Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep those PMs coming if not already on the list.

I can get survey codes out a lot quicker if participants do the surveys quicker rather than waiting.

[quote name='omipatrick']Keep those PMs coming if not already on the list.

I can get survey codes out a lot quicker if participants do the surveys quicker rather than waiting.[/QUOTE]

Hey, I've been messaging you that I did the survey but it seems like the messages never went through because your inbox may have been full.

I'm just post this to ask you if you have gotten my messages? If not, I'd like to let you know that I finished the survey. :)

[quote name='Wal_Target']Hey, I've been messaging you that I did the survey but it seems like the messages never went through because your inbox may have been full.

I'm just post this to ask you if you have gotten my messages? If not, I'd like to let you know that I finished the survey. :)[/QUOTE]

I got your message. I just send out codes on the 7th, 14th, 21st, and the 28th.

[quote name='kujen']Can you please tell me if I'm on the list?[/QUOTE]

Ditto. Sent a PM but I haven't heard anything back yet.

[quote name='omipatrick']I got your message. I just send out codes on the 7th, 14th, 21st, and the 28th.[/QUOTE]

Oh ok, now I know when to check! Thank you! :bouncy:

SEPTEMBER WEEK 1 Winners . . . #153 & #240

CAGs with the winning numbers have 5 days to PM me with there AMAZON associated email.

Please use the subject line - SEPTEMBER WEEK 1 WINNER ###(Replace symbol with winning number)

Congrats to SEPTEMBER WEEK 1 Winners -

#240 - Wal_Target

#153 - SaiF

All SEPTEMBER WEEK 1 prizes have been claimed

Do Not forget this is an ongoing contest, so don't hesitate to send those PMs to get on the wait list.

[quote name='OrionBrando']Sorry but did you sent my number#? I didn't receive a pm after I completed the survey days ago. Thanks again for the opportunities[/QUOTE]

You're part of WEEK 2, which means you get number on the 14th.

WEEK 1 receives numbers on the 7th

WEEK 2 receives numbers on the 14th

WEEK 3 receives numbers on the 21st

WEEK 4 receives numbers on the 28th

SEPTEMBER WEEK 2 Winners . . . #9 & #300

CAGs with the winning numbers have 5 days to PM me with there AMAZON associated email.

Please use the subject line - SEPTEMBER WEEK 2 WINNER ###(Replace symbol with winning number)

If you didn't win, try again ... it's free.

SEPTEMBER WEEK 2 Winners . . . #9 & #300

Please use the subject line - SEPTEMBER WEEK 2 WINNER ###(Replace symbol with winning number)

Congrats to SEPTEMBER WEEK 2 Winner -

#9 - jgiovanni

Still waiting on #300

Please use the subject line - SEPTEMBER WEEK 2 WINNER ###

Congrats to SEPTEMBER WEEK 2 Winner -

#9 - jgiovanni

#300 - jayengee

All SEPTEMBER WEEK 2 prizes have been claimed

Do Not forget this is an ongoing contest, so don't hesitate to send those PMs to get on the wait list.

[quote name='yobaburp']I sent a pm but not has gotten a response back yet.[/QUOTE]

you're #4 on the wait list, so you'll be getting a survey code very soon.

[quote name='sunasun']I'd like in mr omni[/QUOTE]

Send me a PM with the last time you took a survey. Even just the WEEK # would be okay.

SEPTEMBER WEEK 3 Winners . . . #59 & #84

Please use the subject line - SEPTEMBER WEEK 3 WINNER ###(Replace symbol with winning number)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back