Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='ThunderChunky62']Can I get a survey please? Sent you a pm a few days ago[/QUOTE]

You are 11th on the wait list. You'll probably get your survey Wednesday at the latest.

I really appreciate when people re-enter the contest they put the date in when they took the last survey, it's incredibly helpful.

Thanks again everybody.

[quote name='doodmandood']How is your store doing btw?[/QUOTE]

#2 In the market

#3 In the chain

So pretty good. Thanks for asking.

[quote name='LoveLost']I just filled out my survey and damn it now i think im going to Qdoba for lunch. Thanks for the opportunity[/QUOTE]

Haha awesome

[quote name='Donx510']Hello, I would like a survey too please :)[/QUOTE]

Send me a PM, and right now it's a 7-10 day wait for me to reply back with a code.

A little over halfway through the April contest keep those PMs coming, and if you don't make April there is always May to think about.

[quote name='Burning Karma']If we sent you a PM and its been over 7-10 with no response, should we send another?[/QUOTE]

No, you're 3rd on the list. I've been unable to get as many survey codes as I use too. I use to send out 2-3 a day, now I'm down 1-2. Sorry for the wait. You will probably get one tomorrow or monday.

[quote name='omipatrick']No, you're 3rd on the list. I've been unable to get as many survey codes as I use too. I use to send out 2-3 a day, now I'm down 1-2. Sorry for the wait. You will probably get one tomorrow or monday.[/QUOTE]
Alright, cool. Just making sure!

Few quick answers:

1. This is an ongoing contest, and will continue to be ongoing.

2. Always accepting new entries. Wait time varies.

Thanks omipatrick for continuing this awesome drawing; easiest entry for the greatest reward evar!

[quote name='timmaa']Thanks omipatrick for continuing this awesome drawing; easiest entry for the greatest reward evar![/QUOTE]

Thanks appreciate it, the CAG community has been great.

As always, if you don't get a PM with a code before the 28 you're automatically entered into May's contest (same rules apply).

Still gladly accepting more people to the wait list. And if re-entering please include the date you last took a survey. Thanks.

As always, if you don't get a PM with a code before the 28th you're automatically entered into May's contest (same rules apply).

Still gladly accepting more people to the wait list. And if re-entering please include the date you last took a survey. Thanks.

I can't stress enough how important it is to take your time when doing this surveys. I know they're boring, but people are not filling correctly because they are going to fast.

Always accepting entries.

[quote name='kobra90']How do we complete the survey?[/QUOTE]

You send me a PM and your name is added to the wait list.

Once I get to your name I send you instructions and a link. Pretty easy.

I've been off from the job the last few days, so I'm a bit behind on getting everything together. But I should be announcing the winning numbers later today for the APRIL CONTEST.

As always this contest smoothly transitions into a MAY contest following the same rules.

APRIL Winners as followed:

1. 297
2. 230
3. 141
4. 37

Please contact me within 5 days with you EMAIL ADDRESS associated with your AMAZON account.

[quote name='omipatrick']APRIL Winners as followed:

1. 297
2. 230
3. 141
4. 37

Please contact me within 5 days with you EMAIL ADDRESS associated with your AMAZON account.[/QUOTE]

Woot Woot 297 here thanks! Sending you a Pm now

And here are the winning APRIL numbers.

1. ROCKINJS - 297 25$ AMAZON GC
2. 230
3. ROLLETT - 141 10$ AMAZON GC
4. 37

Still waiting on number 2 and 4.

[quote name='Mirpkered']I'll do this again :) I completed the curvey the first time shortly after Feb 10th.[/QUOTE]

Send a PM to get added to the wait list

[quote name='doodmandood']I'll give this another month. Sucks not winning and having to wait a whole month to find out.[/QUOTE]

I understand what you're saying, but it's the easiest way for me to do it. I was thinking about doing a weekly and monthly drawing. Maybe I'll start doing that in June.

Like 10$ a week, then throw all the numbers back in and do a grand prize of 25$ at the end of the month. How does that sound to everybody?

[quote name='omipatrick']And here are the winning APRIL numbers.

2. 230
4. 37

Still waiting on number 2 and 4.[/QUOTE]

PMed you again thinking it failed to send earlier had #37

And here are the winning APRIL numbers.

2. 230
4. PUPPETMASTER - 37 10$ AMAZON GC

Still waiting on number 2