Dell.com - PSP GO $169, DSi $129

meager

CAGiversary!
At Dell.com they are listing the Pearl White PSP Go for $169, the pink and white DSis for $129... as well as some other deals.

Black 360 & PS3 controllers $30

4000 MS points $40

Bronze DSiXL $180

And of course the Split/Second deal that has its own thread.
I didn't see these other deals mentioned so, I started a thread for them.

They are listed under "5 Day Deals" so I don't know when they began or when they will end. Shop fast!

PSP go worth it? or should i wait and see if a new psp is announced at E3, i want a PSP but i don't care for the fat older ones and 170$ is kind of hard pass up on a 250$ hand held

It's worth it if you can handle the fact that games will only be digital and Sony is the only one putting them up for sale, so you'll probably never ever see a discount. Used $5 PSP games? No dice on the Go!

[quote name='radioactivez0r']It's worth it if you can handle the fact that games will only be digital and Sony is the only one putting them up for sale, so you'll probably never ever see a discount. Used $5 PSP games? No dice on the Go![/QUOTE]
I don't care about that i don't mind paying full price on the psp games besides we know the inevitable homebrew is coming if it isn't already out :cool:

stupid question but is WI FI the only way to get games download into the DSI

If i dont have WI FI how can i download games into the DSI

[quote name='slidecage']stupid question but is WI FI the only way to get games download into the DSI

If i dont have WI FI how can i download games into the DSI[/QUOTE]
get a cheap router? or goto any of the billion wifi spots in your city?

[quote name='slidecage']stupid question but is WI FI the only way to get games download into the DSI

If i dont have WI FI how can i download games into the DSI[/QUOTE]For DSiWare I believe yes you need WiFi to connect to and download from the Nintendo Store.

That PSPGo is looking pretty good at that price, but I need them to bring back the Arcades for $159. Or at least for Amazon to do it.

[quote name='styl3s']PSP go worth it? or should i wait and see if a new psp is announced at E3, i want a PSP but i don't care for the fat older ones and 170$ is kind of hard pass up on a 250$ hand held[/QUOTE]
I would wait if I were you because E3 is right around the corner and I think there will be a price cut on the PSP Go or a updated version. If you can't wait like me (got one for $150 because I won't be around for E3) then I can tell you I like it so far and right now that are having the Spring Sale so you can find games for $5-10 and the minis are there too.

That's really cheap. Considering the psp go has a built in 16gb and a voucher for rockband game. That's really a good deal. Movie player on the go since the psp go is really small.

PSP go is a damn good price, but going to wait till E3. I have a PSP1000/2000 atm, its only a form factor purchase for me. (since I'm working on that PSP2000 > ps2 controller mod)

I'm tempted to get a DS, but I'm going to not give into the temptation as I have a huge backlog...Perhaps the price will drop further in the future or there will be another sale at a more opportune time

That's an awesome price on the Go. I'm no handheld gamer but the Go has been very useful to me.

I hear that holding a PSPGo is equivelant to cute puppies as a chick magnet. Don't quote me on that (because I sure as hell wouldn't). But think about it as a 170 investment towards more than just gaming fun! :p

[quote name='styl3s']PSP go worth it? or should i wait and see if a new psp is announced at E3, i want a PSP but i don't care for the fat older ones and 170$ is kind of hard pass up on a 250$ hand held[/QUOTE]

[quote name='mr_bungle']Ugh. Tempting on that PSPGo, but I have a PSP1k that I rarely play...after taxes it'd be 180. Worth it?[/QUOTE]

No. The PSP 3000 is the better system, regardless of price.
-plays all Go games, plus UMDs, so larger library (that you can own), and better prices on games
-considerably better control pad
-noticeably bigger screen.
-replaceable battery
-longer battery life

Only advantage to the Go, such as it is, is a slightly smaller footprint.

You want a 3000, or yeah, wait and see if a 4000 gets announced, but the 3000 overall is the best one yet, and has had a few cool bundles this past year (and Metal Gear coming up soon).

bread's done
Back