Feedback
176 (100%)
all are brand new and sealed and prices are shipped

for 360
1 tony hawk's proving ground - $44

for ps3
nascar 08 - $31

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll take one of the Halo 3's, if you still have some available (says you have 7). I'll shoot you a PM and we can exchange info. Thanks.

[quote name='truewittness']jrutz
yep, i have to send out tuesday because of columbus day.

wowzors
yeah, i will be getting all of those[/quote]

Awesome! Great deals by the way.

[quote name='truewittness']scorch
no thanks

tehmuff1nm4n
low? i just had to raise the prices because of all the raising of taxes in mighigan.[/quote]

What? The INCOME tax rate went up, not sales tax, man. The only tax that was added was on services, it remains the same on retail business.

vipfreak
sorry, it's too new of a game. why does everyone want games cheaper than dirt. i think i sell them (new and sealed) pretty cheap.

heatdolphins
it's gone, thanks

johndoe
i will be getting those, i get my shipments in on fridays

jman
i will

shnizzle66
i didn't see anything, thanks

alphakira
yeah, i'm the same guy(bishop of souls). i will be getting some.

[quote name='truewittness']vipfreak
sorry, it's too new of a game. why does everyone want games cheaper than dirt. i think i sell them (new and sealed) pretty cheap.[/quote]

Sorry... I've played the demo and well frankly it's not even worth $35 in my book. It's cool though because I'm not gonna bother it's that bad. I check eBay occassionally and you're about par.

[quote name='truewittness']vipfreak
sorry, it's too new of a game. why does everyone want games cheaper than dirt. i think i sell them (new and sealed) pretty cheap.[/QUOTE]

Hey, what do you expect from a Sens fan ;-)?

Go Sabres and a free bump!

[quote name='VipFREAK']Sorry... I've played the demo and well frankly it's not even worth $35 in my book. It's cool though because I'm not gonna bother it's that bad. I check eBay occassionally and you're about par.[/quote]

I think the 87% it has over a videogamerankings says otherwise.

Free bump for you bro. Great seller

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back