Dell: Xbox 360 RE5 Elite Bundle $325.59 with 20% off coupon code!

lakingsx213

CAG Veteran
I've been waiting to see if Dell would be getting this bundle in stock in time to use the 20% off coupon. Well wouldn't you know, I've been checking pretty much every day and today I finally ran into the deal! :)

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/...etail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=A2467346

Coupon Code: Z0WPL1J0CC3W47 (Exp. soon at least until the next one)

The bundle comes out to $325.59 plus tax in most states (free shipping)

I picked one up this morning...waiting finally paid off on this baby!

I got it for about $350 here in California. Now that's a deal on a 360 :p

[quote name='fatdragondzc']=0 it's now $399-20%, you save another $8![/QUOTE]
Just a heads up: getting the extra ~$6 for this price drop if you ordered it at the $406 price may be a pain in the ass. I tried to get them to adjust the price and the CSR balked because the price I got it for was obviously much cheaper (after the coupon), so I just canceled the order and re-ordered it. The first order hasn't shown up as canceled online yet, but I'm crossing my fingers that I don't wind up with two RE5 bundles.

It's an excellent deal if you don't have a 360. Unfortunately, my arcade unit still works fine, and I can't justify spending $320+ right now for a second console.

[quote name='nwaugh']Just a heads up: getting the extra ~$6 for this price drop if you ordered it at the $406 price may be a pain in the ass. I tried to get them to adjust the price and the CSR balked because the price I got it for was obviously much cheaper (after the coupon), so I just canceled the order and re-ordered it. The first order hasn't shown up as canceled online yet, but I'm crossing my fingers that I don't wind up with two RE5 bundles.[/quote]

I'm okay with forfeiting $6...

Yeah, during the first (?) coupon for 15%, and people found out about the EPP site for an additional 7%, people would try to cancel their orders on Dell.com but the site had already been through most of the shipping process after a day. If you do end up with two, put one up on eBay and tell someone here to buy it with the 10% cash back. If that's allowed.

Ugghhhh why must you tempt me!!!

I have both RE5 and SSF2 but my 20gb hard drive is bursting at the seams after installing RE5!!!

I wanna get this, but I'm not sure if i can justify it...

I already have a shortly-after-launch non-HDMI Pro that has worked solid for 2 years. But i really want the elite with RE5...

ARGH, this console has everything i want, EXCEPT the red color. It will stick out like a soar thumb in my entertainment center...

[quote name='Viol8tor']ARGH, this console has everything i want, EXCEPT the red color. It will stick out like a soar thumb in my entertainment center...[/quote]

You could go with the regular Elite for the same price. Of course, it doesn't come with as nice of stuff, but it's still a great deal.

Grrr sooo tempting. I had a launch pro which ended up with the AC adapter going bad so bought an arcade and switched everything out. Now I really want this, I sorta like the Red Color plus RE5 and SF2HD is a pretty nice bonus and I could use the HDD space. But.. its still 330 for a system I really don't need... /sigh.

[quote name='Viol8tor']ARGH, this console has everything i want, EXCEPT the red color. It will stick out like a soar thumb in my entertainment center...[/QUOTE]

So true.

Would probably jump on this deal if the system was black.

Holy crap! I ordered mine Monday night, and I got it this morning. That was unreasonably fast. I'm excited to go home and pick it up. Hopefully it didn't arrived damaged in any way.

[quote name='lakingsx213']I've been waiting to see if Dell would be getting this bundle in stock in time to use the 20% off coupon. Well wouldn't you know, I've been checking pretty much every day and today I finally ran into the deal! :)

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/...etail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=A2467346

Coupon Code: Z0WPL1J0CC3W47 (Exp. soon at least until the next one)

The bundle comes out to $325.59 plus tax in most states (free shipping)

I picked one up this morning...waiting finally paid off on this baby!

I got it for about $350 here in California. Now that's a deal on a 360 :p[/quote]

Thank you, Awesome tip!

I went to my local Bestbuy and show them the coupon I printed from Dell's website and they honored the 20% the Elite I wanted to buy. :applause:

[quote name='RenoVatio']wow maybe this bundle was actually Limited.[/QUOTE]

I would say so.
When they first were released, I saw one at Best Buy and Target.
Now, nothing, just the standard black Elite.

Got mine today.

Love it, just finished doing the license transfer from my old Pro.

Since it is Elite, I wish they would have thrown in the rechargeable red backing. I won't use the standard battery pack so the red controller looks silly with the white back.

I'm pretty sure the extra Jasper NXE memory is not on this Elite.
When I booted it up, it still had the old dashboard, I had to upgrade to the NXE again.

It also did not recognize my Xbox 360 wireless adapter until after an update via the wired connection.

The power brick looks similar and is the same size but its now black, doesn't use the standard PC power cord and is about 1/2 the weight.

And I think you can add me to the list of people having problems with the RE5 game.
When I ran it from the disc, it booted up fine but went into an endless loading loop while showing the history of Resident Evil. I thought for a second I had the PS3 version in and it was installing to the hard drive.

I installed the game to the hard drive and now it works like a champ.

Kudos to Dell for this deal and fast free shipping.

[quote name='chinese_fury']Thank you, Awesome tip!

I went to my local Bestbuy and show them the coupon I printed from Dell's website and they honored the 20% the Elite I wanted to buy. :applause:[/QUOTE]

I need to try this.

[quote name='Zimmy']I would say so.
When they first were released, I saw one at Best Buy and Target.
Now, nothing, just the standard black Elite.

Got mine today.

Love it, just finished doing the license transfer from my old Pro.

Since it is Elite, I wish they would have thrown in the rechargeable red backing. I won't use the standard battery pack so the red controller looks silly with the white back.

I'm pretty sure the extra Jasper NXE memory is not on this Elite.
When I booted it up, it still had the old dashboard, I had to upgrade to the NXE again.

It also did not recognize my Xbox 360 wireless adapter until after an update via the wired connection.[/QUOTE]

license transfer? i went from blk elite to red and i just connected the OLD HD to new system, it showed me the opening video for the NXE. and off i was to play

you have to use the license transfer utility if you want to play XBL games offline. Otherwise you have to be signed in to Live to use them.

So no one else is having sound issues with their elite red 360's ?? Why me??? I have to send mine back because of this...how irritating. After playing for about an hour the sound goes out completly and thats it...no more sound till i turn it off and turn it back on.

[quote name='NegativeZero']license transfer? i went from blk elite to red and i just connected the OLD HD to new system, it showed me the opening video for the NXE. and off i was to play[/QUOTE]

I have a blister package, grey 120Gb hard drive.

I wanted to keep the black color of the new 120gb, didn't want to futz with opening the case to swap physical drives, and wanted to keep the warranty together.

The license transfer was easy, just went and downloaded my stuff again.
I was playing Lost and Damned in no time.

I also had an old 64meg Xbox 360 mem card that finally got some use transferring the game saves.

[quote name='NegativeZero']license transfer? i went from blk elite to red and i just connected the OLD HD to new system, it showed me the opening video for the NXE. and off i was to play[/quote]

If you sign out of LIVE you wont be able to access that content though.

does anyone have a copy of the coupon saved on their computer? The link doesn't work anymore and i was considering going into BB like someone posted to show them the coupon.

Just got mine today. The outer box arrived in much better condition than the one Amazon sent me and the shipping was pretty quick. Definitely an amazing deal.

Is the coupon on the First Post still good? Added a black elite holiday bundle and tried the coupon and it didnt work. help ? :(

[quote name='dios']Is the coupon on the First Post still good? Added a black elite holiday bundle and tried the coupon and it didnt work. help ? :([/QUOTE]

Yeah, he coupon isn’t working at the moment.

Last coupon that they had went inactive for a few days even though it was supposed to work for another week. After a few days of not working, it suddenly started to work again.

The current coupon (the one that you just tried to use) was supposed to last until April 29th. So if it’s like the last coupon, it’s at least possible that it will be reactivated again in a day or two. No guarantees, of course. But it’s worth checking again every day for the next few days.

[quote name='torrel']it only worked on one item per order.[/QUOTE]

This would be my first time ever shopping on that website so a 360 order should work for me right? ( if the coupon is down now then ill just try again next week ).

bread's done
Back