Dell: $25 gift card with every video game order, 72 hour sale

tearsintherain

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/sna.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&~topic=gaming-deals

72 hour sale, $25 gift card with all games bought.  Can order multiple games in a single order, should see a $25 gift card promo underneath each one.  Free shipping.

Couple caveats:

- gift card is usable at dell only

- online you can only apply one gift card to a new order.  If you call in you can use up to 3.

- it takes 10-20 days for them to email you the gift card after the item ships.

- the gift cards expire 90 days after issue

- their prices are usually meh

- they are terrible at shipping pre-orders, you will get them usually a WEEK after release date

Here is the link to see all their games, its not just the ones list on the lander page above

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/category.aspx?c=us&category_id=6488&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs

their website is pretty terrible but its Grandpa Dell.  lol at them taking bitcoin though...

I think some of the 3DS, 360, and ps3 games are pretty good deals especially the ones $20-30 like Dishonored GOTY, Mario Kart 7 3DS, most of the Wii U games, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay, my Wonderful 101 shipped yesterday and I only paid under $8. I even traded in Minecraft PS3 for $16 at GS. Thanks again OP!

Just for giggles, take a look at the tracking of my Minecraft PS3 that shipped August 5th and I got it on the 9th:

Has anyone placed a phone order for a promo game that gives a $25 gift card, in order to redeem multiple old $25 gift cards, and received the new gift card? I placed a phone order yesterday and it's almost as though the phone rep forwarded the confirmation emails to me. I'm just concerned that the $25 gift card with NHL '15 won't get delivered to me properly because of this. Anyone have experience ordering stuff like that in the past? Either during the 72-hour sale, or Mario Kart 8 or something?

bread's done
Back