Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to SEPTEMBER WEEK 3 Winner -

#59 - arakias

Still waiting on #84

CAGs with the winning numbers have 4 days to PM me with there AMAZON associated email.

Please use the subject line - SEPTEMBER WEEK 3 WINNER ###

#59 - arakias

Still waiting on #84

CAGs with the winning numbers have 4 days to PM me with there AMAZON associated email.

#59 - arakias

Still waiting on #84

CAGs with the winning numbers have 3 days to PM me with there AMAZON associated email.

#59 - arakias

Still waiting on #84

CAGs with the winning numbers have 3 days to PM me with there AMAZON associated email.

#59 - arakias

#84 - animemaniac14

All SEPTEMBER WEEK 3 prizes have been claimed

Do Not forget this is an ongoing contest, so don't hesitate to send those PMs to get on the wait list.

Glad that I won this time! Actually it was the first time I realized you have to check for the numbers so maybe I neglected to claim a win before. Must have been distracted by all the invisible burritos I have been eating.

[quote name='AyyScooby']Just wondering how long does it usually take to get a pm back?[/QUOTE]

It really depends on how fast people do the survey, and how many surveys I get, and the amount of participants.

You're on the wait list, I'd say you're late OCTOBER WEEK 1 or early OCTOBER WEEK 2

SEPTEMBER WEEK 4 Winners . . . #15 & #231

CAGs with the winning numbers have 5 days to PM me with there AMAZON associated email.

Please use the subject line - SEPTEMBER WEEK 4 WINNER ###(Replace symbol with winning number)

If you didn't win, try again ... it's free.

CAGs with the winning numbers have 5 days to PM me with there AMAZON associated email.

Please use the subject line - SEPTEMBER WEEK 4 WINNER ###(Replace symbol with winning number)

[quote name='omipatrick']SEPTEMBER WEEK 4 Winners . . . #15 & #231

If you didn't win, try again ... it's free.[/QUOTE]

Didn't get a number thought I was in week 4 or am I in week 1 of next month

[quote name='omipatrick']It really depends on how fast people do the survey, and how many surveys I get, and the amount of participants.

You're on the wait list, I'd say you're late OCTOBER WEEK 1 or early OCTOBER WEEK 2[/QUOTE]

Alright, cool.

[quote name='Rockinjs']Didn't get a number thought I was in week 4 or am I in week 1 of next month[/QUOTE]

I sent you a PM, explaining what happened.

If neither #15 or #231 claims their prize I will pick new numbers from WEEK 4.

Keep those PMs coming, OCTOBER is going strong.

CAGs with the winning numbers have 2 days to PM me with there AMAZON associated email.

Each time I've taken the survey I have meant to ask this question Omnipatrick:

Do we have to answer yes to the last page of the survey where it asks if we want to enter the sweepstakes or are willing for them to contact us for marketing research or can we choose NO for both of those questions?

If you answer YES then the final page is where it asks for your name, phone number, age, etc. If you answer NO it completes the survey. For your purposes are we required to answer yes and put in that contact info?

(Also I just completed my survey and replied to PM, thanks)

[quote name='Whedon']Each time I've taken the survey I have meant to ask this question Omnipatrick:

Do we have to answer yes to the last page of the survey where it asks if we want to enter the sweepstakes or are willing for them to contact us for marketing research or can we choose NO for both of those questions?

If you answer YES then the final page is where it asks for your name, phone number, age, etc. If you answer NO it completes the survey. For your purposes are we required to answer yes and put in that contact info?

(Also I just completed my survey and replied to PM, thanks)[/QUOTE]

This is a new feature, you can do either. But if you put no, you don't have to give up any information and I still get credited for you taking the survey.

CAGs with the winning numbers have 2 days to PM me with there AMAZON associated email.

[quote name='omipatrick']This is a new feature, you can do either. But if you put no, you don't have to give up any information and I still get credited for you taking the survey.[/QUOTE]

Got it, thanks.

Congrats to SEPTEMBER WEEK 4 Winner -

#15 - fmz65

#231 did not claim their prize, which means a new number is getting announced.

And the new winning number is . . . #100

Please use the subject line - SEPTEMBER WEEK 4 WINNER ###

#15 - fmz65

Still waiting on #100

[quote name='omipatrick']Congrats to SEPTEMBER WEEK 4 Winner -

#15 - fmz65

Still waiting on #100

Please use the subject line - SEPTEMBER WEEK 4 WINNER ###[/QUOTE]

If no one wants that gift card I'd be happy to take it. ;)

All numbers have been sent out for WEEK 1 of OCTOBER, will be announcing winning numbers within 48 hours.

OCTOBER WEEK 2 has begun.

#15 - fmz65

Still waiting on #100

All numbers have been sent out for WEEK 1 of OCTOBER, will be announcing winning numbers within 24 hours.

OCTOBER WEEK 2 has begun.

#15 - fmz65

Still waiting on #100

OCTOBER WEEK 1 Winners . . . #33 & #177

Please use the subject line - OCTOBER WEEK 1 WINNER ###(Replace symbol with winning number)

#15 - fmz65

Still waiting on #100

Congrats to OCTOBER WEEK 1 Winners -

#33 - Rockinjs

#177 - SgtRamirez

All OCTOBER WEEK 1 prizes have been claimed

Do Not forget this is an ongoing contest, so don't hesitate to send those PMs to get on the wait list.

Sadly #100 hasn't claimed their prize, so in a few hours I will be announcing a new number from SEPTEMBER WEEK 4 and will continue announcing a new number every 48 hours until the prize is claimed.

[quote name='igotnodough']what does it mean if i didnt get pm'd a number[/QUOTE]

I haven't sent #'s out for this WEEK 2 yet, I was out of town this weekend. I will be PMing WEEK 2 numbers later today. That is why you haven't got PM'd yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back