Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always accepting PMs for the wait list

Get in for your chance at a WEEKLY AND MONTHLY prize.

What do you have to lose?

Directions and Rules at the top of the thread.

WEEK THREE is full and WEEK FOUR is reaching capacity. But there is always JULY which features the same same weekly prizes and monthly prizes.

So, get in while it's hot.

[quote name='qualityman13']just wanted to check, we can only complete one survey a month, correct?[/QUOTE]

One every 2 weeks, the website holds onto the IP address for 14 days. It'll let you take the survey but it will yield zero results for my cause.

I could use a 360 code if you have one. Recently got the game used on AWD. Thanks. Hopefully now that epic has picked up the studio a sequeal can be made, cause im liking what ive played so far.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']I could use a 360 code if you have one. Recently got the game used on AWD. Thanks. Hopefully now that epic has picked up the studio a sequeal can be made, cause im liking what ive played so far.[/QUOTE]

Same :cool:

Today is the last day for WEEK THREE

I sent out all the survey codes, and I'm just waiting on everybody to fill them out. Then I will send out the numbers.

Then in about 24-48 hours I will announce the winner.

[quote name='omipatrick']@Royal High Knight @cookiecrumbz

I sent you each a weapons pack code, enjoy.[/QUOTE]

Thanks dood :cool:

[quote name='omipatrick']Anybody playing Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning? I have some codes you could use, just post on the thread and I'll send you a PM.[/QUOTE]
If we're plannin on getting it soon, will that count? :p

[quote name='Burning Karma']If we're plannin on getting it soon, will that count? :p[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I had 2 and they've already been given out.

Alright, I'm still waiting on 1 CAG to finish survey for WEEK THREE.

This CAG has until 7PM Central Time tonight before they are move to the WEEK FOUR.

Sent out all the numbers for WEEK 3 of the contest. Will be announcing the winner later today.

WEEK 4 is full, but I will be continuing the contest in July following the same rules. So, get you PM in to be added to the wait list.

Any questions or concerns, please post on the thread.

[quote name='omipatrick']Anybody playing Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning? I have some codes you could use, just post on the thread and I'll send you a PM.[/QUOTE]

I sent you a pm earlier. Don't know if you got it. I'll take a code for ps3 of you can spare it.

[quote name='Midnighthawk']I sent you a pm earlier. Don't know if you got it. I'll take a code for ps3 of you can spare it.[/QUOTE]

I had two 360 codes, sorry.

And the winning number for WEEK THREE is . . . #55

Please PM me with your email associated with your AMAZON account by the 28th at the latest.

[quote name='hristi']Hi is this eligible for any country? Mind if I join this? Thank you[/QUOTE]

You can try using a US zip code though, but I'm not sure how sophisticated the cookies are. I guess we can try.

I was wondering how CAGs would feel if I eliminates the monthly grand prize and went to 2 10$ AMAZON GC weekly prizes. It would be 3 more winners a month. A quicker turn around on prizes?

Thoughts?

If I win this week's, send me a message. I won't be here when you announce so if there are any time limits to getting it, there isn't confusion or anything. I'm about to go on vacation.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='omipatrick']I was wondering how CAGs would feel if I eliminates the monthly grand prize and went to 2 10$ AMAZON GC weekly prizes. It would be 3 more winners a month. A quicker turn around on prizes?

Thoughts?[/QUOTE]

I approve lol!

Still waiting on #55 from WEEK THREE to claim their prize.

Still looking for input if I should change the contest to a weekly contest without the monthly grand prize.

Also, always accepting PMs for the wait list

Hooray :D

[quote name='omipatrick']And the winning number for WEEK THREE is . . . #55

Please PM me with your email associated with your AMAZON account by the 28th at the latest.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='omipatrick']I was wondering how CAGs would feel if I eliminates the monthly grand prize and went to 2 10$ AMAZON GC weekly prizes. It would be 3 more winners a month. A quicker turn around on prizes?

Thoughts?[/QUOTE]

Sounds good to me.

Thoughts?[/QUOTE]

Being new to the party, this sounds much simpler from my perspective.

Alright, the consensus is I should move the contest to (2) weekly prizes of 10$ AMAZON GCs.

Starting with the July Contest I will be doing (2) Weekly drawings. I will continue to send numbers out on the 7th, 14th, 21st, and 28th.

Any objections?

I have 2 codes for the PS3 version of Max Payne 3 MP

1 . Deadly Force Burst

2 . Pill Bottom Item

If anybody wants them send me a message on PSN, so I know you have the game. I'll be checking later tonight

[quote name='omipatrick']Alright, the consensus is I should move the contest to (2) weekly prizes of 10$ AMAZON GCs.

Starting with the July Contest I will be doing (2) Weekly drawings. I will continue to send numbers out on the 7th, 14th, 21st, and 28th.

Any objections?[/QUOTE]

eh i like the monthly drawings. Gives it a better chance at winning since i think 5 (maybe more like 3) numbers are picked and the #1 spot gets a $25 gc. I dunno, its your contest man and its been great. Thanks bro

[quote name='Royal High Knight']eh i like the monthly drawings. Gives it a better chance at winning since i think 5 (maybe more like 3) numbers are picked and the #1 spot gets a $25 gc. I dunno, its your contest man and its been great. Thanks bro[/QUOTE]

this. but I can also see why you would want to change it up to give more CAG the chance of winning the choice is yours in the end all I can say is thanks for the opportunity either way

[quote name='Royal High Knight']eh i like the monthly drawings. Gives it a better chance at winning since i think 5 (maybe more like 3) numbers are picked and the #1 spot gets a $25 gc. I dunno, its your contest man and its been great. Thanks bro[/QUOTE]

I see what you're saying, I have no problem with either way. If July isn't successful I can always revert to the old style.

Hopefully everyone kept their numbers for the monthly drawing.

Get those PMs in for the next contest with the same rules but more winners.

Hopefully everyone kept their numbers for the monthly drawing.

Get those PMs in for the next contest with the same rules but more winners.

Alright, I'm waiting on a couple surveys. Will be sending out numbers later tonight.

I will update the main post with the new contest rules as well.

Sorry, I was unable to hand out numbers last night and update the page. I had an emergency come up. I will be doing all that later today.

[quote name='JarrettLeMieux']How much spam comes from this? Can it be the same info every time?[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure I understand the question.

I don't get any spam personally, and since I have begun doing this only one CAG left a negative response.

Like the rules stipulate, it only has to be realistic zip code. The info can be different or the same every time. I'm starting to hear that the survey even asks if you'd like to leave the info, so you might not even need to give any information to the website.

Does that answer your question?

Numbers are out for WEEK FOUR of the JUNE contest. I will be announcing both the WEEK FOUR winner and the GRAND PRIZE winner in 24-48 hours.

JULY's contest is strictly a weekly contest with no grand prize, but it will feature 2 weekly winners for 10$ AMAZON GC. Details to follow in the main topic.

Thanks again for the support. Please help me continue this contest by telling your friends about it. It's simple and easy.

[quote name='omipatrick']Numbers are out for WEEK FOUR of the JUNE contest. I will be announcing both the WEEK FOUR winner and the GRAND PRIZE winner in 24-48 hours.

JULY's contest is strictly a weekly contest with no grand prize, but it will feature 2 weekly winners for 10$ AMAZON GC. Details to follow in the main topic.

Thanks again for the support. Please help me continue this contest by telling your friends about it. It's simple and easy.[/QUOTE]

Did not receive a pm with my number

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back