) (above 3 tracks)
Also:
Deichkind - Limit

Nothing for me, but glad to see they're temporarily back on the horse it seems.

I checked out some of the "foreign language" releases from the past month and most of them actually sound pretty cool. I'm not really into the idea of trying to rap in French or German though.[/QUOTE] I like the Mos Def song, but I don't wanna sing the girl part. Get By is a dope song. Probally will get all 3 for the 440..

[quote name='mtxbass1']I think it's done too. It's a damn shame, because Def Jam has a huge library of hits to pull from. Microsoft has seeming killed Lips as well.[/QUOTE] Its too bad they aren't still adding to it. I will buy some already on there. I would have bought a ton more though if they had some more Onyx, Nas, Big, Wu, etc. Seems like an easy way to make $$$

I agree. It's not like they had to put the work of a Rock Band track into these...it's basically add the karaoke data, that's it. I suppose sales could have dropped off enough that even that was no longer making sense from a business perspective. It's too bad.

bread's done
Back