Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Whedon']When you get a chance will you verify if I'm on waitlist? Last took survey around 6/20.[/QUOTE]

Just saw this right after I PM'd you with a Survey.

Just waiting on survey to be filled out before I start sending out numbers.

Thanks again for all the support, the CAG community has been great.

Starting July 29th the AUGUST contest begins. AUGUST follows the same rules as JULY.

Get your PMs now, unless you have a PM and I haven't got to you yet. Thanks.

Just sent out all the numbers for JULY WEEK 4, will be announcing winners within 48 hours.

Today is the start of the AUGUST contest which follows the same rules as JULY.

I also went through my Inbox and clear any CAG with multiple PMs or who had PMs in even thought they just received a survey in week 4.

If you're wondering if you're on the list, just post on the thread and I'll let you know. Thanks again CAGs.

JULY WEEK 4 Winners are ... 223 & 95

CAGs with the winning numbers have 5 days to PM me with there AMAZON associated email.

Please use the subject line - JULY WEEK 4 WINNER ###

[quote name='omipatrick']Congrats to JULY WEEK 4 winners -

#223: Whedon

#95: Mockey0111[/QUOTE]

Got it, redeemed, thanks!

[quote name='omipatrick']Congrats to JULY WEEK 4 winners -

#223: Whedon

#95: Mockey0111[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much! The gift card worked perfectly! :D

Just a little reminder -

These survey codes are normally only good for 48 hours, at which point they expire. Please don't take the survey after 48 hours. PM me with the title 'EXPIRED SURVEY' and I'll get you another one quickly.

Waiting on a couple surveys to be finished up then I'll be sending numbers out for AUGUST WEEK 1

Get your PMs in, if you haven't already. Easiest way to win 10$ AMAZON GC.

Do we toss out all the previous numbers? I can't comment on the new format compared to the old one because I haven't won in either set yet, but I assume more chances to win is always better. :)

[quote name='AkariK']Do we toss out all the previous numbers? I can't comment on the new format compared to the old one because I haven't won in either set yet, but I assume more chances to win is always better. :)[/QUOTE]

Toss out old numbers, only numbers that matter are the ones from the week currently ongoing.

[quote name='omipatrick']How is everyone liking the new weekly prize model for the contest?[/QUOTE]
I think it's better. More chances to win with a quicker window to pay attention to. :D

AUGUST WEEK 1 Winners . . . #227 & #252

CAGs with the winning numbers have 5 days to PM me with there AMAZON associated email.

Please use the subject line - AUGUST WEEK 1 WINNER ###

[quote name='joshuatly']Want to ask, why the number i get is 2 digit, and the winner numbers are 3 digits?[/QUOTE]

The numbers given to CAGs for the drawings are randomly generated from 1 thru 299. So, some numbers will be in the single digits and some in the triple digits.

CAGs with the winning numbers have 4 days to PM me with there AMAZON associated email.

Congrats to AUGUST WEEK 1 Winner -

#227 - poopisgood007

Still waiting on #252

CAGs with the winning numbers have 4 days to PM me with there AMAZON associated email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back