Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='timmaa']I would just say that "In addition to the 10$ on the 28th, I'll also announce the month's grand prize winner of a 25$ GC" if indeed that's your meaning. I wonder if it is because the last few months have been 3 10$ GC winners and 1 25$ GC winner. If that's your intended meaning, does there exist then the possibility of a double winner on the 28th, ie. the same number being chosen for the 10$ and 25$ GCs?[/QUOTE]

I see what you are saying. And it would be 2 randomly chosen numbers pick for the 25$ and 10$ on the 28th. If they happened to be the same, so be it.

From the looks of it the MAY contest has reached it's capacity. But unanswered PM for May will be entered into June which will future Weekly Winners.

Details on June's contest will be updated on the 28th on the main topic. But feel free to ask questions on here before.

From the looks of it the MAY contest has reached it's capacity. But unanswered PM for May will be entered into June which will future Weekly Winners.

Details on June's contest will be updated on the 28th on the main topic. But feel free to ask questions on here before.

[quote name='omipatrick']I see what you are saying. And it would be 2 randomly chosen numbers pick for the 25$ and 10$ on the 28th. If they happened to be the same, so be it.[/QUOTE]

I see.

Good to know there's a limit to every month's drawing pool. Any chance you'd be willing to release that information, or in other words how many survey participants are eligible for the drawing on a monthly basis?

[quote name='timmaa']I see.

Good to know there's a limit to every month's drawing pool. Any chance you'd be willing to release that information, or in other words how many survey participants are eligible for the drawing on a monthly basis?[/QUOTE]

March - 106 Entries

April - 84 Entries

May - 79 Entries, So Far.

The reason there was a drop from March is, I'm getting less codes due to new company directive.

Just sent out more numbers and surveys for May, check your inbox.

May's contest is filled, but I'm gladly accepting entries for June's contest which will feature weekly winners.

[quote name='omipatrick']March - 106 Entries

April - 84 Entries

May - 79 Entries, So Far.

The reason there was a drop from March is, I'm getting less codes due to new company directive.[/QUOTE]

Interesting numbers. Nice to have some odds figured out, even if they are this month's total entries to one(haven't had the luck to get into a month's drawing twice yet).

Alright today is the cut-off for May's contest. I'm waiting on a couple surveys, and will be announcing the winners in the next 24 hours.

Later today the main topic will be updated with the new rules for the June contest.

Also, I've mentioned I'm getting less codes regularly, so the wait list time has gone up a little.

well I'm currently waiting on kobra90 to free up space in their mailbox, so I can send their number to them.

I'm waiting until end of today, after that kobra90 will be moved to the June contest and I will go on announcing the winning numbers.

[quote name='omipatrick']well I'm currently waiting on kobra90 to free up space in their mailbox, so I can send their number to them.

I'm waiting until end of today, after that kobra90 will be moved to the June contest and I will go on announcing the winning numbers.[/QUOTE]

Inbox is cleared up

And here are the winning MAY numbers.

1. 1
2. 182
3. 103
4. 202

Please contact me within 5 days with you EMAIL ADDRESS associated with your AMAZON account.

If you did not win, remember you are eligible 14 days after your last entry. So, wait 9-10 days then shoot me a PM to be added to the waiting list. If you haven't tried, it doesn't hurt.

[quote name='omipatrick']And here are the winning MARCH numbers.

1. ROYAL HIGH KNIGHT - 13 25$ AMAZON GC (EMAILED)
2. JOSHUALTY - 194 10$ AMAZON GC (EMAILED)
3. MRCHEESES - 268 10$ AMAZON GC (EMAILED)
4. 209 10$ AMAZON GC (EMAILED)[/QUOTE]
[quote name='mrcheeses']Thanks so much for the gift card! :)[/QUOTE]
[quote name='omipatrick']
And here are the winning MAY numbers.

1. 1 MRCHEESES - 25$ AMAZON GC
2. 182 - 10$ AMAZON GC
3. 103 - 10$ AMAZON GC
4. 202 - 10$ AMAZON GC
[/QUOTE]

Wow 2nd time winner, very lucky indeed! Congratulations :applause:

2. 182 - 10$ AMAZON GC
3. 103 MIDNIGHTHAWK - 10$ AMAZON GC
4. 202 - 10$ AMAZON GC

So, far we have 2 of 4 winning numbers redeem.

If you didn't win there is always the JUNE contest, which features a weekly giveaway.

2. 182 RUUKU1012 - 10$ AMAZON GC
3. 103 MIDNIGHTHAWK - 10$ AMAZON GC
4. 202 - 10$ AMAZON GC

So, far we have 2 of 4 winning numbers redeem.

If you didn't win there is always the JUNE contest, which features a weekly giveaway.

[quote name='joshuatly']Oh yeah june is coming. Hope it will be my turn and i can win :D[/QUOTE]

More prizes and weekly, so there won't be such a wait.

Yes, June will be nicer assuming that you get a spot in the final week's drawing for a double chance. Might be interesting for you omipatrick to watch and see if participation drops and climbs depending on when people think they have the best chance of getting into the last drawing of the month.

Still waiting on #202, so if you have it you have 5 days before I pick another number.

Get in on the June contest while it's hot, the first week is full. But still the second week.

Still waiting on #202, so if you have it you have 5 days before I pick another number.

Get in on the June contest while it's hot, the first week is full. But still the second week.

[quote name='omipatrick']Why is it every month I number 3 or 4 never redeems their winning number?

Still waiting on #202[/QUOTE]

You can just give me their prize. That way you won't have to worry about it, anymore. ;)

[quote name='bubzers']You can just give me their prize. That way you won't have to worry about it, anymore. ;)[/QUOTE]

Haha, I like that

Still waiting on #202 to redeem their winning number

June's contest is going strong, and week one is filled. But get in their for week 2.

#202 has neglected to claim their prize, so I will be announcing a new number every 48 hours until it is claimed.

And the new number is #66

#202 can still claim their prize, but only if they do it before #66. Happy Hunting.

[quote name='thafeend']am i in it?[/QUOTE]

From the looks of it you are not on my list, so just send me a PM to get added to the waitlist.

[quote name='omipatrick']#202 and #66 still have a chance for winning a 10$ GC

Get in on June contest featuring weekly winners[/QUOTE]

Later today I will be announcing another number

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back